Become a Patron!

Randomly can't taste my ejuice

I'm currently using the Kanger Kbox70 with my subvod mega tc tank, a couple of days ago i decided to pick up some milkman by milkman which I used the occ 0.5ohm coils and it tasted great for a little over a day or so.. I needed another coil never had any problems with them before so i went out and bought another occ coil, filled her up again and let it sit for about 20-30 minutes like normal.
Time to vape I said!!! Put it on my tank and it vaped perfectly until I noticed all I was getting was the normal huge clouds didn't even realize it because I was so pumped to vape it, but no flavor. I tried different flavors with same coil and they tasted great I thought to myself okay, maybe it was a few bad hits. Put it back on again and nope same results as last time.
Side: typically vape on 20 wattage almost always the perfect vape for me i went higher wattage still taste like nothing.
It's 6mg nic if that helps.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm currently using the Kanger Kbox70 with my subvod mega tc tank, a couple of days ago i decided to pick up some milkman by milkman which I used the occ 0.5ohm coils and it tasted great for a little over a day or so.. I needed another coil never had any problems with them before so i went out and bought another occ coil, filled her up again and let it sit for about 20-30 minutes like normal.
Time to vape I said!!! Put it on my tank and it vaped perfectly until I noticed all I was getting was the normal huge clouds didn't even realize it because I was so pumped to vape it, but no flavor. I tried different flavors with same coil and they tasted great I thought to myself okay, maybe it was a few bad hits. Put it back on again and nope same results as last time.
Side: typically vape on 20 wattage almost always the perfect vape for me i went higher wattage still taste like nothing.
It's 6mg nic if that helps.
Welcome to VU!

And welcome to vapor's tongue! Ideally, you have 3-4 different flavors that you can switch within the day, in order to avoid it.

Thanks for the replies and that's a disappointment I really liked this flavor too!, but haven't considered the dreaded vapors tongue. Ugh..

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Drink lots of water and a keep a tank of menthol handy. Whenever I feel the flavor starting to fade I vape some menthol for an hour or so. I had a really bad case of vapers tongue when I first started. I couldn't taste anything even food for almost 10 days. Since I've been doing this it's never happened again. Some people say eat something spicy, or drink pickle juice, or sniff coffee grounds but the menthol thing always worked for me. Stay hydrated and this too shall pass.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would just shelf it or try a diff flavor completely and go back to it- I'm sorry
Menthol I hear works great but to me,nOw, I can't touch it.
It used to be ALL I had to have lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors