Become a Patron!

Random frustration and gripes (or fun stuff)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Canes..
If a young whippersnapper gives you grief just accidentally put the cane tip on their foot and lean.
When they yell and jerk their foot appear to fall like they kicked your cane.
Young asshole just kicked an old farts cane out and made him fall :D

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Canes..
If a young whippersnapper gives you grief just accidentally put the cane tip on their foot and lean.
When they yell and jerk their foot appear to fall like they kicked your cane.
Young asshole just kicked an old farts cane out and made him fall :D
This is awesome, I can't wait until I'm old enough to do this. :D

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks. It's been a rough year. My mom passed in December, my father in Jun, and my father-in-law in August.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks. It's been a rough year. My mom passed in December, my father in Jun, and my father-in-law in August.
Jeez, wow. Yeah, I've been in those shoes, though it was 12 years ago. I know the feeling and I'm so very sorry.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Jeez, wow. Yeah, I've been in those shoes, though it was 12 years ago. I know the feeling and I'm so very sorry.
Yeah, it's very surreal and I don't think any of it has really sunk in with one coming right after the other. Probably the worst thing is it's summer and we usually hosted weekly, weekend family barbecues. Since 2010, these grew smaller and smaller until now, and it's just us, me, wife kids. At 48, I'm the patriarch on both sides. Very, very surreal indeed.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, it's very surreal and I don't think any of it has really sunk in with one coming right after the other. Probably the worst thing is it's summer and we usually hosted weekly, weekend family barbecues. Since 2010, these grew smaller and smaller until now, and it's just us, me, wife kids. At 48, I'm the patriarch on both sides. Very, very surreal indeed.
Lost my mom in 95, that was tough, but she was pretty sick and we knew how that would go. I felt more comfy in her peace. For HER. I miss her just as much. My dad and his wife in 2005 and I'm still baffled by that one. We're the same age, you and I, and I still feel like a kid in some respects. I will always want my parents to talk to.

:hug:<3

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really enjoy you, ya know.
I know I was just giving ya shit about boycotting ya anyways.
Been a weird as fuck couple weeks on a couple of months of suck, fuck, and super shitty.
On a positive note. Got some temp wire coming, more flavors and put in my vg order will go pick it up locally tues.
New charger coming and a new atty.

Got all the grilling done for the season... maybe some later on if not sopping wet. Picked up a chimney and burn proof gloves. We got a nice lump charcoal grab and go kit in the trunk.
Did cedar planked salmon with rosemary, some skewers and steak, corn, eggplant and chicken.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
o-CONFUSED-facebook_zpsxmc6abjg.jpg
:teehee::teehee::teehee:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Cranialanalitis?
Guess I need to ask a politician.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure I want anything mutilated. That sounds painful and my toes already hurtz.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I need my cane sometimes. I will bop people or "accidentally" whack them in the shins if they piss me off. Whoops. sorry there fella. Can't see too good, ya know.
LOL your local to me. well same state.

Something I have noticed recently. People are actually noticing they are not paying attention. Had a few near misses of them crashing or nearly crashing into me and saying sorry instead of ignoring their own bad manner... have not had to cane thump anyone recently.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lost my mom in 95, that was tough, but she was pretty sick and we knew how that would go. I felt more comfy in her peace. For HER. I miss her just as much. My dad and his wife in 2005 and I'm still baffled by that one. We're the same age, you and I, and I still feel like a kid in some respects. I will always want my parents to talk to.

:hug:<3
My mom actually had a stroke earlier in the year, in May, due to undiagnosed diabetes (she saw her physician 4 times a year, minimum, but that's another story). She progressed initially, but then there was no carry over, then she started regressing and languished, like she just gave up. I still expect to see them, to talk to them, to tell them how stupendously well their granddaughter is doing in school (straight A's, going into 7th grade taking AP HS level, HS credit, regents courses). They would have been so proud, and the saddest thing, for me, is my daughter can't tell them those things.

Feel like a kid? I'm still a kid. Just a wiser kid with more miles on the tires.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It all seems so trivial when something like this happens... Can't be bothered to care about the arguing with people you don't know over things that don't matter. Go give someone in your family a hug, tell someone you love them, you never know when something important will be taken from you

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It all seems so trivial when something like this happens... Can't be bothered to care about the arguing with people you don't know over things that don't matter. Go give someone in your family a hug, tell someone you love them, you never know when something important will be taken from you
And here's one for you.....you are VU family :hug:<3

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For anyone ever needing a laugh,
upload_2016-8-29_10-34-20.png<3<3

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lmfao, thanks for the visuals. Now I can imagine several of you walking about in public with your canes, top hat and monocle like mr. peanut pimp sticking your way through the grocery stores. hahaha.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure how many threads are out there about regulation issues, since I was essentially hiding in the Mud Pit for six months. Didn't want to start a thread so...

Our "local" brick and mortar store is halting juice production due to the regulation BS. They had their own clean room and custom line. A lot of their profit came from juice, which is typical.

Here's how the mood is over there...
My wife (who knows the owners) specifically asked me NOT to contact them asking for details, due to their stress and the pouring-salt-in-the-wound thing. So that's all I know.

My wife has been getting her juice there, so it looks like I'll be DIYing for more than me now. I cracked the quart of 100mg/ml nicotine recently, so we're good. Ha.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Plot Summary from Wikipedia

Nancy investigates a small cottage at Always Estates and discovers a connection between the mysterious occurrences at the cottage and an island where lost Fucks are said to be buried. With one half of a Map of Fucks Given, Nancy sets out to find a missing twin brother who holds the other half. The mystery becomes dangerous when an assailant hears about the Fucks and is determined to push Nancy off the trail. Can she endure this pushing and other grave dangers, and recover in time to find the fucking Fucks?

VU Sponsors