Become a Patron!

RBA help

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So that is the 2 ml version of the baby beast tank.
Smoks page shows an RBA but if it will work on both I dunno.
Generally the RBA is the same height as a coil assembly so usually no different glass s needed.

But I am not a baby beast expert.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Instead of buying an RBA head for a clearomiser why not just get a RBA atomizer????? Probably cost about the same and easier to learn to build, on a tank or dripper designed for rebuilding. Heck... You could probably just rebuild the factory heads...... That's how I learned back in my Protank/Nautilus days. Just seems backwards to buy an RBA head for a clearo too me. All the issues and problem of clearos combined with the issues and problems of rebuildables.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some clearos work much better with an RBA deck than they do with factory coils.

Instead of buying an RBA head for a clearomiser why not just get a RBA atomizer????? Probably cost about the same and easier to learn to build, on a tank or dripper designed for rebuilding. Heck... You could probably just rebuild the factory heads...... That's how I learned back in my Protank/Nautilus days. Just seems backwards to buy an RBA head for a clearo too me. All the issues and problem of clearos combined with the issues and problems of rebuildables.
Ok Just new at this and needed advice, thank you.

VU Sponsors