Become a Patron!

RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking to make a nice menthol flavor with some background notes of lychee and some berries. Anyone can suggest a starting point? Which flavor should I have in mind for this? Is must be a cool refreshing menthol with background lychee and berries

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
no flavors yet just a bit lost and need help :)

INW Shisha Strawberry 2-3% (it's one of the best for any type Strawberry mix).
INW Shisha Vanilla 1%
Hangsen Cream 0.5%

Many other good Creams/Vanillas to choose from:
TFA Dairy Milk
TFA Vanilla Swirl
TFA/CAP Sweet Cream
CAP/TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Check out the rest of the forum for other things you need, like PG/VG?NIC, etc.
Do lots of research & reading before jumping in.
DIY isn't that hard once you learn some of the basics.

Last edited:

Napan

Member For 4 Years
Woodman, I'm curious how your "Cultured The 1%" clone is coming along? I personally think it's an outstanding juice and it is my ex-girlfriend/current best friend's absolute favorite. If I could find a recipe that truly captured that incredibly full, fruity yogurt taste, I'm pretty sure it would make her year. To be honest, it'd make me pretty damn happy too. The closest clone I've tasted so far is the Killberry recipe on e-liquid recipes. It's actually a very good recipe as far as yogurts go. Really, a good recipe all around. At least in my opinion. The link is http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/373457/Killberry+Yogurt. If you haven't tried it, you might want to. Perhaps it could give you some ideas. To me, the biggest difference between that recipe and the other yogurt suggestions I've tried so far is the fullness of 1%'s flavor without becoming overwhelmingly sweet, tart or dairy. To me the greatest juices trick the vaper's pallete into believing the vaping experience is actually more of a culinary one. There is a distinct consumptional satisfaction that feels more tied into eating and effortlessly tasting than the act of vaping. The flavors blend well enough for the mind to be satisfied enough with the experience to be able to remain inert while vaping the e-liquid. Even with good recipes I often find myself focusing through some taste or vapor texture to truly be able to appreciate the sensation and flavor the author of the recipe is trying to create for the vaper. For me, this liquid pulls that impressive trick off entirely. It has me chasing the perfect yogurt dragon now and any help from you, or anyone else for that matter, would very much be appreciated!

Last edited:

agg2001

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i NEED a solid recipe for LA unicorn puke. anybody have one? i've seen some as simple as "one on one" flavoring and vg/pg, to the ones with 7-10 flavors including citric acid. i can't get enough of this juice, and after two years of searching, i've found my (excuse the pun) unicorn. please... someone help me. a local juice guy says he has the recipe and it's 4 ingredients, but i'm worried since there are so many variations of recipes of this juice.

Atholen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking for some good flavors for a "Baklava" ejuice. I'm guessing some FA Walnut, honey and maybe a bit of TFA brown sugar with FA Cookie. If anyone has some good pointers, I'd appreciate it ( I use mostly FA flavors)

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking for some good flavors for a "Baklava" ejuice. I'm guessing some FA Walnut, honey and maybe a bit of TFA brown sugar with FA Cookie. If anyone has some good pointers, I'd appreciate it ( I use mostly FA flavors)
A good Baklava is made of Pistachio, so i would use TFA or FA Pistachio instead of walnut.
Haven't tried any of them though, just know they exist.

Jaqen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any help with vapure's razzapple would be greatly appreciated. The little I know is the flavors are green apple and raspberry ,both of which come from flavor west (90% certainty on the source of the flavor). I'm VERY new to DIY (haven't even gotten my first load of supplies yet) so percentages and such, I'm at a loss for. Once vapure gets their shit together and I can order from the website, I would be willing to send off a few samples to serious mixers who would help. (no more than about 5 people though, I'm just a poor Sailor afterall!) Thanks all. Feel free to email me if you can help. [email protected]
P.S. I did do a lot of searching and have tried MANY places "razzapple" and none have come close. Obviously I haven't tried the online recipes yet but of the couple websites I found, nothing looked like it would be correct to me lol.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well this is unusual
It's muddy snowball like the coconut cupcakes pink
Here's idea of ingredients
Ingredients

cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
2/3 cup confectioner's sugar
1 egg yolk
11/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
DUST
3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Coconut
I've been trying to figure the recipe in juice form

Cookie base
Dr clear chocolate
Butter or butter cream
I need a cake base
Marshmallow
An last coconut
Theres more help with egg
I know it's out there I bought it from slims but won't give recipe .
So I'll keep trying
Thanks if any ones tried this ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello guys anybody have a spot on Steep Pop clone recipe. I hit the search botton with help. Ty

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A good
A good Baklava is made of Pistachio, so i would use TFA or FA Pistachio instead of walnut.
HIC's Baklava $3

The king of honey-nut desserts: layers of rich pastry, nuts, and honey syrup, with accents of spice and citrus. This recipe begins with baklava like you'd find at a Greek deli in the U.S. The notes include optional adjustments for authentic Middle-Eastern variations. Though this is a decadent vape, it is carefully designed to avoid flavor fatigue and cloying sweetness. This recipe requires only FlavourArt flavorings, including Joy, and all flavorings used are diketone-free.
This is hic's recipe for sale 3.00. Of his sight
http://www.hicsmixes.com/ Gum-road .

is made of Pistachio, so i would use TFA or FA Pistachio instead of walnut.
I believe hic's had this recipe .

Relatively new to diy, but love fruit loop juices. I want to make a fruit loops juice but I'm looking for a proven, good recipe, that I can use as a tipping off point until I can adjust it for my tastes if needed. Thanks!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the recipe I use for a friend who loves it. Just made 120 ml a few days ago.
*FA Coconut, 4.00%,
*TFA Strawberry, 5.00%,
*FA Meringue, 3.00%,
*Cap Sweet Strawberry, 3.00%,

Made this. vaped it. made this again.

"Very much goodness" !! Thanks for the recipe @Yooperdad !

(Also good with + FA Pineapple, 0.25%)

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone have a Pink/Raspberry lemonade recipe? Lookd around..tried some none worth making more then 3ml tester.

anyone tried mixing a juice like French Dude? Going to spend some time on this over the coming months.... just wondering if anyone has any notes on this?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone have a good grape/apple juice recipe? Thanks in advance!

First time poster here! So.. there's pretty much only 1 flavor I vape and its The Vape Kitchens "Strawberry Milk Candy". Looking for some ideas on where to start to make a clone of it. I've tried a couple different batches but nothing I make ever has the same strong strawberry flavor.

Any ideas? Would really like to get this nailed down so I can finally save some cash. I work for big tobacco so when I started vaping I actually started spending more money because smokes are free at the plant.

Thanks

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First time poster here! So.. there's pretty much only 1 flavor I vape and its The Vape Kitchens "Strawberry Milk Candy". Looking for some ideas on where to start to make a clone of it. I've tried a couple different batches but nothing I make ever has the same strong strawberry flavor.

Any ideas? Would really like to get this nailed down so I can finally save some cash. I work for big tobacco so when I started vaping I actually started spending more money because smokes are free at the plant.

Thanks

Which Strawberry flavorings have you tried so far?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have TPA Ripe and Cap Sweet.

Never tried the original so just a guess here.
Lots of other Strawberry recipes around here, and elsewhere.
Like Strawberry Quick, Mothers Milk, etc.

Should be fine with those flavors, although I'm liking the INW Shisha Strawberry better, strong enough for me at 2-3% but some use more.

Think I was using the two you mentioned at like 6-7% total.
4% TFA SB Ripe + 3% CAP Sweet SB together, (and again some go higher but I seem to be able to taste the SB more than some others).
(If you add a lot of other things in with them you may need to raise them up a little more).
(add 0.5% FA Raspberry or INW Raspberry to help the SB stand out more).

For the Milk part I'd use 1-2% TFA Dairy Milk as it has some sweetness built in and more like cream/milk than most others.

For the sweet part use 1 drop of Sweetener or Stevia per 15ml.
or
0.5% FA Meringue + 0.5% FA Marshmallow

High VG may need better mixing, and some Strawberries need a 1 week steep.
(But I've not needed to steep for more than 24hrs with the INW Shisha SB for some reason).
Might take some time to get it closer as it's not so easy to clone stuff IMO.
But you might even find something as good as, or better, along the way.

Last edited:
If anybody wants to request a certain recipe, put it here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Hi, I am first time on a forum so I apologise if I didn't post in the right place. I am new to vaping and I am looking to make my own liquid. I am looking for a few recipes:

1. Cherry tobacco
2. Something similar with Tribeca from Halo
3 A good RY4

I am still discovering the world of vaping and different flavours and any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Dart417

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you will give it a try! At least it will be a starting point to work from. I will report back once made and tested, thanks again!
The recipe here is a working start but flavors are too forward and bright the original has a, for lack of better description, more hollow sweet and blurred taste. Also maybe a little watermelon or something

hey all, been diy for a while now and i am looking to clone an awesome strawberry flavor called simply strawberry. It is made by a company here in the new York area and lower Pennsylvania called vapers choice/ smokers choice it is an absolutely amazing strawberry candyish flavor any help would be greatly appreciated thanks and keep vaping

Woodman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woodman, I'm curious how your "Cultured The 1%" clone is coming along? I personally think it's an outstanding juice and it is my ex-girlfriend/current best friend's absolute favorite. If I could find a recipe that truly captured that incredibly full, fruity yogurt taste, I'm pretty sure it would make her year. To be honest, it'd make me pretty damn happy too. The closest clone I've tasted so far is the Killberry recipe on e-liquid recipes. It's actually a very good recipe as far as yogurts go. Really, a good recipe all around. At least in my opinion. The link is http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/373457/Killberry+Yogurt. If you haven't tried it, you might want to. Perhaps it could give you some ideas. To me, the biggest difference between that recipe and the other yogurt suggestions I've tried so far is the fullness of 1%'s flavor without becoming overwhelmingly sweet, tart or dairy. To me the greatest juices trick the vaper's pallete into believing the vaping experience is actually more of a culinary one. There is a distinct consumptional satisfaction that feels more tied into eating and effortlessly tasting than the act of vaping. The flavors blend well enough for the mind to be satisfied enough with the experience to be able to remain inert while vaping the e-liquid. Even with good recipes I often find myself focusing through some taste or vapor texture to truly be able to appreciate the sensation and flavor the author of the recipe is trying to create for the vaper. For me, this liquid pulls that impressive trick off entirely. It has me chasing the perfect yogurt dragon now and any help from you, or anyone else for that matter, would very much be appreciated!
Sorry for late response...Fresh Cream 2%..sweet cream 3%.. INW-Raspberry 3%..FW Yogurt 5%...Cotton Candy 1%...That's where I was when I started working on something else

Last edited:

Woodman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry for late response...Fresh Cream 2%..sweet cream 3%.. INW-Raspberry 3%..FW Yogurt 5%...Cotton Candy 1%...That's where I was when I started working on something else
It's not even close though and I gave up...I found a great Milk Man recipe...can't remember where I found it but it's awesome...TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%...Cap Sweet cream 4%... TFA Bavarian Cream DX 4%...FA Strawberry 3%...TFA Ripe Strawberry 2%...TFA Strawberry 2%...TFA Connon Candy 2%

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey all, been diy for a while now and i am looking to clone an awesome strawberry flavor called simply strawberry. It is made by a company here in the new York area and lower Pennsylvania called vapers choice/ smokers choice it is an absolutely amazing strawberry candyish flavor any help would be greatly appreciated thanks and keep vaping

In case you haven't tried it yet, INW Shisha Strawberry is the best I've had so far.
Even at 2-3% stand alone it's great, and may be a good base to start with.
You can sweeten it up with small amounts of Stevia and/or TFA Sweetener.
Or
By adding small, (0.5%, amounts of:
FA Marshmallow
FA Meringue
TFA Dairy Milk
TFA Pear
TFA Brown Sugar

Napan

Member For 4 Years
In case you haven't tried it yet, INW Shisha Strawberry is the best I've had so far.
Even at 2-3% stand alone it's great, and may be a good base to start with.
You can sweeten it up with small amounts of Stevia and/or TFA Sweetener.
Or
By adding small, (0.5%, amounts of:
FA Marshmallow
FA Meringue
TFA Dairy Milk
TFA Pear
TFA Brown Sugar
Thanks man! I'll give both a try and see :)

Froggie1rw

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am looking for a clone for Traditional Juice - Black and Blue if anyone has one. Thank you.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well this is unusual
It's muddy snowball like the coconut cupcakes pink
Here's idea of ingredients
Ingredients

cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
2/3 cup confectioner's sugar
1 egg yolk
11/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
DUST
3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Coconut
I've been trying to figure the recipe in juice form

Cookie base
Dr clear chocolate
Butter or butter cream
I need a cake base
Marshmallow
An last coconut
Theres more help with egg
I know it's out there I bought it from slims but won't give recipe .
So I'll keep trying
Thanks if any ones tried this ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I buy from slims also nope won't budge on recipe , I did get a bit of info on bluemoon because he discontinued it
I've tried honestly . But if looking for a team partner , we can try together . It's those secret little peices that makes it right
Deff sweet coconut ..

Anyone have a clone recipe for "One Night Stan" by Uncharted E Liquids? It's a White peach tea with a slight menthol flavor that I can't get enough of. I'd appreciate the help, thanks so much.

VU Sponsors