Become a Patron!

Rather HOW NOT TO

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All it would take is ONE broken bottle or ONE random search from US customs!
Who do you all think would catch the charge?
China vendor (out of US customs jurisdiction)
OR
US buyer (IN US customs jurisdiction) ?
Constructive intent..
Umm just like those getting certain things form overseas.. Inviting that man into your life is deemed unwise as all hell.
Hell I would be willing to pay out the ass for hazard material handling and the tax on it.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Constructive intent..
Umm just like those getting certain things form overseas.. Inviting that man into your life is deemed unwise as all hell.
Hell I would be willing to pay out the ass for hazard material handling and the tax on it.

Exactly

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am sorry I got snarly with ya man.
With that revelation I am a wee bit shocked.

Life is give and take man. I take then I give, I give then I take (imminent gay joke incoming).
But I don't grudge.
You don't need to apologize, though I do appreciate it.

Edit: I jumped on your shit too, and owe you an apology.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're declaring 999mg nic, a Class 6 toxic substance, as vegetable glycerin?
I had to pick my now broken jaw up off the floor...that gave me a migraine right between the eyes when I read that.
umm ya like ya.
giphy.gif

Life is give and take man. I take then I give, I give then I take (imminent gay joke incoming).
But I don't grudge.
You don't need to apologize, though I do appreciate it.

Edit: I jumped on your shit too, and owe you an apology.
not in the slightest I came uncorked.

I think the migraine is from seeing a lawmaker stumbling across something like that.. forget bills in the works that would be an instant ban.
DO NOT pass go, you are not collecting 200 dollars and someone is going directly to jail.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We are not here to bother all of you who do not need our service. We do not force anyone to buy and we are just open to those who needs us. If you have current supplier and enjoying it, we are happy to know there are a lot of sources out there satisfying many users. It's a good thing for the community. Afterall, we are just one of the sources and if people feels the need to order from us, interested with the products we offer, we are happy to serve and offer what we have. We respect all the recommendation and info and we have done our part. We listened and we are happy with the results, big credit goes out to your voices.

So far, our global clientelle is happy with our service and we will keep to satisfying them. They mainly buys because they know and agree with the terms and conditions we laid on the website. They know exactly what they need and the product they are buying. It's a two way relationship. The vaping community have high sense of responsibility and intelligence so we leave to them the choice, so as to all of you here.

I would love to answer all of your questions but it seems to becoming a bullet hitting right back to us. We are here as Authorized Wholesale supplier and not as a vendor. So our target consumers are different. I hope everybody can share some love to HiLIQ and to me as a newbie in the Forum.

Thanks, VU!
I highlighted in red the part above, because it leads me to ask this question. I haven't bothered to look at your site to find out, but considering the terms and conditions are laid on your website for the buyers to agree to, does this also inform the buyer that you declare pure nic as being VG? Is that part also "laid on the website"? I ask because it seems that responsibility has to fall somewhere once the product leaves your company in the event of a damaged package.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's irresponsible don't you think? Not to mention illegal.
It will not give CBP warm fuzzies and chubbies skirting the excise and duty tax on it.
Pretty sure it will piss them off and the ones to face that hammer of doom is not the shipper but the receiver.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Read this thread from the beginning, and had started to think these guys were alright. Looked that way when he first posted and was fixing how they were advertising and promising to fix their site to be more clear. But the whole part of mislabeling to skirt customs floored me. What the literal fuck? That's crazy, probably not in proper packaging or marked on the packaging. Aside from the legalities, what if a delivery driver is in a wreck? There's too many ways that could prove deadly. Package delivered to the wrong house, a little kid opens it or something... Screw these guys, I'm going to research tomorrow and if they are breaking laws, I'm definitely going to do what I can to bring about awareness with the proper authorities.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

For an industry hell bent to avoid regulation it sure is quick to hand would be regulators ammo.

Hindsight is 20/20. Watch and see what the witch hunts accomplish. It's called, unintended consequences. I can see the Huffpo stories all twisted up now.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL.

For an industry hell bent to avoid regulation it sure is quick to hand would be regulators ammo.

Hindsight is 20/20. Watch and see what the witch hunts accomplish. It's called, unintended consequences. I can see the Huffpo stories all twisted up now.
Never seen a huffpro story that was not all twisted up and yellower than piss in the snow from them.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never seen a huffpro story that was not all twisted up and yellower than piss in the snow from them.

It doesn't matter who writes it. It will be all twisted up. Anybody looking to find excuses to regulate vaping only need to read a vaping forum for them.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless said item is an imminent, absolute danger to a person other than yourself, restrictions should not exist.
Dangerous, carnivorous animals are waaaayyyy more dangerous to your neighbors than fast cars, booze, ******, crack, guns, cigarettes and pure nicotine.
Substances dont attack people, fast cars arent guaranteed to wreck, guns dont pull their own triggers, but pet tigers, lions, polar bears, and cobras have a primary function in life and unmistakable intent to kill and only to kill. Everything else is deadly only if used improperly or negligently.
However, Id gladly support the free ownership of dangerous animals if all other restrictions were dropped.

All due respect rocket puppy, many of us are sick of being lumped in with simpletons who need a governing body to legislate for their safety. Personal knowledge, responsibility, and accountability are the only ways to truly be safe. Restrictions are meant to keep the dullards intact, silent, and obedient, at the cost of infringing upon everyone else.View attachment 13548
Here! Here! THANK YOU Pauly!!!!

You just saved me a ton of typing. I'm reading this thread wondering what ever happened to freedom, liberty, and personal responsibility? Seeing everyone clamoring for even more regulation is quite unsettling to me. I apparently am in the minority for believing the exact opposite. The OP made a mistake. His mistake. Not mine, not yours, his. I have ordered nicotine 6 times now. One of my purchases was high test. I survived, and I value the ability to do so again. I never vaped 240mg eliquid because I took the time to ensure that I knew exactly what I was doing. Regulating nicotine to protect people like the OP from themselves is absurd.

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's still widely used in Gardening to kill insects, aphids, cut worms and such....
Yes, nicotine is the tobacco (and all other members of the nightshade family of) plant's natural defense against predation by insects and other herbivores.

Disclaimer and Geek Alert: I am not a medical professional but have done a bunch of research on nicotine, its chemical properties, and its pathophysiology on the human body.

Nicotine, like caffeine, is an alkaloid chemical that serves as a stimulant to mammals in small quantities although higher doses can sedate or kill. Because it triggers dopamine and adrenaline production in the brain, it is not only extremely addictive but gives us energy by triggering glucose production in the liver and hence the blood stream. Nicotine in this way can act as an appetite suppressant.

Symptoms of extreme nicotine poisoning come in 2 stages. The first include the a-fore mentioned stimulation with nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, headaches and dizziness, hypertension, tachycardia, and even seizures. The latter stage brings a period of depressing symptoms of hypotension, bradycardia, muscular paralysis, and coma usually ending in difficulty breathing and ultimately respiratory failure.

This does not sound like a fun way to go peeps. :(

On a less morbid note, a neat fact about nicotine is that it burns at a lower temperature than it's boiling point (247 C). This property is how the nicotine in your e-liquid (or an analog) becomes a vapor that you inhale. However this vapor has a fairly low flashpoint (around 101 C), so most of the vaporized nicotine is burned up before it gets inhaled. Direct exposure to skin or mucous membrane does not suffer this dilution before entering directly into the blood stream and hence is dangerous in higher concentrations.

-fin

Last edited:

VU Sponsors