Become a Patron!

RBA deck for the prince?

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts?

I was looking at RTAs because I’m tired of buying coils. I use my rdas at home but take my smok Prince tank around town with me.

I found the rba deck for the prince for around $12 and that’s quite a bit cheaper than picking up an rta.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't have the Prince but I do have a few of the BBB tanks.
I use the RBA's in those and they work very well. Easy to wick and much more flavor than the factory coils.
I would see no reason why the Prince RBA wouldn't do a good job for you.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have one of these for the prince and like it just fine. You have to wick it perfect or it leaks like crazy hell.

Racer5w

Member For 1 Year
I love mine with the prince and the cloud beast both using rba's. The velocity style deck is super easy to build on if not one of the easiest out there because of the 4 post hole design and airflow directly under the coils. When you wick it, use just enough cotton that it fills up the inside of the coils snug but to where it barely has any resistance when you pull it thru the coil, and fluff the ends good before tucking them into the wicking slots, then fluff them a little again at the ends of each coil and juice it up a little, screw the cap on it, then put a little more juice in to fully saturate the cotton and you're ready to screw it in, its that simple. The set of fused claptons that usually comes in the rba actually work pretty well but for me being a flavor chaser that likes to vape around 80-100w, i found that 28*3/36g NI80 fused claptons at .15-.18 works best for me and produces a ton of flavor whether in wattage or temp control mode both and ramps up fairly quickly. I use mine on both my regulated mods, my Prince stick and my tube mechs

Robby123

Member For 1 Year
Got one. I like it. Can’t put big builds in it but it works real good. Flavor is great and airflow is excellent. I’ve even done chimney builds in it that work really good as well.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I need to order one of those myself.

I hate purchasing pre-made coil heads!

rxmilitia

Member For 4 Years
I rocked it for about a month, I enjoyed the flavor but the leaking got old. Back to premade coils and dedicated RTAs/RDAs for a while, I’m sure I’ll break it out at some point.

VU Sponsors