Become a Patron!

Recently Discontinued Menthol/Mint Flavor? (Looking for it)

Tune

Member For 1 Year
So a vape juice I very frequently purchase, has been discontinued due to the concentration no longer being made. I'm asking the community for help on finding this said flavor.

Please let me know of any mint/menthol flavors that may have been recently discontinued in the past 6 months.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I have to try.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU. @Tune

This is an incredibly vague request. Are you trying to identify a juice that you use frequently or are you trying to find a replacement for a juice that you used regularly that has been discontinued.

2 things come to mind.
1. If you regularly purchase it and use it you should be able to determine what it is easily by looking at the bottle or going back through orders, receipts, etc..... If there is no wording on the bottle, show us a picture, someone should be able to identify it. 2. if you are looking for a replacement juice to this discontinued juice, what is the juice you are replacing so others can make recommendations based on the profile of said juice.

Otherwise all that will happen is people will be able to make recommendations on what they like, which might not be what you like or are looking for. With so many juices out there and some available in places where others are not, makes this a pretty tall shot in the dark.

Tune

Member For 1 Year
I'm looking for the concentration, not a replacement flavor. The juice is called weapon X and the flavor profile is very vague.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm looking for the concentration, not a replacement flavor. The juice is called weapon X and the flavor profile is very vague.
Do you know who makes weapon x? There are dozens of flavor houses out there. Are you in the US?

Oops, I just reread your request. You’re lookin for a juice. @jwill is right.....super vague.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Any details you can provide about what it tastes like? Not a lot of description anywhere a quick search could find. What are the flavors, what stands out and so on?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Tune

Member For 1 Year
Any details you can provide about what it tastes like? Not a lot of description anywhere a quick search could find. What are the flavors, what stands out and so on?

I know for a fact it has Koolada/WS-23 in it, but I'm missing a mint flavor that's discontinued (and it's a darker color as Koolada and WS-23 are clear.)

When looking at the bottle online you can see the color.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
What kind of mint? Spearmint, mint cookies, butter mint, chocolate mint?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I found 3 different weapon x juices. Going to need to just give us the details or a link.
I know for a fact it has Koolada/WS-23 in it, but I'm missing a mint flavor that's discontinued (and it's a darker color as Koolada and WS-23 are clear.)

When looking at the bottle online you can see the color.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Is it this color?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I emailed the company, it's a house juice. But I haven't heard of any flavors being discontinued. Which is why I'm asking the community for help.
But unless I’m mistaken(which is highly possible) you can still get said juice?

Tune

Member For 1 Year
So I think I’m confused.....are you trying to clone this? Why do you think the mint is discontinued? The company said its discontinued?

Yes, the company said the concentrate is being discontinued. The juice can still be purchased until they completely run out.

But I know for a fact there is Koolada/WS-23 in the juice so it cannot be that. The flavor profile states a "hint" of menthol so it wouldn't directly effect it as it could be subbed. So there is a mystery mint that I cannot identify.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, the company said the concentrate is being discontinued. The juice can still be purchased until they completely run out.

But I know for a fact there is Koolada/WS-23 in the juice so it cannot be that. The flavor profile states a "hint" of menthol so it wouldn't directly effect it as it could be subbed. So there is a mystery mint that I cannot identify.
Got it. So you’re looking for a clone. Have you looked up to see if anyone has tried? Just google weapon x recipe clone and if someone has tried it, it will show up.

Tune

Member For 1 Year
Got it. So you’re looking for a clone. Have you looked up to see if anyone has tried? Just google weapon x recipe clone and if someone has tried it, it will show up.
I've tried, because it's a house line it doesn't have much exposure for DIY.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
One other thought, it might have a cream in there as well.
Mint juices do darken up a bit with age, with the help of a cream

Flavorah makes one of the best spearmints I have found.
If it was me, I'd run it like this

.8% Spearmint
.4% Cream
.2% Ice

Give it a good shake, and let it sit for a few days.
You could test it after it sits up over night, but 3 days later, everything should pop right into place for you.

Tune

Member For 1 Year
One other thought, it might have a cream in there as well.
Mint juices do darken up a bit with age, with the help of a cream

Flavorah makes one of the best spearmints I have found.
If it was me, I'd run it like this

.8% Spearmint
.4% Cream
.2% Ice

Give it a good shake, and let it sit for a few days.
You could test it after it sits up over night, but 3 days later, everything should pop right into place for you.
Thank you very much. I'll definitely look into this.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you very much. I'll definitely look into this.

I do a lot of variety of mint type juices..
Experiment with some peppermint and even add in fruits or different creams..
Have fun with it, Tune and good luck in your search! :)

VU Sponsors