Become a Patron!

Real Flavors, Purilium, Flavor Revolution

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's time to do a little expansion on my flavors. I'm going to put together an order over at Nic River to get some purilium stuff as I see a good amount of their concentrates highly rated. So, out of the 3 manufacturers that I have named in the title, what are some good concentrates by these guys in your opinion? Thanks in advance.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's time to do a little expansion on my flavors. I'm going to put together an order over at Nic River to get some purilium stuff as I see a good amount of their concentrates highly rated. So, out of the 3 manufacturers that I have named in the title, what are some good concentrates by these guys in your opinion? Thanks in advance.
Ahhhhh, ok.

From what I hear(no personal experience), FR Sweet Strawberry is good. @Boogenshizzle loves this stuff.

PUR Caramel Coffee with Sweet Milk, Toasted Coconut Cheesecake, Country Apple, NY Cheesecake and Condensed Milk.

RF French Toast(Black label, if they have it. Otherwise, regular is fine), Bread Pudding, Black Raspberry, Yumberry, Cookies and Cream (probably the best c&c out there),Strawberry, Strawberry Jam with Toast, Aged Bourbon Cream and Cinnamon Custard. I’m sure there’s more, but that’s what comes to mind.<3

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhh, ok.

From what I hear(no personal experience), FR Sweet Strawberry is good. @Boogenshizzle loves this stuff.

PUR Caramel Coffee with Sweet Milk, Toasted Coconut Cheesecake, Country Apple, NY Cheesecake and Condensed Milk.

RF French Toast(Black label, if they have it. Otherwise, regular is fine), Bread Pudding, Black Raspberry, Yumberry, Cookies and Cream (probably the best c&c out there),Strawberry, Strawberry Jam with Toast, Aged Bourbon Cream and Cinnamon Custard. I’m sure there’s more, but that’s what comes to mind.<3
I knew I could count on you for some info. Funny I ordered every single one of those purilium flavors! I’m going to order the RF from bull city as nic river selection wasn’t good.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Purilum-
Watermelon
Golden Pineapple
Country Apple
Creamy Caramel

Others (Not brands in the title) that I have to get there, because BCF doesn't have them-

INW Grapefruit
INW Guava
TFA French Vanilla Deluxe
TFA Silly Rabbit
TFA Hazelnut
FW Blackberry

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Purilum-
Watermelon
Golden Pineapple
Country Apple
Creamy Caramel

Others (Not brands in the title) that I have to get there, because BCF doesn't have them-

INW Grapefruit
INW Guava
TFA French Vanilla Deluxe
TFA Silly Rabbit
TFA Hazelnut
FW Blackberry
I like the tfa lucky leprechaun it actually makes a great lucky charms.

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ahhhhh, ok.

I love it at 2% with 4.5% red touch. You can pretty much throw anything at it from there.

VU Sponsors