Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Give it at least 5-7 days to steep.
Raspberry(FA) 0.5%
Vienna Cream(FA) 2%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%
Cheesecake Graham Crust(TFA) 3%
(30pg/70vg-2mg)

I'm diggin this mix. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Edit: I've also made this with 3% FA Strawberry and it's also very good, but I'm really liking it with Raspberry.

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you get a bitter taste from...

I'm kidding!!

Looks yummy Squonk.
One of these days Huck.;)
ralph.jpg

My current ADV is somewhat close to that, secret weapon is INW Raspberry. So yummy!
I have got to start trying some INW.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Their raspberry is without a doubt the best one out there IMO
Which Raspberry do you have? There's Wera Garden, Eromatic, Shisha... one of those starts with an "M". Why on earth does one flavor have to be called so many things?! :mad: I keep meaning to get INW Ras and keep forgetting. Now that I remember, I don't know which one.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going to add 0.5% vanilla classic, 1% vanillin, 0.5% inw raspberry and 0.5% fa lemon Sicily to give it more of a ice creamy feel and the lemon to make that rasp pop :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to add 0.5% vanilla classic, 1% vanillin, 0.5% inw raspberry and 0.5% fa lemon Sicily to give it more of a ice creamy feel and the lemon to make that rasp pop :)

Let me know how it turns out. I find there's enough vanilla in Vienna cream. FA Custard might work to bring in some lemon while adding more cream. I personally like it the way it is.

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let me know how it turns out. I find there's enough vanilla in Vienna cream. FA Custard might work to bring in some lemon while adding more cream. I personally like it the way it is.
Its pretty good, I just like very creamy and smack you in the face fruits, that's why I added. I didn't even think about the FA custard. I'll add that in next time. I'm hoping the cheesecake comes out more in a few days, but very good recipe sir.

Johnny Matthews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which Raspberry do you have? There's Wera Garden, Eromatic, Shisha... one of those starts with an "M". Why on earth does one flavor have to be called so many things?! :mad: I keep meaning to get INW Ras and keep forgetting. Now that I remember, I don't know which one.
I'm pretty sure the one on ECX is the correct one. I have the original 120ml bottle from Inawera and it is called "Malina" or Raspberry Koncentrat. Hope that helps! :)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am reeeeeaaaaaly lovin' this vape.....:D
Thanks Teresa. I've been working on a Strawberry Banana using the same base. So far I've tried 2% FA Strawberry + 2% FA Banana and the banana took over everything. I'm going to try 3% Strawberry and 1% Banana next.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4% & .5%
FA Strawberry is not as strong as other FA. 4% is doable I think. I mix it w/ TFA / INW.
Thanks SV. I actually was thinking .5% banana. I think you may have hit the nail on the head. 4% & .5% will be next.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've found FA banana very hard to work with, the least bit too much and your mix tastes like baked, burnt sweat socks. :confused:.....am presently in search of another brand I can deal with.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've found FA banana very hard to work with, the least bit too much and your mix tastes like baked, burnt sweat socks. :confused:.....am presently in search of another brand I can deal with.
I'm beginning to think it's just a banana thing. My TFA ripe banana is even worse. I'm going to give .5% a try. At least FA banana doesn't stick to my wicks like FA Tiramisu.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouch! I have a glass bottle that I cleaned in hot soapy water then 91% alcohol and it still smells like Tiramisu. I can refill a tank 5 times and it will still taste like Tiramisu and that's at .5%. It never leaves.
That's funny, I've never had that problem, and I've come close to Tiramisu Wafer Cookie overdose....ha!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like Inawera banana much better than FA.
That option is on the table, I'm a big Inawera fan. The only other banana I have at the moment that isn't a "cream" is Flavor West, which I haven't tried yet (it was on sale), just afraid of how much I'd have to use to get a decent taste.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4% & .5%
FA Strawberry is not as strong as other FA. 4% is doable I think. I mix it w/ TFA / INW.
I'm trying the 2% Strawberry and 2% Banana again after 7 days and the banana calmed down a bit, but still weak on the strawberry. I'm still going to try your suggestion but I'll go .5% Banana on the heavy side.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made another batch, but substituted FE lemon for the raspberry at the same percentage. Tried a bit this morning and it's so smooth with lemon nuances. Gonna wait a couple/three more days and see if the creams kick in. ;)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made another batch, but substituted FE lemon for the raspberry at the same percentage. Tried a bit this morning and it's so smooth with lemon nuances. Gonna wait a couple/three more days and see if the creams kick in. ;)
Sounds delicious. I think I'll give it a try with FA Lemon Sicily. I think the base of this recipe will go good with a lot of flavors. Forest Fruit? Mandarin? Bilberry? I still haven't cracked open my bottle of FA Blackcurrant.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooo, forest fruit..... I love forest fruit! And as crazy as it sounds, I'd thought of trying it with chocolate. ;)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ouch! I have a glass bottle that I cleaned in hot soapy water then 91% alcohol and it still smells like Tiramisu. I can refill a tank 5 times and it will still taste like Tiramisu and that's at .5%. It never leaves.
Just a thought, that might help, have you tried a water, vinegar mix, to clean it? It might need to sit in it for a while, in order to let the vinegar's acid go to work.

I'll definitely will try this recipe! Thanks again, for posting!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ooo, forest fruit..... I love forest fruit! And as crazy as it sounds, I'd thought of trying it with chocolate. ;)
I'll post a recipe soon, that contains FA Forrest Fruits, and some other fruity stuff. In addition German Flavours Woodruff. A vaping buddy of mine at the office, tried my experimental mixture, and he liked it a lot. He hasn't tried it with my VTC mini topped with the Crown in SS TC yet.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll post a recipe soon, that contains FA Forrest Fruits, and some other fruity stuff. In addition German Flavours Woodruff. I vaping buddy of mine at the office, tried my experimental mixture, and he liked it a lot. He hasn't tried it with my VTC mini topped with the Crown in SS in TC yet.
Bring it on! My only sweet woodruff is TFA though. Is there a big taste difference?

VU Sponsors