Become a Patron!

Rasberry juice

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im a huge fan of rasberry deserts and snacks but have yet too find an E liquid that has a good natural rasberry flavor. Looking for recomendations on a good creamy rasberry.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Im a huge fan of rasberry deserts and snacks but have yet too find an E liquid that has a good natural rasberry flavor. Looking for recomendations on a good creamy rasberry.
Johnny's Juice on Facebook.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Nychevy

Member For 4 Years
This is a thick sweet juice I ADV is Razzhole by Hit that Doughtnut.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dinner lady raspberry rice pudding and Mohawk Rockin' Raspberry are the best I've tried so far. There is also Teleos After Party, a raspberry filled binet. I find the After Party to be overly sweet and they still charge $22 for a 30ml.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want you can buy a one shot named Rhodonite. I tried it and it's very good, strong raspberry flavor with apple.

Jmoski85

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Milkman Crumbleberry is a great raspberry dessert flavor. You should definitely try it, you will not be disappointed

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You could look into Dinner Lady's Rice Pudding. It has raspberry jam I believe in it.

VU Sponsors