Become a Patron!

Ready to upgrade

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope this doesn't turn into a pissing contest amongst those that may answer.

Simply put I know jack about vaping. I've been at it 2.5 weeks now. I have figured this much out.

1. Flavor trumps all other aspects. I do not care about how a cloud looks.

2. While I have enjoyed this Smok Stick V8 with the .15 and .25 coils using a .4 and up takes away some sweetness and it angers me.

3. I'm fed up with no battery indicator. I am going to buy something and I want to avoid the complex stuff. This isn't a hobby for me, no offense I wish it could be a hobby.

Looking for something as eazy to use as this smok stick. I have no time for building coils or any of that. This is a direct replacement to cigs, today is the first day without one after allowing myself no more than 6 a day for the last two weeks.

Flavor! How do I get it? My budget is $125.

Sorry for what I'm sure is the 9282702837th time this thread has been posted.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Tr0ll

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
My wife feels much the same as you about vaping @Tr0ll so you aren’t alone... she had the cool fire 4 plus for a long time with the uwell crown v1 on top and perfectly happy with it too in fact only after a few years of vaping have I managed to pry her away from that same set up :)

The original crown still to this day is bloody awesome and sits in my top favourite flavour sub ohm tank list ....coils are getting harder to find now though

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't find this locally to check out anywhere.

I went and tried several last night and wound up with the Innokin MVP4. I didn't look at prices as I went from mod to mod. This one felt right and just happened to be on sale no less.

I'm kind of shocked more shops don't offer more than 7-10 devices(mostly smok) and that's it.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

In my opinion you did good. Innokin mods hold up very well.
I have seven Innokin's.

My wife feels much the same as you about vaping @Tr0ll so you aren’t alone... she had the cool fire 4 plus for a long time with the uwell crown v1 on top and perfectly happy with it too in fact only after a few years of vaping have I managed to pry her away from that same set up :)

The original crown still to this day is bloody awesome and sits in my top favourite flavour sub ohm tank list ....coils are getting harder to find now though
yea the crown is a great tank! i had the same crown for almost a year an half maybe 2, and it is a great daily kicker once u get use to it. they might have released a better one than the 2, but from what i remember the original is better. Typically, all premade coils are packed with cotton so tightly u get dry hits too soon. I poke holes in the cotton of my coils... not just the crown, every premade one. PS, use trusted vape tool needle, not any old safety pin because something does happen with taste, when the coil metal and safety pin metal scratch ;(

VU Sponsors