R3llik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Some of you may know me through Vapers.TV, some of you may be like "Who the hell are you?" Either way its all good.

Before I get into myself I would just like to take a moment to thank the founding members and admin of Vaping Underground for putting this together for all of us and giving us a place to have designed for the vaping community.

I started to Vape Jan 2, 2014 and became a broadcaster with in a month on vapers.tv. Yes I did have some experience in internet broadcasting in the past, but had in all honesty little knowledge of vaping. Since I started broadcasting I have become active in activism and that is what R3llik's Vape is all about. Since I have become a member of the Vape Community I have found a bond like no other community offers. Because of this bond in the community I found activism of the utmost importance to me. I am here on Vaping Underground for a couple of reasons. The most important to me is to make contact/friendships with those who are also centered in activism. So if you are involved in a activism group please make contact with me so we can talk about what is going on in your area and maybe swap ideas. I also joined here because I am always looking for sweet deals....lets face it who does not like to save some cash?

Thanks again founding members and admins. Love what I am seeing so far and I look forward to seeing this place grow.

quintheskimo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! I'm in broadcast, specifically, post audio. I concur with your sentiment that the excitement and inspiration that comes from adopting the vapelife comes quick, is deeply rooted, and genuine.

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
woot woot Reee333LICK is in the house :)

Welcome!!!!

<3

VU Sponsors