Become a Patron!

Recipe help please

stealthdogg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hi everyone I have 6 concentrates from FLAVOUR ART and would like some help on some recipes please and how much % to add
Lemon Sicily
Merange
Vanilla custard
Vienna cream
Caramel
Summer clouds
I know I can make caramel egg nog receipe off this website but wanting to know what else I can make any help advice would be brilliant - thanks

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Custard has a bit of lemon to it. If it were me, and I am by no means a professional, lemon silicy and custard sound good to me. As far as ratios go, it is hard to say as some like their flavors more potent than others. Personally I start low and add. You could mix up a 3ml. base and use 1 drop of custard which would be about 1% and 2-3 drops of lemon silicy to make the lemon 2-3% and taste it. You could also add 1 drop of Vienna Cream to sweeten it up more and make it more creamy. You could play around with it....you make like more custard than lemon.

stealthdogg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks will give that a try I do like my desert flavours and sweet stuff I'm gonna try lemon meringue see what that comes out like I think I may have to get a pastry/cracker flavour but got these one to try and mix some new flavours

stealthdogg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been reading HIC recipes and they look really good, this is my first purchase from Flavour Art and if all goes well will be getting more concentrates from them each month, as I have heard good things about them plus you get 6 bottles for £16 plus p+p which I'm happy about, thanks for the replies gonna have some fun mixing weird combinations later hopefully they turn out good

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, you can try them all standalone as well. Click on my mamaj link and then click on Hic my notes on and he has good notes on fa flavors.

stealthdogg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Book marked the mama link so when I need to get more flavour art concentrates I will get a better understanding of flavours, flavour art web site is good for descriptions but the other one is better, thank you

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All of HIC's recipes (every one that I've tried at least) are great. But you will eventually just need to buy the entire FA line. The only recipe that I can see that you're close too is Lemon Meringue Pie (one of my ADV's) but you need at least 3 more flavors (Cookie, Fresh Cream & Apple Pie) if memory serves correctly. Nothing wrong with experimenting on your own..it's a lot of fun. But when you first start, it can be frustrating. What I would recommend though is to find a recipe that you think you will like and order the EXACT ingredients for that recipe. Then once you have that down, try another...then another. You will be learning the entire time how the flavors work together and at what %'s without making a bunch of horrible "experimental juice"..LOL It usually turns out bad when people do a "here's what I have, what can I make?" thread. Now, if I have to make a recommendation for your current flavors...I will agree w/Daintanee above and say maybe add some Lemon to the Custard....but that's about all I see other than stand alone. Good luck :)

stealthdogg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can make the caramel eggnog from the flavours I have so gonna be doing that also the lemon custard, will give the lemon meringue one a go I know it's gonna be missing 3 flavours but I'm gonna add the Vienna cream with lemon and meringue see how that turns out

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Take a look at http://e-liquid-recipes.com. As a registered user, you can add all your flavors you have in the flavor stash. Once you added all your flavors, you have two options to search the public recipes. Search by flavor stash gives you the ability to check the flavor(s) you want to use. What can I make, will utilize all of your flavors for the search. Another option is to enter search criteria in the search.
Of course you can create your own as well. You'll find them in My Page.

stealthdogg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm on that website already, going to do some small mixes that I can too see if they are anygood fingers crossed lol

VU Sponsors