Become a Patron!

RDTA Qestion

I have a drip box 160, I was wondering if anyone else had one and if anyone had knowlage on weather or not an ijoy limitless plus rdta would work for my mod, getting pretty sick of the stock rba plus the ijoy on sale at my local shop.. if anyone could or would point me in the right direction with this question if it can't be answered here, much appreciated!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a drip box 160, I was wondering if anyone else had one and if anyone had knowlage on weather or not an ijoy limitless plus rdta would work for my mod, getting pretty sick of the stock rba plus the ijoy on sale at my local shop
It will work but no squonk.
if using the original RDA raise the coils up to where the top of the coils are up to the top of the posts on the rebuildable deck.
Much better vape. I only use the top 2 holes for both coils.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I moved your thread to the bottom feeders sub-forum and changed the title to get you better results with answering your question.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There are a few squonkable rdta's. The Cthulhu Gaia springs to mind. I'm sure these squonkaholics will know of others.

Last edited:

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Gaia & Split (at least the SJMY clone in my case) are good ones IMO. Gaia is a bit fidgety to get the flavor right but it's been pretty solid once you dial it in. The Split is very solid and just works for me (wish I could afford an authentic).

Also if you're looking for an RDA that's good, www.3fvape.com has the wasp nano for $12 this weekend. It's a single coil RDA and it's a cracker.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Also, I think the Geekvape Medusa is squonkifiable. Basically an rda with a well. Supposed to have good flava. And there's a new version now with a 3.5ml well, and I know it comes with a squonk pin.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have the Gaia, which as was brought up is squonkable for sure.
It's really a great little rdta for both flavor and vapor production. I vape mine with dual Claptons around 0.2 ohms on a mechanical with just the bottom airflow and the flavor is great! Better yet it can be found fairly inexpensively. 27$ at fasttech and 30$ at 3fvape.

VU Sponsors