Become a Patron!

RBA compatible with Vaperesso NRG tank

Hi , I am new to vaping and just got my Revenger kit last month. Coils are burning off too fast. Using the GT 8 at 75 watts. Planning to go the RBA way. Can I use the TVBabybeast RBA on a NRG tank. Read somewhere that the coils of NRG and BBeast are interchangeable.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the premade heads are interchangable... the the RBA heads will be also....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

XeroGravity

Member For 2 Years
When you use the RBA section of the Smoke TFV8 Big Baby Beast you have to use a bigger glass section. But, I think I'm going to see if you can use it, on the NRG tank, without different glass. It would be nice if it does, I like the 5ml NRG tank.

I use the TFV8 big baby beast rba in my nrg.. the glass that came with big baby beast for the rba works.. use a bottom seal for nrg tank on top and bottom.

What do you mean by using the bottom seals was just leave the seals on the thank that are already there

I use the TFV8 big baby beast rba in my nrg.. the glass that came with big baby beast for the rba works.. use a bottom seal for nrg tank on top and bottom.
What do you mean top and bottom seal just leave them in the tank already or add two more on top of the ones that are in there already

VU Sponsors