Become a Patron!

Rant RE: Nic Salts

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been mixing for some time now and want to get into NS. I have some questions that I just dont understand after reading a ton on it.

1. Do you guys use benzoic acid in there like some of the pods come with or is it already in the solution
2. If your supposed to mix it like you do freebase how do you get the same nic level. (juul is at 50% and is equivalent to 15-18-mg) .7 pod with 50% nic in there

Aside from the lesser TH are there any other advantages? Im not looking to add more nic to the bottle so itll satisfy a craving just to have a less TH.

*Edit.

I also saw 2 versions on nic river. what are the differences?

Hopefully someone understands here and can explain.

TIA

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Do you guys use benzoic acid in there like some of the pods come with or is it already in the solution

Most buy it as a mixed solution already. I think Nic River uses a different acid though,not benzoic

2. If your supposed to mix it like you do freebase how do you get the same nic level. (juul is at 50% and is equivalent to 15-18-mg) .7 pod with 50% nic in there

The JUUL is 50mg. You'd get 100mg nic salt and then half your mix is that base, rest is flavors plus additional PG/VG

Aside from the lesser TH are there any other advantages? Im not looking to add more nic to the bottle so itll satisfy a craving just to have a less TH.
Supposedly it makes the nic cross the blood barrier more quickly so it feels more like a cigarette

VU Sponsors