Become a Patron!

Random frustration and gripes (or fun stuff)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok im pissed didn't sleep worth shit. Yesterday one just one big fucking wreck. Just one dam thang go rite today fuck. .RANDOM.. Bad day. Fuck

an this one time....... at

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4a577b3d194c7979d99d1c227320ad82.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I went to a facility job fair and was offered a job contingent on my references. I hope ;my references don't screw me. I should have bought them gifts.
Oh, good luck! I can't imagine people that know you would screw you over. Give 'em my name.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:) I didn't think it would be this fast. So I had to quickly put 3 people down. Two are nurses and the other is a cna/real friend I have.
I hate doing the reference thing. MOST places I've gone, ask for them, but never call, not even the jobs I've gotten did. Then one place I interviewed, they called former employers. Well, the place before that will hang up on those, the place before that was closed down, so then what? Years and years at one place should speak louder than it does, these days. Sadly, it just doesn't.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I watched Captain American civil war and all I can say is I thought it sucked! A lot of jumping around and action but lacking a actual plot. I started watching Game of thrones. OMG I'm hooked. I'm late to the game by 6 seasons.
I tell ya, I LOVE the Avengers movies, but that one left me underwhelmed, too. I'm doing the Netflix/On Demand/HBO Go a lot lately. I never did watch Game of Thrones either. We have similar tastes, so I might need to now. I'm doing older shows I never watched, like Oz and The Wire from HBO right now. I binged through OITNB, then Wentworth. I have a love/hate relationship with doing that, LOL.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hate doing the reference thing. MOST places I've gone, ask for them, but never call, not even the jobs I've gotten did. Then one place I interviewed, they called former employers. Well, the place before that will hang up on those, the place before that was closed down, so then what? Years and years at one place should speak louder than it does, these days. Sadly, it just doesn't.
My last real job was over 8 years so I'm hoping that speaks/makes up for all the other shitty jobs I had. The job is for assisted living. I'm probably going to manage a dementia unit but unsure right now. They promised a baylor program so I'm interested. I need the funding to stock up on vape shit. I'm so behind....haven't even started. :(

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My last real job was over 8 years so I'm hoping that speaks/makes up for all the other shitty jobs I had. The job is for assisted living. I'm probably going to manage a dementia unit but unsure right now. They promised a baylor program so I'm interested. I need the funding to stock up on vape shit. I'm so behind....haven't even started. :(
You do still have time, at least. It's such a shit storm, no one knows what will or won't happen anymore.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tell ya, I LOVE the Avengers movies, but that one left me underwhelmed, too. I'm doing the Netflix/On Demand/HBO Go a lot lately. I never did watch Game of Thrones either. We have similar tastes, so I might need to now. I'm doing older shows I never watched, like Oz and The Wire from HBO right now. I binged through OITNB, then Wentworth. I have a love/hate relationship with doing that, LOL.
I really think you will like Game of thrones. 6 seasons to binge on. Banshee was pretty awesome for a action rooting for the thief kinda series. It had lots of gore and action. https://www.google.com/search?q=Ban...SGMKHe_8Bp4Q-BYIHA&lei=iR_SV6X1MsGQjQPv-ZvwCQ

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You do still have time, at least. It's such a shit storm, no one knows what will or won't happen anymore.
I'm going to make a test purchase at Fast tech knowing it will take some time. Ever order from them? I heard/read that I should select e-packet. I'm just going to order the minimum to see how it goes. Then I'll start ordering from them until I cannot do so anymore. (If it gets to that point).

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm going to make a test purchase at Fast tech knowing it will take some time. Ever order from them? I heard/read that I should select e-packet. I'm just going to order the minimum to see how it goes. Then I'll start ordering from them until I cannot do so anymore. (If it gets to that point).
Oh yeah, several times. Like you said, it might take a bit, but mine usually sit in the Chicago hub longer than it takes to get to there. I only experienced an issue once with a replacement glass. Luckily, I didn't NEED it, I was just back up-ing. Decided I'd try to get it more local. I've not heard of anyone's order actually being confiscated or anything, SO FAR.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Whatever you do DON'T CHOOSE SINGAPORE POST, & you'll be fine

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
14212133_10154411987906153_1418684719554367780_n.jpg
I always get distracted but wanted to share this. When I see shit like this I feel the U.S. is trying to turn into a third world country. Just a quick thought. Poof.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14212133_10154411987906153_1418684719554367780_n.jpg
I always get distracted but wanted to share this. When I see shit like this I feel the U.S. is trying to turn into a third world country. Just a quick thought. Poof.

How else do you expect to grow the economy if we do not give up more?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, several times. Like you said, it might take a bit, but mine usually sit in the Chicago hub longer than it takes to get to there. I only experienced an issue once with a replacement glass. Luckily, I didn't NEED it, I was just back up-ing. Decided I'd try to get it more local. I've not heard of anyone's order actually being confiscated or anything, SO FAR.
Customs seized my order of Rock Hopper Penguins and Panda Bears from FT.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

fast tech has been decent .. no issues over the last year.. shipping is always quicker than GB..and have never needed their CS so can't say there, but haven't heard any horror stories. yeah the e-packet is the way to go.. think 20$ minimum for that.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck i need my back to hurting. Its hurting so bad its give me a twitch like ive got turrets

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They may have liked it. Did you order the vaping or non-vaping models?

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have either. But gona have go get something

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They may have liked it. Did you order the vaping or non-vaping models?

Non vaping. I was going to put a kiddy pool in the basement and a little penguin sized flappy door in the side of the freezer for them to have a place to cool off.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, no, that wouldn't do. The flappy door would constantly wreak havoc on the temp, potentially degrading the nic prematurely. Penguin steak might have been nice, though. Believe it or not, I've never tried Penguin.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, no, that wouldn't do. The flappy door would constantly wreak havoc on the temp, potentially degrading the nic prematurely. Penguin steak might have been nice, though. Believe it or not, I've never tried Penguin.
Tastes like chicken.

VU Sponsors