Rather HOW NOT TO

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And btw, I do appreciate you taking the time to answer all my questions.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes to all the above. The funds have already been charged to my account. In terms of logging in, I didn't need to. Your site says register or purchase as guest. I purchased as a guest. In terms of cautions, there weren't any beyond stating it was dangerous and should be used by an expert. The only cautions I observed were the options of purchasing a face mask and gloves, both of which offer no protection to the product.

In terms of there being a "method to notify" me, I'm not sure what you mean. Like I said earlier, it was so easy to order. Ordering pure nic from your site was as simple as ordering a book from Amazon. I'm really curious now as to how I will receive it. How well is it packaged? And will there be any hazardous material warnings on the box?

Hello Rocky, Thanks for sharing the info, it would be helpful. Like what others are recommendeding, we need to work out more on the strictness of our selling platform and do not worry as it is under restructuring now. However, to clarify there is no successful 250ML pure nicotine order today as you say it was successful from the possible countries i am looking at. If you would let me know via PM your order number, I could help you out even more. Thank you.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vaperyan yes please do make silly restrictions so it is more difficult to buy anything legal, but dangerous. There should be background checks and and... oh who am I kidding, I can't even pretend... ugh.
imo it would be reasonable to continue to sell to non-professionals as long as handling procedures are covered in detail, and there is a CLEAR, NIGHT AND DAY distinction between the 10% and 99% products and procedures.

@Vaperyan Please provide handling info that is "up to code" for the toxicity of the chemical and advise anyone not able to follow it to buy <10%.

I personally hate the stuff but I strongly agree educated access is necessary. Agreeing that one has read the proper, PROVIDED safety instructions and MSDS would also help the average dumbass realize he might be in over his head.

No one wants to touch educating the vapeworld on handling pure nic, because the responsibility is huge and maybe a liability ... but if it's straight out of the lab manual, and you're selling it anyway, isn't that ok? imo if concentrated flavors and pure nic can go in the same shopping cart, the burden of education is higher than a simple chem supply company, idk.

Last edited:

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Vaperyan - ordered 2-3 days ago, but when I get home from work, I'll pm you the info.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All for the benefit of the concerned parties, we'll be transparent, helpful and accomodating. My pleasure to be of service.
Not asking for restrictions, though age verification would be necessary if they sold in the US. My concern was the lack of details in regards to posting safety and handling procedures. One of their options is to purchase a pair of disposable gloves. It implies that this would be enough to handle it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not asking for restrictions, though age verification would be necessary if they sold in the US. My concern was the lack of details in regards to posting safety and handling procedures. One of their options is to purchase a pair of disposable gloves. It implies that this would be enough to handle it.
And according to Vaperstek's post, they're not enough. I certainly see your points.
@Vaperyan yes please do make silly restrictions so it is more difficult to buy anything legal, but dangerous. There should be background checks and and... oh who am I kidding, I can't even pretend... ugh.

I do see your points, too. I don't think any of us want monstrous regulations when it comes to purchasing nic, or anything vape relate, for that matter. But when someone buys pure nic, mixes it up thinking they are making 24mg and it ends up being 240mg, that's a big problem. It happened, according to the OP. It's shocking he was able to post about that experience, imo.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whys it shocking? Vaping it, you'll get sick and stop before any actual damage is done.. Pure nic on the skin or something? Sure, it has the ability to get ya.. Mixed at 25%? Not so much.. You'll get sick, as I said, but anyone who pushes through being that sick and keeps going, well, Darwin then, right?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'd simply like to see a new DIYer better educated, allowing them to make an informed choice when it comes to nic. No one can make anyone read these threads, but they're a good start. They're not meant to be a battleground. Pure nic has higher, faster consequences than a 10% base.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whys it shocking? Vaping it, you'll get sick and stop before any actual damage is done.. Pure nic on the skin or something? Sure, it has the ability to get ya.. Mixed at 25%? Not so much.. You'll get sick, as I said, but anyone who pushes through being that sick and keeps going, well, Darwin then, right?

Not trying to play the bad side, but couldn't all that also be said for every other abusable substance out there?
Booze, prescription/nonprescription medicine, narcotics.
Too much at once will make you sick, but gradual increase over time does not.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not trying to play the bad side, but couldn't all that also be said for every other abusable substance out there?
This is true..

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But one drop of the above on your skin won't hurt you. A bigger spill won't need a hazmat team...

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Which is why I said Pure nic on the skin or something? Sure, it has the ability to get ya.. Mixed at 25%? Not so much.. And was in response to It's shocking he was able to post about that experience, imo.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correct

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I see where you're coming from and sure, people do build a tolerance to other substances, i.e., alcohol, drugs/medication, which continues to wreak havoc on their bodies. Having to take in more and more, to get the desired affect, until their bodies can no longer tolerate the abuse. I know that one all too well, and have seen that more than I care to. But with the nic scenario, I see more vapers reducing their nic intake. That's the part the FDA doesn't like anyone to talk about. They want the harm stories, not the success stories.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Which is why I said Pure nic on the skin or something? Sure, it has the ability to get ya.. Mixed at 25%? Not so much.. And was in response to It's shocking he was able to post about that experience, imo.
And he vaped it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i can say i do not buy from Ryan.. my source knows me, but doesnt have restrictions..
once my laptop is set up, will be sharing info on what all comes with my high/pure nic orders.

should one source become unobtainable, I know my list says there are a whole bunch of other dealers, even in just the USA
carrying the same brand i use.. i am cautious on who i send to my contact, so they know what they are getting into, as well..
no, this is not an illegal substance, and there should not be restrictions..

there should be clear and concise info sheets on what it is..as well as how to handle it.

after all, it is still used in many other situations..

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no, this is not an illegal substance, and there should not be restrictions..
So anything legal should have no restrictions? What about alcohol, cigarettes, driving, owning pets, etc...?

@Vaperyan - I'll pm you. I just had questions about the company. Didn't mean to stir anything up.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Correct... But, a puff or two or three is not gonna do actual harm as you will get sick and stop before harm is done.
240mg/ml can STOP your heart Midniteoyl. This ain't just getting 'over nic'd'.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
240mg/ml can STOP your heart Midniteoyl. This ain't just getting 'over nic'd'.
Really? Where'd you see that at? One pull from that juice, and I'll drop over dead?

I dont see it..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? Where'd you see that at? One pull from that juice, and I'll drop over dead?

I dont see it..

I agree. It would taste/feel awful so I don't see taking a full pull and how often does a person vape a full ml in one hit, even if it's good.

I vape about 5ml a day. My puff counter averages 200 per day. That comes to 0.025 ml per puff. That comes out to exactly 40 puffs per ml and 6.25 mg per puff at 250mg/ml. Not deadly. Unless my math is bad. I'm sure someone will correct it if it's off.

A cloud chaser will get more but not significantly more. My guess is the throat hit and nasty taste would stop me from taking a full pull and the cloud chaser also.

Now, drinking one ml of 250mg/ml might have a good chance of killing. But vaping a ml at 250mg/ml would be very hard and would have to be intentional.

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So anything legal should have no restrictions? What about alcohol, cigarettes, driving, owning pets, etc...?
Unless said item is an imminent, absolute danger to a person other than yourself, restrictions should not exist.
Dangerous, carnivorous animals are waaaayyyy more dangerous to your neighbors than fast cars, booze, ******, crack, guns, cigarettes and pure nicotine.
Substances dont attack people, fast cars arent guaranteed to wreck, guns dont pull their own triggers, but pet tigers, lions, polar bears, and cobras have a primary function in life and unmistakable intent to kill and only to kill. Everything else is deadly only if used improperly or negligently.
However, Id gladly support the free ownership of dangerous animals if all other restrictions were dropped.

All due respect rocket puppy, many of us are sick of being lumped in with simpletons who need a governing body to legislate for their safety. Personal knowledge, responsibility, and accountability are the only ways to truly be safe. Restrictions are meant to keep the dullards intact, silent, and obedient, at the cost of infringing upon everyone else.

benjamin_franklin_liberty_posters-r3864cff553cb4792bb6db6013e08a12d_vhbx_8byvr_512.jpg

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My comment was solely in response to "this is not an illegal substance, and there should not be restrictions."

Didn't mean to imply there should be restrictions. Just pointing out that most things that are legal still have restrictions.

I should have stated that better.

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My comment was solely in response to "this is not an illegal substance, and there should not be restrictions."

Didn't mean to imply there should be restrictions. Just pointing out that most things that are legal still have restrictions.

I should have stated that better.
Its all good. Im a libertarian nutjob, so Im a firm believer in the non aggression principle http://nap.univacc.net/
Violence solves very little, especially the state violence that enforces substance related restrictions.
Ill be good. I dont want everybody thinkin im some wacko (which I may be):p.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its all good. Im a libertarian nutjob, so Im a firm believer in the non aggression principle http://nap.univacc.net/
Violence solves very little, especially the state violence that enforces substance related restrictions.
Ill be good. I dont want everybody thinkin im some wacko (which I may be):p.
I'm a high school teacher and end up explaining the same things so many times that by the time I get home, my words/brain don't always work as well as I want. It's hard to articulate my thoughts well after spending my time with 180 teenagers daily. Ok, I'm pretty confusing even when I'm not working. I'm not entirely sane, so you're good with me =)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm a high school teacher and end up explaining the same things so many times that by the time I get home, my words/brain don't always work as well as I want. It's hard to articulate my thoughts well after spending my time with 180 teenagers daily. Ok, I'm pretty confusing even when I'm not working. I'm not entirely sane, so you're good with me =)

Hell, I have that problem too and I don't even have a decent excuse for it! o_O

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
imo it would be reasonable to continue to sell to non-professionals as long as handling procedures are covered in detail, and there is a CLEAR, NIGHT AND DAY distinction between the 10% and 99% products and procedures.

@Vaperyan Please provide handling info that is "up to code" for the toxicity of the chemical and advise anyone not able to follow it to buy <10%.

I personally hate the stuff but I strongly agree educated access is necessary. Agreeing that one has read the proper, PROVIDED safety instructions and MSDS would also help the average dumbass realize he might be in over his head.

No one wants to touch educating the vapeworld on handling pure nic, because the responsibility is huge and maybe a liability ... but if it's straight out of the lab manual, and you're selling it anyway, isn't that ok? imo if concentrated flavors and pure nic can go in the same shopping cart, the burden of education is higher than a simple chem supply company, idk.

Got that @Laughmore. It is surely our target to redirect clients who are lacking enough experience to proceed to our most recommended nicotine products which is a blend of base with nicotine from 6mg - 36mg or <10%. Full cautions and instructions will be covered too.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are aware I was being sarcastic right? I'm perfectly happy with the current setup. It is not a retailers responsibility to be people's parents.
I should have said it better. I mean not to restrict anyone to buy and scrutinize background check but we'll be tighter to warning and cautions. Afterall, we do not hold their decision and its their responsibility to know the product they are buying. So we'll just give them the info, the warning and the risk. And the reality that it is Pure Nicotine.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The scare isn't someone getting hurt, even though that of course would suck. It's after it happens, and the website it was purchased from ends up on fox news, and any vague "deadly" warning gets used as the fear juice in headlines. If it looks and feels like a happy DIY how-to, it could give consumers a false sense of security, and it'll get slaughtered by the media in a worst case scenario.

If it is an un-sugar-coated, standardized, pro-industry lab-procedure, it will be (more likely to be) treated with respect by DIY'ers and would be less vulnerable to media slaughter, should the worst happen. Maybe I'm paranoid talking up a storm about a hypothetical situation, but look at this:

"Protect Your Family From E-Cigarettes" - pamphlet published last year (still distributed) by the California Department of Public Health

Just because things are bad, doesn't mean they can't get worse.

Last edited:

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Impressed by Ryan and HiLIQ's great service, I visited their website and had a nice chat with them on livechat regarding their pure nicotine and DIY.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bullshit you do not mix with 999mg nic period unless you have a PPE or lab experience.. you are asking for death.
If they are advising you to do that you do realize the fumes will FUCK YOU UP, get any on your skin and you are dead.

If they are advising people to mix with pure nic honestly they need removed from this board, that is going to fuck someone up or kill them.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is it just me? I feel like there are now 2 people out there pushing this company, aside from the guy, Ryan, that has been posting here.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I could give shits less if they are fellating the pope.
These mix with 999mg nic is motherfucking retarded BEYOND measure.

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bullshit you do not mix with 999mg nic period unless you have a PPE or lab experience.. you are asking for death.
If they are advising you to do that you do realize the fumes will FUCK YOU UP, get any on your skin and you are dead.

If they are advising people to mix with pure nic honestly they need removed from this board, that is going to fuck someone up or kill them.
Thanks for the concern. As what I have explained, I have my DIY Experience for nearly 2 years. I understand your up-tightness. But don't worry, my hands never shake to drop a small drop and I know well 99.9% mean 999mg/ml not 99.9.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your right, you don't mix 999% pure nicotine.
You put on your protective equipment and dilute it to a mixable percentage. An intelligent person would limit their exposure, make enough base to last a while, and put the rest in a safe place.
Its pretty obvious it shouldn't be used when making normal batches.

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it just me? I feel like there are now 2 people out there pushing this company, aside from the guy, Ryan, that has been posting here.
You can't use your imagination more enough. :p

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the concern. As what I have explained, I have my DIY Experience for nearly 2 years. I understand your up-tightness. But don't worry, my hands never shake to drop a small drop and I know well 99.9% mean 999mg/ml not 99.9.
No mixing with it is not just concern over your stupidity but get one single person mis reading your post and they fuck themselves up then it is 100%% on you.
You have missed the whole point of this point in how not to fucking kill yourself or someone else mixing DIY.

zoe.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could give shits less if they are fellating the pope.
These mix with 999mg nic is motherfucking retarded BEYOND measure.
After these words, I wonder if you can still speak with this of your mouth.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think you better mix your base first.

VU Sponsors