Become a Patron!

Rebuildable Pod?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Pasito I received yesterday and it is a great pod. I tried the mtl coil for about 5 hours and it was a smooth vape. The adjustable airflow works really good. The. Last night I installed the rba with a .84 26g N80 coil and its vaping a treat as Kingpin would say. I think you'd like it @JuicyLucy. It's lightweight with snappy buttons. Multiple power levels. Magnetic pod so no troubles snapping it into the device. I'll probably buy another in a week or so.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Pasito I received yesterday and it is a great pod. I tried the mtl coil for about 5 hours and it was a smooth vape. The adjustable airflow works really good. The. Last night I installed the rba with a .84 26g N80 coil and its vaping a treat as Kingpin would say. I think you'd like it @JuicyLucy. It's lightweight with snappy buttons. Multiple power levels. Magnetic pod so no troubles snapping it into the device. I'll probably buy another in a week or so.
Keep an eye on the chimney when you refill, if it is not tight it will unscrew with the cap...

VU Sponsors