Become a Patron!

Reccomendations

So my ego recently broke and I was going to ask about a step up from an ego battery. I used my friends MVP 20W and it was nice but it just seems a bit to heafty for my liking. Any ideas on a good carry able battery and tank for a reasonable price?

SteveW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check out the CoolFire 4. I bought one for my wife specifically because of the small form factor. The Isub G is supposed to be a decent tank, but I bought her a Subtank Nano just to have compatible coils with my Subtank.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good step up devices:
Istick 30w
New istick 40w tc
Coolfire 4
Cloupor mini
IPV mini (30 watts)
IPV mini 2 (70 watts)

There are plenty more on the market, just depends on what you are looking for
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So much out there right now! I would go for the TC istick or a siegeli mini 30 watt if you don't care about temperature control.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The isub is a great tank if u wanna go subohm, but if you're not in to lung hits I still use my old aspire tanks and they perform pretty well for the price.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check out the ijust 2. It's getting really good reviews. Comes with a sub-ohming tank, battery is 2600 mah. It's unregulated , but has safety features. The tank is a lot like the.Herakles. Got one myself, for out and about with a different tank. Or I can throw an rda on it as well. I got the mod and tank kit for $34 with tax and shipping at VapeNW.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I talked the wife in to letting me spend a little $ and get an ijust2 myself. Really not much more than buying a tank separate and comes with a decent battery.

I've got the mvp3, the cloupor mini and the cool fire 4 in my collection.
The mvp3 is a good mod but is now a little dated (bulky, heavy and only 30w). The cloupor mini is really compact and lovely to hold but the 510 connection on mine is getting wobbly after only 4 weeks. I'd say the cool fire 4 is my favourite of this trio. It's really well built, it has an extra 10w to play with and it looks excellent. I use them all with either a subtank mini /nano or an isub. The subtanks have slightly better flavour, the isub seem to punch harder. For the price, the isub is an excellent tank.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2nd time I've posted this, but this is a nice system. Got it for my Brother to quit smoking.

Cool Fire IV
iSub
extra coils
All for about 50 bucks.

I use sub ohm drippers, and I tried this with it jacked up to 40watts, and the air wide open. Was very impressed. Technology has come a long way in the last year or so.

coolfire combo.jpg

2nd time I've posted this, but this is a nice system. Got it for my Brother to quit smoking.

Cool Fire IV
iSub
extra coils
All for about 50 bucks.

I use sub ohm drippers, and I tried this with it jacked up to 40watts, and the air wide open. Was very impressed. Technology has come a long way in the last year or so.

View attachment 26334
Agreed. If this setup had existed, say 3 years ago a) it would have blown our minds and b) it would have cost around £300 in the UK. It is now available over here for around £50, tank and mod together; and you guys in the US are paying practically half that.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed. If this setup had existed, say 3 years ago a) it would have blown our minds and b) it would have cost around £300 in the UK. It is now available over here for around £50, tank and mod together; and you guys in the US are paying practically half that.
£50 is $78us which is not too bad. There is practically no excuse for people to continue to smoke anymore with the choice in equipment and juices we have now.

VU Sponsors