Become a Patron!

RANDOM THOUGHTS FTW

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha!
Some pretty cool pics!
Reminds me of the time that my mother had one of those little Taco Bell Chihuahua dolls. It sat on her desk every day for over a year then one day it disappeared.
A few days later, she got an email- it was a picture of the dog in Vegas.
One of her co-workers kidnapped the doll and took it on vacation with her.
It became the running gag in the office to steal her dog anytime someone took a trip.
That little guy went EVERYWHERE! Her office was lined with pictures of his travels.
It was actually pretty cool.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a pretty cool idea. It's the places the doll went with no photo evidence that would worry me. Dirty dog!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha!
Some pretty cool pics!
Reminds me of the time that my mother had one of those little Taco Bell Chihuahua dolls. It sat on her desk every day for over a year then one day it disappeared.
A few days later, she got an email- it was a picture of the dog in Vegas.
One of her co-workers kidnapped the doll and took it on vacation with her.
It became the running gag in the office to steal her dog anytime someone took a trip.
That little guy went EVERYWHERE! Her office was lined with pictures of his travels.
It was actually pretty cool.

Ah, like the garden gnome thang, but with a dog....nifty, :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mmmm....
I just cleaned and re-wicked my IGO-L with it's big 10wrap 1.4Ω coil and stuffed it full of DIY Caramel Mocha....with a 8 y.o. BV & Coke to sip with..

Homer_drool.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
boys have penises......girls have vaginas.....

Reactions: Ace

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Random thought
Why is the plural of house, houses and the plural of mouse not mouses?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the plural of lots of computer mice is mouses. And if you're posh like the royal family you don't say house you say hice

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the plural of lots of computer mice is mouses. And if you're posh like the royal family you don't say house you say hice
If you are only trying to entice one person, is it entouse?

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats hippie!!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a random, rare mutation of a common plant. I have this stuff growing in my yard. Mine doesn't look like this. I wish it did.Euphorbia characias subsp. wulfenii (fasciation).jpg

euphorbia characias, s. wulfenii (fasciation)

Mine look like they belong in the yard I want this one, it looks like it belongs in whoville.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a random, rare mutation of a common plant. I have this stuff growing in my yard. Mine doesn't look like this. I wish it did.View attachment 4183

Mine look like they belong in the yard I want this one, it looks like it belongs in whoville.

that's cool. kinda reminds me of this

(click on pic)

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When i read your posts in my head your tone ranges from shirley temple to Natasha Fatale(boris and Natasha from rocky and bulwinkle just to save anyone from having to look) and once in a great while I give you a southern drawl.
o_O
Sometimes i hear hobby as jerry lewis.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a random, rare mutation of a common plant. I have this stuff growing in my yard. Mine doesn't look like this. I wish it did.View attachment 4183

Can it be eaten? That's what I wanna know

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When i read your posts in my head your tone ranges from shirley temple to Natasha Fatale(boris and Natasha from rocky and bulwinkle just to save anyone from having to look) and once in a great while I give you a southern drawl.
o_O

Sometimes i hear hobby as jerry lewis.

first we get moose and squirrel.

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Random.... Ahh yesss

A bunch of geese is a Gaggle, a group of pheasants is a bouquet, a bunch of quail is a covey and a bunch of crows is a murder. Boy the crows got the wrong end of the stick on that one didn't they

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Random.... Ahh yesss

A bunch of geese is a Gaggle, a group of pheasants is a bouquet, a bunch of quail is a covey and a bunch of crows is a murder. Boy the crows got the wrong end of the stick on that one didn't they
That would suck but, as long as we're being random, what would a bag full of Tea Party members be called?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That would suck but, as long as we're being random, what would a bag full of Tea Party members be called?

a douche bag?

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Random.... Ahh yesss

A group of baboons is a Congress. Think about that.

Agorizer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We got you order A1 customer ship EMS tomorrow after my 10 yo cousin make

PLO take last of radiation for suitcase bomb, you take asbestos too?

We have no problem you want more?
I'm dyin' here@Jay; can't wait to revel in the randomness ahead as I catch up with youse...
P.S. I want in on ground floor chinocidal vapor

Agorizer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Declaration of Independence: A Transcription

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

<SNIP I hated to make because these word are kewl>
Notice that this does not say what kind of gov't. to have, or if you even SHOULD have one; Mostly it tells you how to know when it has gone bad. (and it all seems strangely familiar....)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
some guy winked at me at lunch. what's up with that?

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Notice that this does not say what kind of gov't. to have, or if you even SHOULD have one; Mostly it tells you how to know when it has gone bad. (and it all seems strangely familiar....)
Thomas Jefferson was not just an astute political thinker, but am amazing 'thinker' in general and his views on the dangers of governmental power seem like they could have been ripped from today's headlines.
He warned us over two centuries ago what would happen if we relied too heavily on the powers-that-be to decide right and wrong.
He warned us what would happen if we fostered a culture that penalized individuals for hard work and success and rewarded laziness and entitlement.
He warned us what would happen if we gave up a national identity in favor of 'correctness'.
He believed in the separation of church and state and, as long as we didn't didn't infringe on others' rights, we could worship as we choose.
He told is what would happen if we began giving up our rights in favor of governmental security.
Hmmm....
Truth is truth, whether it was first put forth 3000 years ago, two hundred years ago, or just now.
This country needs a history lesson and there are parts of our history that are WORTH repeating.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Benjamin Franklin can beat that. He said to fart proudly.
Thomas Jefferson was not just an astute political thinker, but am amazing 'thinker' in general and his views on the dangers of governmental power seem like they could have been ripped from today's headlines.
He warned us over two centuries ago what would happen if we relied too heavily on the powers-that-be to decide right and wrong.
He warned us what would happen if we fostered a culture that penalized individuals for hard work and success and rewarded laziness and entitlement.
He warned us what would happen if we gave up a national identity in favor of 'correctness'.
He believed in the separation of church and state and, as long as we didn't didn't infringe on others' rights, we could worship as we choose.
He told is what would happen if we began giving up our rights in favor of governmental security.
Hmmm....
Truth is truth, whether it was first put forth 3000 years ago, two hundred years ago, or just now.
This country needs a history lesson and there are parts of our history that are WORTH repeating.

VU Sponsors