Become a Patron!

Recipe clones

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will Im going to work on it tomorrow and Im going to use mostly VG .

Sent from my SGH-T999

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry for the huge reply delay cap cds is Capellas Cinnamon danish swirl, like Amanda says.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Life got in the way I had to leave home for a funeral has in across the US. Back home now and I am getting unpacked and back to normal and I will continue work on my Hype clone. As I vape Ave Juice Hype I get a taste of White peach Im thinking maybe a tad touch of sweet and sour.

Sent from my SGH-T999

captaincannibal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VapingCowboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thx Heres an Apple jax

7 apple
7 cinnamon sugar cookie
3 em
1 ddl
2 Belgian waffle

All tfa
Not too sure where I got this one from, but think might have been on reddit. It's good like that, I drop.some of the % and sub in some yellow cake , but it's a nice sweet cinnamon apple.

This sounds amazing! I've been looking for a good Apple Jacks! I have most of what you have listed, but what is DDL?

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering if anyone knew who the flavorings were by in ladyred69's post earlier on the tribute flavor. That is one of my ADV and was thinking about getting into diy ing to save money.

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool thanks, I'll have to check this diy thind out. I'm a prettt good cook, so mixing up some flavors shouldn't be to hard. Where would you get the VZ flavoring from? Sorry if this the wrong thread for these questions. This is my last question here for now.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering if anyone knew who the flavorings were by in ladyred69's post earlier on the tribute flavor. That is one of my ADV and was thinking about getting into diy ing to save money.

Many of these clones were not LadyRed's recipes, but were collected from various sites. Looking at the flavorings in Tribute, they're probably TFA!

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool thanks AmandaD

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have found that for me I usually have to use half if not less of the percentages most post - HIC's are closest to my taste - usually lol. But I like to look at what flavors people put together, gives me ideas on some things that may work for me as well, so Thank you all:)

Interesting, Dixie1954...I wish my taste was like yours (my flavors would last longer).
HIC's Black Barrel Whiskey had become a favorite of me, almost an adv, however (and since HIC's suggested it in recipe) I had to double all the flavors up since the first batch I made was too bland for me. Now it is perfect, I think so far it is the best DIY recipe I have ever found.

hallo, i have 6 essence flavour : lychee, blackcurrant, mango, apple, melon and pineapple.

Could you help me to make a yummy eliquid and also a percentage please. Thankyou

Has anyone figured out Vaptasia Royalty? It's one of my fav tobacco juices, if not my only favorite tobacco. To me, I taste hazelnut, and caramel, with RY4. Their page says it's sweet tobacco blend with caramel & vanilla notes. It's the only vape that goes well with the things I drink the most, coffee & beer.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Regi... What flavors do you want to taste more....(inhale & exhale) this might help a good bit

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lychees are going to make things sweet. The rest are self explanatory. Without knowing what the primary flavors you want to taste this will be hard. I will do my best to help

Last edited:

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Describe the flavor of this mix please James so we all know if its for us or not... Thanks in advance

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone figured out Vaptasia Royalty? It's one of my fav tobacco juices, if not my only favorite tobacco. To me, I taste hazelnut, and caramel, with RY4. Their page says it's sweet tobacco blend with caramel & vanilla notes. It's the only vape that goes well with the things I drink the most, coffee & beer.
I liked that flavor too. Got a sample in a PIF box. Wish I had more I'd give it a shot cloning it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
this is not a clone, but my ADV i just want to share.

8 % TFA Chai Tea
2 % TFA Malted Milk
1.5 % TFA Sweet Cream
3 % FE Taro
2% FA Coconut
.5 % TFA Coconut Extra
2d Sweetener per 10 ml

at least 1 week to steep for taro to blend in

I hope you'll like it

i like taro and chai :) but used custard in mine.. but it's been a while..
might have to play with malted..
bet a lil cinnamon and perhaps a bit of brown sugar would be nice on this..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
not it.. i am having issues posting in this thread.. sorry buddy..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
let it sit for a week or so, tastes delicious!
like a milky, not quite pear.. the taro gives good texture.. spicy, sweet (coco)nut.. :)

at least to me..

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone know what flavors would Hide a strong Lickerish flavor. Uugggggg recipe gone Wrong

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know what flavors would Hide a strong Lickerish flavor. Uugggggg recipe gone Wrong
My first, what I thought, bad mix was with licorice. I found that with time the flavor subsided and it actually turned out pretty good.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never liked it to begin with but it was free so I tried mixing with it

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I used licorice , peach, pear,cotton candy,coconut, pineapple & French vanilla I think... Max VG 0 % unflavoured nic

Thank u to all that share their experiences at making clones. Anyone have any recipes that involve cheesecake? If so please can u share with me. Its my favorite so far.

VU Sponsors