RDTA game

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
RTA.
Juice at top and coil at bottom.

coil at top tank at bottom = RDTA.

If you can easily use it as a dripper with no juice in tank then RDTA.
You can get to the build deck by unscrewing the very bottom and probably could use it as a dripper. So maybe it really is an RDTA even though it takes unscrewing to get to the build deck.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get to the build deck by unscrewing the very bottom and probably could use it as a dripper. So maybe it really is an RDTA even though it takes unscrewing to get to the build deck.
And juice does everywhere? when you unscrew the top tank?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Bet you don't though E music what a PITA that would be to drip it :) its an RTA both this all its family line and the Boreas

But then I feel the same about these so called GTAs coming out recently they are really RTAs to me except the pilgrim coming out soon as a GTA as well is just as confusing that's really an RDTA to me

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bet you don't though E music what a PITA that would be to drip it :) its an RTA both this all its family line and the Boreas

But then I feel the same about these so called GTAs coming out recently they are really RTAs to me except the pilgrim coming out soon as a GTA as well is just as confusing that's really an RDTA to me
I don't really drip with my RDTAs. I just like their designs.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The atty is still a really good one for flavor. :) Not much in the way of mega-clouds but I haven't tried that many builds on it yet.
It's not bad, but for =< 25mm RTA's for me the Boreas, 30mm the Modfather, => 40mm Voltrove they are the rulers over their dominions ;)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's not bad, but for =< 25mm RTA's for me the Boreas, 30mm the Modfather, => 40mm Voltrove they are the rulers over their dominions ;)
I really want the Boreas. I've been seeing so much on here about it that I want to give it a go. However, I should first deal with all that I already have as I have around 5 - 6 attys without mods to sit on and I really want all of them to "have homes". ;)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really want the Boreas. I've been seeing so much on here about it that I want to give it a go. However, I should first deal with all that I already have as I have around 5 - 6 attys without mods to sit on and I really want all of them to "have homes". ;)
I lost count at around 40 or so, they all have a home ;)

$17, can't beat the price "and" they're no longer in production, get them when you still can

https://eciggity.com/boreas-rta-by-augvape/

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Perhaps new designations are needed :)

Floater (RDTA)
Depth Charge (GTA)
Topper (RTA)
Dripper
Squonky (bottom feeding atty)
Multiplex (anything offering more than 1 option above)
Muggle (primarily a premade coil atty with an RBA deck)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just dripped on the atty and it works perfectly. Only thing is having to unscrew the bottom to do it. I probably won't be doing that much.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A little overlooked, but the Glacier Gen3 rdta by Vaperz Cloud is an excellent, excellent alternative. I love mine. Look at the deck and see the really large juice fill holes...hell I rarely ever remove the cap, just bleb juice down the drip tip and it makes its way into the tank on its own. Really nice airflow. I use it more than any of my others.

Scy123

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am really liking the Avocado 24 bottom airflow right now. Thing is a flavor beast. Can Chuck clouds and handle high wattages as well.

Also, really like the Wismec Theorem I picked up a few days ago.

Both have their share of problems so not for everyone, but I still love them.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered a VGOD Tricktank Pro RDTA R2 yesterday and should be receiving it tomorrow. If I can remember I'll come back to this thread and post what I think of the RDTA.

VU Sponsors