Become a Patron!

Rainbow Sherbet

need help with a recipe I'm new and this is my first post and need some help from you guys out there
I usually vape ruthless sluricane which is a sweet fruity flavor that I just can't stop vaping so of course I got tired of paying the man his insane amount of money for the liquid and started making it myself but after a while I'm trying to mix new flavors and wanted to try the rainbow sherbet any body have a good recipe they would mined sharing thanks ahead of time

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
need help with a recipe I'm new and this is my first post and need some help from you guys out there
I usually vape ruthless sluricane which is a sweet fruity flavor that I just can't stop vaping so of course I got tired of paying the man his insane amount of money for the liquid and started making it myself but after a while I'm trying to mix new flavors and wanted to try the rainbow sherbet any body have a good recipe they would mined sharing thanks ahead of time

Couple of different directions you could try with this.

Trying 4-5% FW Rainbow Sherbet is one idea, either stand alone, or adding 4% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream + 2% TFA Dairy Milk.
(I think they're are couple other "Rainbow Sherbet" flavors out there which I haven't tried yet)

The other way is by making a complete new recipe from scratch.
If you can detect which fruit/s are being used in that vendor mix it would give you a starting point.
Could be 1 to 3 fruits, or maybe even more.

Then you have to decide if it needs any Vanilla and/or Cream.
Other minor additives are harder to detect so it may take much experimenting.
FA Marshmallow & FA Meringue for instance.

Cloning is quite difficult even for those with lots of experience IMO.
Could look around over here:
http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/les-gourmands/

BTW Welcome to VU

VU Sponsors