https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What happened? Was he sick? Was it an accident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We don't know, yet.
Well, I know he was not sick (in that sense). Nothing has been said publicly, at least not yet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far on Facebook it seems most people don't know any details yet. Not sure if a family member had his password. His girlfriend and two daughters lived with him. When we called today, she asked us to inform the forum since he was so active here
Do you have a link for his FB page, so we can post condolences there?

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I apologize if his family doesn't want these posts to be public on the forum. Feel free to delete the post, admins.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm at a loss for words.... We talked daily, sometimes for hours on end. I'll miss you dingus as you would say, you became a great friend to me. I know you became ill recently but didn't think anything like this would happen to you, my heart goes out to your family and as you called her the rushkie.
6220262053c8551cbde98ac2c3ce101a.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I apologize if his family doesn't want these posts to be public on the forum. Feel free to delete the post, admins.

I read his family messaged somebody on Vaping Underground and told them to post a thread because he was so actively involved here on VU...... :(

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I never actually had personal contact with him, but I saw his posts in many areas. He seemed like a nice , smart, fun loving and decent person.

It is very sad that he was so young and from the photos above, had at least one little one.... I wish the best to his family and friends and hope them lots of strength in this very difficult and sad time.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a shock, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

My heart can't help but break for his daughters, he was way too young. I just wish I could wave a magic wand and make everything ok for them.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We just msg'ed each other about 3d printed mechanical squonk boxes. He invited me to his groups on FB. I liked his style of gear too. F_ck. I'm saddened and shocked at the same time. He reminded me of @HvyMtl, good taste in music, we were all good friends and shared some laughs..

:(

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
54 minutes of Hank telling me why I need to get back on FB so I can join the squonking groups, and of course the you have to get this attie next talk. I'll miss these convos brother, literally hours on end talking about pretty much nothing to me putting you on speaker phone so you could talk to my boy. Or your wife chewing my ass out for burping while on speaker phone, or because I said something I shouldn't of that you told me and forgot to mention I was still on speaker phone. You become an awesome friend, one I could always call and just talk to.

580f223eabd414d2e13f1f14843dc7ce.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So those that were asking... I feel bad posting this; but, so many had questions.
It appears as though our friend passed away in his sleep as a result of a heart attack.

Truly a sad day for us all.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
roflmao.gif

Now that is channeling Spanky

I couldn't even tell you the amount of times that happened, or the amount of times he'd leave his phone in his truck while talking to me on his Bluetooth and start screaming since it was loosing signal as he walked further away.

I will truly miss the convos he and I had, granted most of them involved me saying I wanted some and him simply replying "meh"

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I couldn't even tell you the amount of times that happened, or the amount of times he'd leave his phone in his truck while talking to me on his Bluetooth and start screaming since it was loosing signal as he walked further away.

I will truly miss the convos he and I had, granted most of them involved me saying I wanted some and him simply replying "meh"

That's what he always said if he wanted it to but couldn't get it, lol

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So those that were asking... I feel bad posting this; but, so many had questions.
It appears as though our friend passed away in his sleep as a result of a heart attack.

Thank you, f1r3b1rd.
I guess if you have to go, that's a better than most of the other roads.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thank you bud. I was thinking about him the whole time while I was at work. I am most grateful that he didn't suffer. Still, it hurts to see him go, and so young at that.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Damn Just got home and a hell of thing to find out about. What a tremendous loss. He touched many lives in the short time he was with us. I too would appreciate anyone who could pass on my condolences to his family.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
RIP Hank. I didn't know you or have a chance to get to know you, but I pray for your family for their loss of a loved one. I know the heart ache that comes with loosing a family member (or two in my case) when they are to young to leave us. GOD be with you and your family he still has here on earth.

VU Sponsors