Rebuilding factory coils with.....

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone used the outer sheet from Cotton labo pads to use as the cotton sheet for the outer can for rebuilding coil heads? Would like to know how this would work for coils like the egrip one and others that use a strip of material to assist in the wicking.

ApeMustNotKillVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
never tried it, but I think it is an excellent idea. If you have the time and patience.

That little paper sheet is what makes those style coils clog so quickly.
I have tried leaving them in on a rebuild and it does not wick well. Take them out and I end up with leaking.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seems like it would help since the cotton is more porous and would help wick more .. well will try and see. I will keep you updated

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone used the outer sheet from Cotton labo pads to use as the cotton sheet for the outer can for rebuilding coil heads? Would like to know how this would work for coils like the egrip one and others that use a strip of material to assist in the wicking.
i had used and rebuilt on the aspire nautilus for several months. inside the atomizer is a small sleeve with something around it. i had replacing it with the small cotton pads from cvs. one side is textured and the other side is not. perfect replacement.

VU Sponsors