Become a Patron!

Ready to get a smok TFV4...

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He so did mention the price he sells them for also. Sorry, Breazy, and I are friends but we have rules as you can read above.
Looks like you removed the post that mentioned price. That's ok. Rules are rules. However one of the mods told me once that once people ask about prices then I was aloud to participate in that capacity. Normally I don't mention price and our availability but someone was mentioning price and where could you get them. No worries, looks like it was corrected and I'm not offended. Just a little taken back because of what I was told once

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Then it was edited, my mistake. But, the quote makes no mention of this, so I hope you understand why I would think that he didn't step out of bounds
Yes it was edited by a moderator before I stepped in. But I can see the original post. No worries, we are very fair. and like Breazy_Com

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing I have noticed lately. Seems like we're the only vendor on the thread that is here participating in the threads all of the time. I used to see other vendors but they seem to have gone the way of the wind lol. I think Wake and Vape used to be here a lot and I hardly see them around on here anymore. But there's plenty of vendors in the contest and deals and promotions threads always ready to Hawk their wares ! We enjoy the VU and the people here and are always ready to participate and offer help. For me this is the best forum around !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Breazy_Com You are about the only vendor that doesn't break the rules on a daily basis... they are out there, and they do try... but they keep breaking the rules so their posts are removed. ;)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We try to follow the rules. If for some reason something happens it's because of a lack of knowledge on my part or not fully understanding something. Rules are made to follow whether we like them or not. The only way to live life is to follow the rules ! If more people followed rules things would be so much smoother. :)

WraZa21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have one, I love it make sure to get the Full kit comes with 3 coil, 4 coil, and a single coil Rebuild.but produces great flavor but if you go wide open then it becomes almost no flavor. Glass chips easy from just lifting the glass to change coils. But those are minor things it's a great Tank in my top 5 personally.

JayCee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have one!! I needed a new tank when I upgraded to rx200... So far so good! Taste is nice clouds are decent... I'm using the 3 coil head that came with it.. I bought a 4 coil to replace when the 1st is done but you can also get single or double rebuildable .. or a 6 prebuilt coil is also an option... plenty of variations you can make with it.., I'm happy with it though it does guzzle the juice like I do beer.... I'd say go for it!!!

Kinkytheklown

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got the clapton dual coils and the flavor is strong with this one! The thing is a juice whore though, even more so than the sextuple coil which i normally use. Great price though, cant wait for the octuple clapton to hit the market

I have been using mine for about a week now. I am using it on a Joyetech evic Mini at 50-60w and love it. I have been playing about with the airflow holes, which can take some time to get used to.

I know its already been stated but it drinks a lot of juice. I have not had any problems with the tank leaking and love the top fill.

Another thing to mention is this tank eats batteries for breakfast lunch and dinner.

I managed to get the full kit for £33. This may be more expensive than some places but i bought it from a shop and not online.

Hey there everyone! New to this! first day and instantly i got to know that i came to the right place when i saw clouds section. Back to the subject, I just bought my TFV4 2 days ago. I still have a single coil build kanthal running at 0.7 ohms. Not bad for a running kit but waiting on my 22 gauges kanthal to arrive to make dual parallel build on this deck. The first thing i did was remove the washer on the top filling cap and guess what happened. Put my TFV4 in a ziplock bag ( don't ask why! ) and went to sleep for the night, when opened it in the morning the tank was empty and the juice was in the ziplock!! so realized that the seal was in for a reason!

After giving it the seal back went back to re filling it and started vaping at 30 watts since I'm also waiting on a newer mod to arrive ( Cough* Snow Wolf) and my god did this tank chuck!! ( someone earlier also mention this and i back him up!!) ten mins and the tank is empty!! The clouds are pretty decent and I'm not going to say they are amazing or outstanding but decent... with that being said id have to rate this tank for flavor at a 7/10 and clouds at 6/10 and again this is subjective at least on the mod that i am using at the moment. Other aspects of the tank I've seen is that well the replacements cost an arm and a leg unless your a importer then you should be fine but primarily i bought this for its RBA and its deck capabilities.Also have a new RDA on its way.

For me i think this tank is great for a back up or when you don't need to blow massive clouds or lets say when you driving and have this with you so you don't need to rework every 3 mins. At least i got it for this purpose! :D

Cheers, Hope this helps!

Kinkytheklown

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there everyone! New to this! first day and instantly i got to know that i came to the right place when i saw clouds section. Back to the subject, I just bought my TFV4 2 days ago. I still have a single coil build kanthal running at 0.7 ohms. Not bad for a running kit but waiting on my 22 gauges kanthal to arrive to make dual parallel build on this deck. The first thing i did was remove the washer on the top filling cap and guess what happened. Put my TFV4 in a ziplock bag ( don't ask why! ) and went to sleep for the night, when opened it in the morning the tank was empty and the juice was in the ziplock!! so realized that the seal was in for a reason!

After giving it the seal back went back to re filling it and started vaping at 30 watts since I'm also waiting on a newer mod to arrive ( Cough* Snow Wolf) and my god did this tank chuck!! ( someone earlier also mention this and i back him up!!) ten mins and the tank is empty!! The clouds are pretty decent and I'm not going to say they are amazing or outstanding but decent... with that being said id have to rate this tank for flavor at a 7/10 and clouds at 6/10 and again this is subjective at least on the mod that i am using at the moment. Other aspects of the tank I've seen is that well the replacements cost an arm and a leg unless your a importer then you should be fine but primarily i bought this for its RBA and its deck capabilities.Also have a new RDA on its way.

For me i think this tank is great for a back up or when you don't need to blow massive clouds or lets say when you driving and have this with you so you don't need to rework every 3 mins. At least i got it for this purpose! :D

Cheers, Hope this helps!
You dont want to drive with this tank, especially after you get your new mod. I use the xcube2 and one hit will fill up a car and blind you lol. I just got the dual clapton coil and the flavor is easily 10/10. Im tasting flavors from my juice i didnt know was there. Have fun with it, im loving it

You dont want to drive with this tank, especially after you get your new mod. I use the xcube2 and one hit will fill up a car and blind you lol. I just got the dual clapton coil and the flavor is easily 10/10. Im tasting flavors from my juice i didnt know was there. Have fun with it, im loving it

HAHA and you know i was wondering why my windshield was getting fogged up!! lol naahh just kidding! no but seriously this is the intension, i just leave a crack open in my window and open the outside air and angle my mouth where the smoke just blows straight out!! A FIX needs its Fix when the Fix calls for the FIX!!

thats why I'm the gambler ;)

Kinkytheklown

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If your tfv4 tank is leaking look at the chimney threads, there should be an o-ring, if not then it came off, this happens alot since they are cheap. You can buy replacements on ebay.
Also if you are getting spit back or the air flow chamber is full of juice its the o-ring on the bottom of the coil. They are crap and get cut on the sharp threads. I just bought replacements on ebay. They are strong enough to use several times.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's something I recently started doing with all of my tanks. I usually have like 4 tanks filled at once and I was storing the ones I didn't use standing up. Sometimes I would grab one and it would be leaking from the air holes. I've come to the conclusion that it's because they are full and the cotton of the coil is just soaking up the juice and over saturating and coming out of the bottom. Now I store them upside down and no more problems !

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's something I recently started doing with all of my tanks. I usually have like 4 tanks filled at once and I was storing the ones I didn't use standing up. Sometimes I would grab one and it would be leaking from the air holes. I've come to the conclusion that it's because they are full and the cotton of the coil is just soaking up the juice and over saturating and coming out of the bottom. Now I store them upside down and no more problems !
That and changing temperature and barometric pressure...

VU Sponsors