Become a Patron!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Congrats to our boy Raymo2u our very own pimp daddy of coiling. Saw your builds on Ohmboy Josh's youtube channel. Beautiful stuff bro. Raymo2u's coils are shown about 7:50 into the video.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well done Ray woo! Can't watch video, OBJ elicits feelings of extreme anger and homicidal tendencies for me. Apart from that I like him :D

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beautiful builds man! Quick question: is Nichrome measured differently than other wire? I notice that I see "k" after a number instead of the typical "g" for gauge (particularly when talking about a fused clapton).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Beautiful builds man! Quick question: is Nichrome measured differently than other wire? I notice that I see "k" after a number instead of the typical "g" for gauge (particularly when talking about a fused clapton).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ka1 for Kanthal
KD for Kanthal D
N80 for Nichrome 80
316L for Stainless Steel 316L

I cut out the "G" to save space and give a clear description of the material used for each stage...
All metals are different resistances and act differently when heated and color differently at different heat levels so I try to be specific as to what I used just incase others want to use a certain wire for the same effect.

I completely forgot about this thread and may update it in the future but there has been 100's of builds since I last posted here...if anyone wants to see recent stuff just click here and look through the page: LINK

Last edited:

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ka1 for Kanthal
KD for Kanthal D
N80 for Nichrome 80
316L for Stainless Steel 316L

I cut out the "G" to save space and give a clear description of the material used for each stage...
All metals are different resistances and act differently when heated and color differently at different heat levels so I try to be specific as to what I used just incase others want to use a certain wire for the same effect.

I completely forgot about this thread and may update it in the future but there has been 100's of builds since I last posted here...if anyone wants to see recent stuff just click here and look through the page: LINK
And make sure u give my buddy a Follow :)

VU Sponsors