Become a Patron!

Raspberry Cream Soda

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Just something I made a couple weeks ago and enjoy it rather well.

1% raspberry FA
.5% Vienna cream FA
1% vanilla tahity FA
1.5% cola FA
.5% meringue FA
Steep time ~2 weeks

I let it steep till yesterday, so I am unsure on how much better it gets after steeping some more, but it should do fine. You can sub out literally any flavor for a different one. I just used the ones I had and liked the best. Hope ya enjoy :D

DixieChick

Member For 4 Years

1% raspberry FA
.5% Vienna cream FA
1% vanilla tahity FA
1.5% cola FA
.5% meringue FA
Steep time ~2 weeks

I let it steep till yesterday, so I am unsure on how much better it gets after steeping some more, but it should do fine. You can sub out literally any flavor for a different one. I just used the ones I had and liked the best. Hope ya enjoy :D
I actually have Cream Soda but no Cola except Cola Syrup. What do you think?

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Don't know as I don't have those. I'd say mix like a 15 ml or something small, and see how it works. For cola syrup, I'd imagine it would be sweeter so I'd knock away the vanilla. For the cream soda, you could probably get away with removing the meringue and Vienna cream. Try a low dose of cola syrup and a slightly higher level of cream soda. Depending on their strength of course. Sorry I'm not much help with it.
The raspberry should be front and foremost in taste, the creaminess obviously needs to be like the centerpiece, and the cola should be subtle but definitely there.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

1% raspberry FA
.5% Vienna cream FA
1% vanilla tahity FA
1.5% cola FA
.5% meringue FA
Steep time ~2 weeks

wow that sounds good :) never heard of a raspberry cream soda

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
wow that sounds good :) never heard of a raspberry cream soda

It's pretty good thus far, a little more work and it might make it into my regular line up. Then again, I've been on a cola kick lately and always love raspberry, so I may be biased. Let me know what ya think of it. :vino:
Also I know the cola is the highest amount, but I have a little trouble tasting cola in vapes, so my tastes might be a bit higher than what it's needed

VU Sponsors