Become a Patron!

RDAs I'm PIFing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, here are pics of the 3 2 RDAs that I'm willing to PIF to whoever needs them, because they're way too airy for me and they're doing no one any good sitting in my vape cabinet. Please bear in mind, I'm not a professional photographer, and I did the best I could.

The Caterpillar:

The gold ring slides around, airholes on both sides since it's a 3post/dual-coil atty.

The Caterpillar is now gone too.

The Derringer -- also a 3post/dual-coil; that ring with the holes in it also comes off, for easier building, but the pic I took with it off was very blurry, so I didn't bother with it.

(the derringer is already gone)

The Veritas -- the airhole is behind that lopsided vertical coil, and you can see the external airhole in the last pic -- also a 3 post atty, but it can also use single coils, and it supports vertical coils beautifully.

(the Veritas has been spoken for)

Andria

Attachments

• caterpillar-1.jpg
    caterpillar-1.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 111
  • caterpillar-2.jpg
    caterpillar-2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 112
  • derringer-1.jpg
    derringer-1.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 58
  • derringer-2.jpg
    derringer-2.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 61
  • veritas-1.jpg
    veritas-1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 90
  • veritas-2.jpg
    veritas-2.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 91
  • veritas-3.jpg
    veritas-3.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
deleted

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean I have to post all those pics again? Well just delete that post then. Anyone who's already seen them, let me know, because it's way too much trouble to do it all over again.

Andria
I will move the posts/Pic's for you, go start a thread and I will move them to that thread please

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Many thx to Whiskey for moving the post -- the posts that say "deleted" are just sideline posts about moving it to a new thread.

Andria

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've always wanted to try a Veritas, if it's still available. If you don't want to break them up, I can use both...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually I prefer if they each go to different people, kinda share the "wealth" (none of them cost over $12!). :D I replied to your PM.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, the Caterpillar is left. I suspect it will be difficult to get rid of that one; it's rather airy with all those holes, but the post holes are tiny. A cloud chaser that uses 28ga wire could use it, though; pretty sure 2 strands of 28ga would fit thru the holes.

Andria

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are talking Greek to me! !! 28 ga wire, post hole, all that stuff is why I use a tank! Lol I guess one day I'd like to see if I would like that, I'm sure I would but I just don't have the time.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are talking Greek to me! !! 28 ga wire, post hole, all that stuff is why I use a tank! Lol I guess one day I'd like to see if I would like that, I'm sure I would but I just don't have the time.

I learned to build coils with a tank -- a kayfun. But I had to start using an RDA because my ADV is a massive gunker, I was wasting too much juice from the brown gunk backwashing off the coil. Now I'm so spoiled with my Achilles RDAs, I can't use anything else.

Andria

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so busy in afraid I won't have time to do any building or fiddling around. I'm still at work now, for here at 7am and I'll have an hour ride home in good ole Los Angeles traffic, it's normally a 22 minute drive. I'll be in a parking lot , not a freeway...lol

Then I have another job, I'm trying to get a juice company some west coast sales. ..

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Moderators -- this thread can be closed, if you please -- all the RDAs have been PIFed -- thanks everyone! Glad those RDAs went to good homes. :)

Thx!
Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors