Become a Patron!

Rainbows and Unicorns

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thought this would be an interesting topic of discussion.

What's your vape unicorn? Is there that one mod/rda/rta that you missed out on and is impossible to find now. Who knows, maybe someone has your unicorn and isn't using it.

I have a few, but right now an authentic Sherman 28mm RTA seems to be in the unicorn category.

Your turn.....

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have you called Carrack Vape or VaporDNA? I have found sometimes they can find one somewhere if you are willing to ask.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you called Carrack Vape or VaporDNA? I have found sometimes they can find one somewhere if you are willing to ask.
Not sure if that was for me, but no. Didn't know they can source older out of stock items. Cool!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Sometimes they just have a few in a box on a shelf somewhere. Just waiting for someone to call and ask for it. Not always, but sometimes.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An og Recoil rda. Can find therebel, but can't seem to find the og.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Both of those phone calls were a no go. It was worth a try

Its always worth a try. Sorry it didnt pan out. Facebook groups might also be a winner if you dont mind people trying to beat you to death on pricing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wish I could get another Nextera from VWM.....best genisis atomizer ever made.IMHO...I'd also have liked to have gotten another Stormrider from Steamboy.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish I had a few more authentic NarDa attys, about all I can vape now with a restricted draw and LOTS of flavor.
I swear Mark Todd loved that thing....he was always gushing over it.It was like his benchmark of a great dripper or squonker.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors