Become a Patron!

RDA with the VTR

Does anyone use a dropper with the I taste VTR 15 watt box mod? I have tried so many coil builds and I can't get the VTR to chuck vapor I've seen all the build videos and as soon as they hit the fire button the vapor starts a chucking with the VTR it takes a good 3 or 4 seconds before I get any vapor at all then if I take the rest of the 11 seconds to hit it before it blinks out I get less cloud then with a tank. I'm using 70‰vg 30‰pg any help would be appreciated

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What resistance? I built a 1.5 ohm coil on a nimbus for a customer with a VTR a while back and it worked really well. I had to drill their air holes though.

shawski123

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I to own a VTR and drip with a IGO w4. What i have found with .28 gauge it takes its time to heat up and even purging the fire button don't get much vapour.Then i tried single coil using .30 gauge 8 wraps round 1.5mm drill bit came out at 1.5 ohms and even not maxed out 12watts quite decent vapour. I to use 30/70 pg/vg and using the .30 gauge it fires up quicker and the taste and vapour are good. Give it a go and let me know what you think i'm fairly new to coil building perhaps someone with knowledge could point us in the right direction for mods to go with a dripping atomizer.

VU Sponsors