Become a Patron!

RDTA stuck

Casper9104

Member For 2 Years
so ive got a pyro rdta but I can’t remove the top part to access the deck Or change the airflow as I think it’s stuck cuz of my juice what do I do?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Run it under hot water then use paper towels or cloth towel to unscrew.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
CNJ_140-426-BULK.jpg

Invaluable tool in vape tool kit................

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you can also pop it into the freezer for awhile, then bring it out and run some tepid or warm water over whatever has the OUTER threads - gets things to contract and expand.

meloserj

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
so ive got a pyro rdta but I can’t remove the top part to access the deck Or change the airflow as I think it’s stuck cuz of my juice what do I do?
I suggest using normal Kitchen gloves and you will see the magic. You can find the prove in Youtube as well. Gloves stuck on RTA/RDTA and very easily with least pressure helps you to unscrew.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rubber gloves or I use paper towel- the cap has 2 knobs that stick into the deck where you fill it- I wiggle it back and forth right by the air flow holes with paper towel in my hand, the cap gets easier to remove the more times you do it. Might be easier to adjust the air flow to where you like it once you get the cap(cover) off'
I leave my air flow half open.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing that helps a lot is I use a tiny bit of food grade grease along my o-rings after I do a rewick or clean. This keeps the o-rings in healthy shape along with not seizing up the atty if they sit for a while.

I've been using Hayes Lubrifilm by
Kegconnection

VU Sponsors