Become a Patron!

Recipe clones

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank u to all that share their experiences at making clones. Anyone have any recipes that involve cheesecake? If so please can u share with me. Its my favorite so far.
Check out the entire DIY Recipe section, I am quite certain you will find more than you could possibly hope for in regards to cheesecake type of recipes and welcome to VU, nice to have you here.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7 deadly sins
5% ry4d
5%butterscotch fw
5% cds cap
I've made this one a bunch as 6/6/6 subbing butterscotch tpa, Cinnamon Danish Swirl cap v2 (more cinnamon, sharper) and Cinnamon Danish DX TFA (slight raw dough/pastry taste) and with the commonly recommended 2 drops sweetener per 10 ml. My favorite has been splitting the 2:

RY4D TPA 6%
Butterscotch TPA 6% (bads)
Cinn. Danish Swirl v2 CAP 3% (butyric acid)
Cinn. Danish DX 3% (butyric acid)
1 drop Sweetener/10ml (~0.25 - 0.3 %)
Testing @ 0.6 ohms, DC twisted 28g, open afc

Tastes like a riiiich cinnamon roll, 5/ 5/ 2.5/ 2.5% is good too. I'm mixing a sketch of a ry4d + FA version, as I like this flavor profile a lot and want a "safer" alternative for EDV.

Trying to get something close to ruthless ez duz it my favorite flavor but getting expensive being a premium line its described as strawberry watermelon but also has a candy taste
When I have this flavor I can vape all day and stay away from cigarette's please can someone help but I am also scared to dig because I have failed already juice I mad was very harsh and tasted very chemically

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
Gambit clone

Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5%
Apple Pie (FA) 4%
Caramel (FA) 2%
Cream Fresh (FA) 1%
Custard (FA) 0.5%
Fuji Apple (FA) 1%
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 1%
Pie Crust (TPA) 1.5%
Vienna Cream (FA) 2%

I've been vaping this clone on and off for the last few weeks and prefer this to the original but that's just Me.

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If anyone has had Marathon Milkshake from eco-vape and has any ideas on a recipe similar to this, it would be greatly appreciated. This flavour is the closest I've had to a Snickers bar.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't had that vendor flavor, but if it tastes like the photo they have on the website, and it's a chocolate candy bar flavor, this might be a good start: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-3-milky-musketeers.30662/

As I said, it's the closest I've had (as well as Pbusardo) to a Snickers bar and that is what they are trying to recreate. Snickers was initially called Marathon in the UK.

I'm waiting on FA Hazelnut (I only have nut mix) so I can try your Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake, I assume that will be close to it. By the way have you had any luck with FA peanut so far HIC?
And finally I'd like to thank you for all the work you've put out there on FA; your work is invaluable.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
As I said, it's the closest I've had (as well as Pbusardo) to a Snickers bar and that is what they are trying to recreate. Snickers was initially called Marathon in the UK.

I'm waiting on FA Hazelnut (I only have nut mix) so I can try your Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake, I assume that will be close to it. By the way have you had any luck with FA peanut so far HIC?
And finally I'd like to thank you for all the work you've put out there on FA; your work is invaluable.

I'll never understand why all the candy bar names differ here and there! There's an old American one I remember called Marathon - not nutty at all. For Snickers, I'd still start with 3 Milky Musketeers and add a peanut-butter flavor of your choice (a little TFA Peanut Butter maybe). FA's Peanut is NOT peanut butter; it's raw nut flavor. It's going to take some real work to get something I can enjoy from that flavoring. :( I probably won't spend time on it for a month or two - too many tasty alternatives.

Jacnasty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Propaganda Subliminal or bread #71 does any have any idea what I can mix to get close to these liquids? Thanks

Afternoon guys and girls

First post for me, awesome site with a wealth and knowledge and helpful tips and people

Went in to my local vape shop yesterday and treated my self to some beard vape sweet peach no.71

Wow... what a flavour, single handedly the best juice I've tried on a dripper!
So ten quid later and 12 hours later I appear to have 1 or 2ml left :(

Can't really do a tenner a day on juice!!

So my question is, I'm not new to mixing, have been doing so for over a year

Mainly single flavours from capella

But I would love to get close to a clone of the beard vapes no 71

So if anyone can help I will be eternally grateful

I've finally found my vape nirvana but can't keep buying it

All the best and thankyou in advance please

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll never understand why all the candy bar names differ here and there! There's an old American one I remember called Marathon - not nutty at all. For Snickers, I'd still start with 3 Milky Musketeers and add a peanut-butter flavor of your choice (a little TFA Peanut Butter maybe). FA's Peanut is NOT peanut butter; it's raw nut flavor. It's going to take some real work to get something I can enjoy from that flavoring. :( I probably won't spend time on it for a month or two - too many tasty alternatives.

In the UK a marathon bar WAS snickers, snickers was the rebranding though anybody of a certain age certainly prefers the old name.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
In the UK a marathon bar WAS snickers, snickers was the rebranding though anybody of a certain age certainly prefers the old name.

:confused: I give up trying to keep 'em straight. It's like cream tea not containing tea, and custard cream actually being a cookie, but you call those biscuits, and I still don't know what you'd call Hungry Jacks. lol

Jacnasty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Afternoon guys and girls

First post for me, awesome site with a wealth and knowledge and helpful tips and people

Went in to my local vape shop yesterday and treated my self to some beard vape sweet peach no.71

OMG I FEEL YOU PAIN IM IN THE SAME BOAT!!! I'm lost when it comes to ideas and I can't find any clones at all it's so sad!! I see we are on the same mission here

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Afternoon guys and girls

I'd start with CAP Peaches & Cream for a base to start working from.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My other half is obsessed with paramour (not sure what make it is) he successfully made his own clone last night with
TPA Vanilla custard
CAP Pear
TPA Peach
And TPA cinnamon spice

Anyone tried to make this clone what percentages did you use? And is he missing any ingredients? Any help greatly received :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:confused: I give up trying to keep 'em straight. It's like cream tea not containing tea, and custard cream actually being a cookie, but you call those biscuits, and I still don't know what you'd call Hungry Jacks. lol

What are hungry jacks? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I
Afternoon guys and girls

have been toying with it and the caps peaches and cream is not a good match, I will post when I get a good start going, it is an amazing flavor though, using sweetener and sour is getting me closer and caps juicy peach is closer than other brands, I have been messing with a little caps tangerine in the mix and getting good results but nothing quite yet. I will post up when I think it's close enough to get us by.

But dammit I was so pissed when I bought a bottle of it!!!!! It's so damn good it's unfricken real.....

Afternoon guys and girls

Same here but with POW by binary liquid. It says it's pomegranate infused with watermelon and a twist but TPA pomegranate i've tried has this strong bitter aftertaste whereas POW doesn't. And also the "twist" i can't quite put my finger on. If anyone has this figured out please let us know.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

wetmini

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same here but with POW by binary liquid. It says it's pomegranate infused with watermelon and a twist but TPA pomegranate i've tried has this strong bitter aftertaste whereas POW doesn't. And also the "twist" i can't quite put my finger on. If anyone has this figured out please let us know.

have you tried orange? Looking at the name "POW" I see Pomegranate Orange Watermelon. Also, a twist when mixing a drink, is usually a citrus fruit.

That's exactly what I thought as well but apparently it's marshmallow!? Haven't tried neither of them combos yet but i will and let you know...

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Oh it is for sure - I just think their Irish Cream is one that I find unvapeable LOL But there are lots of flavors that others like and I don't care for - and some things I can barely taste! 40 years of smoking didn't do my tastebuds any favors!

I enjoy it at 0.5% with TFA Kalua and Creme. It is a very stout flavor that needs a week to mello out.

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi All, does anyone have a recipe for caramel apple?

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could try 2.5% apple fuji 2.5% caramel both fa flavours I love fa apple fuji.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

i keep forgetting theres another thread for help requests, this message was moved, hehehe
my own little admin message :D

Last edited:
Did anyone try to figure out screwberry or blue balls from the stream factory. Or any juice from bamskilicious????????
the venom is amazing. and the new custard...just omg.
they sponsored my show on vapers.tv
if you order from them and they send you the flavor card, the picture is actually the flavors in the juice.
note: it's a wintergreen that you're tasting.

Been searching so hard for a clone of some kind for Oregon Vapor-White Zombie. Description is "Oregon Vapor White Zombie E Liquid – a very special blend of cookie dough and marshmallow." But there's something else going on there I just can't put my finger on and it's driving me insane!! Any help would be SO appreciated

Sent from using Tapatalk

Been searching so hard for a clone of some kind for Oregon Vapor-White Zombie. Description is "Oregon Vapor White Zombie E Liquid – a very special blend of cookie dough and marshmallow." But there's something else going on there I just can't put my finger on and it's driving me insane!! Any help would be SO appreciated

Sent from using Tapatalk
It's definitely unique, and you either love it or hate it. Oregon vapor RY5 has that same missing note that you describe. I think I have some white zombie rattling around, maybe I'll take a refresher course. I know the owners, and they are both really cool folks. I think they use toasted marshmallow, but the cookie dough I can't pinpoint. Different flavor vendors offer different types of cookie dough such as chocolate chip, but then they may have put the cookie dough together from scratch. I think there is some vanilla floating in there also.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

sclobernocker47

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Getting closer to cloning Sicboy MBYC. Have so many variations steeping in the cupboards right now!
So many clone recipes out there, but theyre all total garbage.

dferris999

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello I was wondering if anyone has a clone for Magic City Custard from Earths Bounty.

budlight

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Grandmaster Clone

6% Banana Cream
6% Penut Butter
4% Caramel Original
2% English Toffee
2% Vanilla Swirl
2% Butter
1% Ripe Banana

I have tried many times to make this clone and myself, I can say that in the ideal banana cream need to add no more than 1-2 per cent , otherwise it interrupts the whole taste, although in the original it is almost not felt. I also noticed that the original has a salty aftertaste of peanut butter , but none of its flavor does not ( I for myself adding salt diluted in water in minute amounts )

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Grandmaster Clone

6% Banana Cream
6% Penut Butter
4% Caramel Original
2% English Toffee
2% Vanilla Swirl
2% Butter
1% Ripe Banana

I have tried many times to make this clone and myself, I can say that in the ideal banana cream need to add no more than 1-2 per cent , otherwise it interrupts the whole taste, although in the original it is almost not felt. I also noticed that the original has a salty aftertaste of peanut butter , but none of its flavor does not ( I for myself adding salt diluted in water in minute amounts )
Manufacturer?

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Absolute Pin clone

12% Irish Cream (Cap)
8% Caramel Original (TFA)
4% absinthe (TFA)
2% Cinnamon Spice (TFA)

This is from January, HIC right before I switched out my flavoring, after 6 months of wondering why I coughed so bad and sounded like a drunk.
Nowadays I don't cough as much, and all is right with my world.
I know what you mean on heading to the corner, I stay there mostly!
I haven't graduated to DIY yet but Absolute Pin looks right up my alley. Who makes it.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also noticed that the original has a salty aftertaste

Flavor West has a Salted Caramel that might work and you could just add some in, or reduce the Caramel Original if needed.

VU Sponsors