Become a Patron!

Random frustration and gripes (or fun stuff)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o8u7vfI6U61vucos3o1_500_zpsoakrxdvg.gif

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah just messing.
Got all the week long bitching car shit done.
Would have been easier and sane if I would have known sat.
Shit reset that needed to and it is running smooth and almost to silent. Have to keep checking if it is running.

Grill fixings got bought.
Chicken, corn, brats, eggplant and a london broil.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nah just messing.
Got all the week long bitching car shit done.
Would have been easier and sane if I would have known sat.
Shit reset that needed to and it is running smooth and almost to silent. Have to keep checking if it is running.

Grill fixings got bought.
Chicken, corn, brats, eggplant and a london broil.
Super glad you guys got that taken care of. Car shit is a pain in the ASS!

@always9988 come find us and play!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Super glad you guys got that taken care of. Car shit is a pain in the ASS!

@always9988 come find us and play!!
Mom has been worried it will die on her.
I messed with some things and it smoothed it right out.
Hen had her run over hill and dale and god damned over yonder with zero sputters, hiccups or issues.
Tore some heads off to a place fucking with our money, the bank chicks almost revolted with us.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mom has been worried it will die on her.
I messed with some things and it smoothed it right out.
Hen had her run over hill and dale and god damned over yonder with zero sputters, hiccups or issues.
Tore some heads off to a place fucking with our money, the bank chicks almost revolted with us.
ANY time I've had care issues, even the very least, I drive around just waiting for that thing to go wrong. Human nature, to a degree, I suppose.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL you guys!

My say it here! Crap anthem insurance paid me a whopping 38 dollars out of a 400 dollar dna lab. Third party labs suck. I hope this CA lab will waive the rest of the bill. I just sent them a copy. I didn't like the idea of my dna tested but had to find out if immunsupressant drug would be effective. I have one more major hoop then its job hunting time.

P.S. the autoimmune disease is under control. With drugs I can beat it....until the side effects come. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL you guys!

My say it here! Crap anthem insurance paid me a whopping 38 dollars out of a 400 dollar dna lab. Third party labs suck. I hope this CA lab will waive the rest of the bill. I just sent them a copy. I didn't like the idea of my dna tested but had to find out if immunsupressant drug would be effective. I have one more major hoop then its job hunting time.

P.S. the autoimmune disease is under control. With drugs I can beat it....until the side effects come. ;)
:hug:

I hate healthcare. Things used to be so simple. I had a surgery back in 2005 that cost $150,000, of which I was out of pocket $1500. There is no way in hell it would be that cheap on me these days. Good luck, honey!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:hug:

I hate healthcare. Things used to be so simple. I had a surgery back in 2005 that cost $150,000, of which I was out of pocket $1500. There is no way in hell it would be that cheap on me these days. Good luck, honey!
I really shouldn't bitch. So far the insurance has paid out promptly this year. I'm guesstimating about 30 grand for my different procedures and doc bills.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really shouldn't bitch. So far the insurance has paid out promptly this year. I'm guesstimating about 30 grand for my different procedures and doc bills.
Whether, or not, you should, I totally get it. Dealing with everything that is happening is stressful enough, much less to have to fuss with the financial end of it all.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep getting invoices for 100.00 for my shoulder. They want a check. I don't do checks anymore. They call me, I will pay it. My insurance people have tried to call them, no soap. Till I get a real person with the right information on the phone, they can shit in one hand, & wish in the other. :kickbutt:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Deargod I HOPE not. Was why I created this one. We need our vent thread back, not 40 threads about the "choose the lesser of the evils".
Thank you!

My rant for the day. TIP YOUR HAIRDRESSERS PEOPLE. My license wasn't free, and the classes every year to keep it up certainly aren't. I pay to keep my skills up and I'm damn good at what I do thank you very much.

Ok all better now

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you!

My rant for the day. TIP YOUR HAIRDRESSERS PEOPLE. My license wasn't free, and the classes every year to keep it up certainly aren't. I pay to keep my skills up and I'm damn good at what I do thank you very much.

Ok all better now
The last hair cut I gave her 5 bucks. I had really long hair and she wanted to give my hair to a charity. I'm like okay with that. However, it was only 6 or 7 months ago and my hair grew back. So what is a good tip for a hair dresser? Just curious if my tip was adequate or an insult? The haircut was about 15 bucks. No fuss straight cut in the back.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I always tip my hairdresser. My dad always taught me to tip well for great service, whether it was a restaurant, a hairdresser, or whatever service. If I get the expected, tip the average. If I get above service, then tip above.

@always9988 , not only are you performing a service, but you're putting your own flair into it, AND having to do so on your feet, putting up with some bitchy people, and some random cool folks in between.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I keep reminding myself this is a vaping forum. I'm laughing at some silly posts right now. I should be out playing pokeman go. Do I need a cell phone? Or can I just pretend? The kids in the neighborhood are acting drunk trying to find their pokeman.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The last hair cut I gave her 5 bucks. I had really long hair and she wanted to give my hair to a charity. I'm like okay with that. However, it was only 6 or 7 months ago and my hair grew back. So what is a good tip for a hair dresser? Just curious if my tip was adequate or an insult? The haircut was about 15 bucks. No fuss straight cut in the back.
Nah she sold it not giving it to locks of love.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I am so wanting to have a fit and break a bunch of shit and cuss the world and everything and everyone in it and just go fuckin nuts but...I'm afraid God might just bitch slap my silly fuckin ass right off the face of the earth. What to do what to do. Damn.

VU Sponsors