Become a Patron!

Real or clone Panzer Black Hawk?

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I recently purchased a panzer black hawk (color black as well not the blue one)
7e89d402b63b56b9db3f20b452cd2e7c.jpg
and the seller did not know if it was real or a clone and neither do I so can anyone tell me if it's real or a clone by these photos ?
4128ac58a18516fbd5a80873672cff87.jpg
80e60708f406cce79c6b6af69dd4c0b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest, some clones are so good that if you had the clone and authentic next to each other, you would not be able to tell which is which.

I suspect it is a clone if the seller claimed not to know if it was genuine or a clone- most people tend to know if they buy a mech mod that is expensive. As long as you didn't pay over clone price, and it works well, I wouldn't worry if it is authentic or clone, and just use it :)

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok not too angry then lol paid 34 for mine! Wanted one anyways so all good here

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, I can't see from the photo's, but what is the serial number?

Edit: Ok, thats not too bad then, as long as it works well and you didn't get scammed :)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
look closely at the castle tube, you should see marking in where the lathe made marks. if u don't understand when I go home for lunch in 4 hours I'll send a photo. btw clones hit harder than the OEM version. but anyways I have a authentic with silver contacts. hits hard, harder than any hybrid tube I own. I'll get back wicha soon!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GratefulAlvin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They said s#1083 so definitely a clone, I'm asking how that number designates it as a clone. Unless only a certain number were made, I'm not defending that's it authentic, but I know for sure my overdose is authentic (bought from dragons den) and it's 2021.some clones maybe good, but for me I don't use clones I'd rather have an authentic that holds value, and I'm supporting someone's hard work rather than a clone of someone's hard work. It's really just a personal thing for me, not knocking those who use clones just a preference of mine.

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Idk I was thinking 1,083rd off the line idk tbh I mean I would love if it was authentic but no harm no foul if it's a clone, I typically prefer authentic as well

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
okay so my panzer is SS with upgraded silver contacts. look at my castle tube you can clearly see machine markings.
01db6c820277d9e94cb8d3ef2aba2dab.jpg
3a03df0fff1cdb81329ec01b19b4e95d.jpg
c5ccfc6476b091021ce8048a0f0f54b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors