Become a Patron!

RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

I'm looking for a Liqua's Cuban Cigar recipe. Been searching for it all over the net and found nothing. Too many people fell in love with the juice but surprisingly enough no one seems to know how to clone it.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm looking for a Liqua's Cuban Cigar recipe. Been searching for it all over the net and found nothing. Too many people fell in love with the juice but surprisingly enough no one seems to know how to clone it.

INW WG Cuban Cigar Tobacco Absolute might be a good start.
Tasted like cigar to me, but not a fan of cigars myself.
It's used as an add-on with another main flavor usually, around 2%.
INW DNB is another nice one to dirty it up a bit.
You just have to find a main tobacco flavor to use.
http://www.bullcityvapor.com/tobacco-absolute-cuban-cigar-wg-inw/

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The last time I mixed my cuban cigar recipe (simple) it was 1% tobacco absolute cuban cigar and 2% Classic cigar. However, my recipe may have to change due to Bull city not stocking the classic cigar. I'm going to bump up the TA cuban to 2% and add Hangsen cigar at 3%.

Last edited:

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If anybody wants to request a certain recipe, put it here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure if I am doing this right, but does anyone have a good recipe for a Limoncello? Thanks so much.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all, I am looking for a decent Snickers recipe...open to all suggestions!

Thanks in advance!

TheVapinSailor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all. Ive made up some DIY menthol concentrate but now I'm looking for some recipe ideas? Any ideas?

Cheers

Napan

Member For 4 Years

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Napan

Member For 4 Years
Sure thing Mark. I wish you luck! I just started a few months back and I'm so glad I did. Here are five really good recipes from e-liquid recipes. There are obviously a bunch of great ones on this site too but as you're looking around for inspiration I'm sure you'll eventually end up there as well. I feel like the beginning of DIY can be very frustrating and trying a few recipes that just don't pan out can take the wind out of a new mixers sails fast. I like their format for organizing your ingredients and it's very convenient for the mixer still learning the basics of measuring and what not.

The first is Bust a Nut by Alissa. I believe this is my absolute favorite recipe to date. It's a truly superb creamy nutty vape and also one that stays smooth with higher nicotine levels. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/99179/Bust-a-Nut

The second is Third World Custard from Third World Order. It needs a whole month to steep fully. The difference between three weeks and four is profound. After a month it is as good as any custard I've had though. Add Two percent of Flavorah Chocolate Deutsch for a crazy good German chocolate cake. My favorite chocolate recipe to date. I'm finding that this custard recipe is a ton of fun to toy with after it has come to fruition through steeping. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/150112/Third+World+Custard

The third is Internal Leak of Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood Spy. I don't know about how close it is to the name brand version because I've yet to try the authentic juice, but it is a delicious strawberry cream. It was my first DIY adv and I highly recommend this recipe or one like it to every person I talk to who is getting into mixing. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/255064/INTERNAL+LEAK+OF+CUTWOOK+UNICORN+MILK

The fourth is my favorite shake and vape to date. It's Birthday Cake by Not Charles Manson. It is a delicious sugary vape in my opinion and tastes just like birthday cake. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but I love it. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/495356/Birthday+Cake

The fifth recipe I wanted to add is by Enyawreklaw but I don't see it on e-liquid recipes. It's a truly delicious peanut butter and jelly mix that is too good not to recommend though. Here is a link to the recipe on his site. It's worth checking out if you like peanut butter. The name of the recipe is Blackout. Here is the link. http://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/18/blackout/

Cheers!

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sure thing Mark. I wish you luck! I just started a few months back and I'm so glad I did. Here are five really good recipes from e-liquid recipes. There are obviously a bunch of great ones on this site too but as you're looking around for inspiration I'm sure you'll eventually end up there as well. I feel like the beginning of DIY can be very frustrating and trying a few recipes that just don't pan out can take the wind out of a new mixers sails fast. I like their format for organizing your ingredients and it's very convenient for the mixer still learning the basics of measuring and what not.

The first is Bust a Nut by Alissa. I believe this is my absolute favorite recipe to date. It's a truly superb creamy nutty vape and also one that stays smooth with higher nicotine levels. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/99179/Bust-a-Nut

The second is Third World Custard from Third World Order. It needs a whole month to steep fully. The difference between three weeks and four is profound. After a month it is as good as any custard I've had though. Add Two percent of Flavorah Chocolate Deutsch for a crazy good German chocolate cake. My favorite chocolate recipe to date. I'm finding that this custard recipe is a ton of fun to toy with after it has come to fruition through steeping. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/150112/Third+World+Custard

The third is Internal Leak of Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood Spy. I don't know about how close it is to the name brand version because I've yet to try the authentic juice, but it is a delicious strawberry cream. It was my first DIY adv and I highly recommend this recipe or one like it to every person I talk to who is getting into mixing. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/255064/INTERNAL+LEAK+OF+CUTWOOK+UNICORN+MILK

The fourth is my favorite shake and vape to date. It's Birthday Cake by Not Charles Manson. It is a delicious sugary vape in my opinion and tastes just like birthday cake. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but I love it. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/495356/Birthday+Cake

The fifth recipe I wanted to add is by Enyawreklaw but I don't see it on e-liquid recipes. It's a truly delicious peanut butter and jelly mix that is too good not to recommend though. Here is a link to the recipe on his site. It's worth checking out if you like peanut butter. The name of the recipe is Blackout. Here is the link. http://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/18/blackout/

Cheers!
Wow! I feel like I hit the lottery with your reply! After going through So many recipes I am pretty much lost, just trying to find a few recipes that May be good. Thanks to you, I have several that look great, and now I think I might actually have some success with. All of my supplies should be coming sometime this week. I can't wait to get started! Thanks again SO much. Take care of You. Mark...

Napan

Member For 4 Years
Wow! I feel like I hit the lottery with your reply! After going through So many recipes I am pretty much lost, just trying to find a few recipes that May be good. Thanks to you, I have several that look great, and now I think I might actually have some success with. All of my supplies should be coming sometime this week. I can't wait to get started! Thanks again SO much. Take care of You. Mark...
Sure thing! I hope you like them :)

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone know of a Raisin concentrate other than TFA? Been wanting to make a Rum & Raisin recipe for a long time, but TFA raisin gives me a lingering aroma of old socks, even at very low concentrations

theozricle

Member For 4 Years
Bit of a long shot but I've been hunting this. I know cloning isn't on the agenda for many here at VU. After starting DIY after finding this forum and following some of the great recipes here the only juice I miss from vendors is liquid state's Apple Butter!
This juice could literally cost me a fortune!
If any one could get close to this .... Man would I be grateful!

Edit sorry could someone delete the duplicate post. Phone had a moment!

theozricle

Member For 4 Years
Bit of a long shot but I've been hunting this. I know cloning isn't on the agenda for many here at VU. After starting DIY after finding this forum and following some of the great recipes here the only juice I miss from vendors is liquid state's Apple Butter!
This juice could literally cost me a fortune!
If any one could get close to this .... Man would I be grateful!

Bad Blood by Bad Drip Labs https://baddistribution.com/product/bad-drip-30ml/
Description might make it seem as if it is and andromeda like vape... but it's far from it. Sweet and tart. And I can't seem to separate the flavourings from each other for they are really well blended. I would love any advice (even if not a recipe, just a direction in which to go). Everything I mix just ends up to sweet.
Thanks
Did you ever find a good clone? I'm just starting DIY and I'm after the same thing.

Napan

Member For 4 Years
All of my DIY stuff came in today. Now, let's just see how bad I can screw this up! Ha!
Just stick with it Mark. While it might take years to truly become a master mixer, it only takes a couple of months to get your footing. The coolest thing to me is that everyone has different taste so once you figure a few things out you can creat your mixes based on your own preferences. With a basic recipe, that works well, even a new mixer can do that within a few tries and end up with a vape they couldn't beat with a pre-bought juice. There are just a couple recipes I've tried that haven't ended up slightly tweaked by the time I was done. I really hope you liked the recipes I showed you but I promise that if you don't give up you'll find you have a good handful of mixes you love in no time my friend :).

Last edited:
I`m new in this forum and just started to make my juices at home. Now I got the juice Heaven from Culture vapor and it is amazing. Is there any recipe? I searched all over the internet, but cannot find it. Here is the description: Soft sweet shortbread cookies packed with fresh blueberries, drizzled with a hint of caramel and a splash of milk.
How should I start to make the juice? I ordered the flavors from flavourart (cookie, bilberry, caramel and cream fresh). Is there any similar recipe to make it with these flavors?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, I am looking for a decent Snickers recipe...open to all suggestions!

Thanks in advance!
FW chocolate nut candy bar, a little Fa caramel, a little Fa Almond you will have to play with the % it's been years since I have made it.I think like 12-14% FW cncb, maybe .5% caramel and 1% almond

Last edited:

AK11

Member For 4 Years
I'd REALLY appreciate some help making Vgod's luscious.

It's the only thing my GF loves. Ive tried this recipe I found online but its not close.
10% LA watermelon
3% hard candy
.5% em
.5% citric acid

Has anyone made a clone of Redstone, by Mod Fuel? It's one of my favorite vapes. They list it as "vine ripe watermelon" but it also has a candy taste. Can't get it right!

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Been searching for a recipe similar to Spider Monkey's- Howler ejuice? I love the fruitiness of this juice and started DIY recently,before I buy my flavors I'm searching for a similar fruity taste.

Anyone tried mister e grey matter.....im really trying to recreate this wonderful juice. It's almost like a light pipe tobacco maybe hints of a sweet faint vanilla or plum really hard to explain as seems to taste a bit different w every vape

budlight

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
images

Frosted donut 7%
Lemon 0.8%
Lime 0.2%
Brown sugar 0.5%
Cinnamon sugar cookie 0.8%
Dairy milk 0.3%
Fruit Circles 0.2%
(All TPA flawors)
You can switch lemon and lime(TPA) to Lemon Lime (CAP) 0.8%
And add 0.07% sweetener or 0.07% supersweet(CAP)(1 drop per 30ml) for more sweet and taste

Helloi, Beard

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just stick with it Mark. While it might take years to truly become a master mixer, it only takes a couple of months to get your footing. The coolest thing to me is that everyone has different taste so once you figure a few things out you can creat your mixes based on your own preferences. With a basic recipe, that works well, even a new mixer can do that within a few tries and end up with a vape they couldn't beat with a pre-bought juice. There are just a couple recipes I've tried that haven't ended up slightly tweaked by the time I was done. I really hope you liked the recipes I showed you but I promise that if you don't give up you'll find you have a good handful of mixes you love in no time my friend :).
Thanks so much for all of your help, and advice. It means a lot.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
images

Frosted donut 7%
Lemon 0.8%
Lime 0.2%
Brown sugar 0.5%
Cinnamon sugar cookie 0.8%
Dairy milk 0.3%
Fruit Circles 0.2%
(All TPA flawors)
You can switch lemon and lime(TPA) to Lemon Lime (CAP) 0.8%
And add 0.07% sweetener or 0.07% supersweet(CAP)(1 drop per 30ml) for more sweet and taste

Helloi, Beard
Steep Time?

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone tried mister e grey matter.....im really trying to recreate this wonderful juice. It's almost like a light pipe tobacco maybe hints of a sweet faint vanilla or plum really hard to explain as seems to taste a bit different w every vape
let me know if you get it. That was a good juice

DixieChick

Member For 4 Years

Im looking for the best of the Vanilla and Vanilla-Caramel Custard recipes out there I know it has to steep for a couple weeks so whatever the consensus is on the best I'd really appreciate knowing before I waste a bunch of good flavors and time. Im new to the DIY juice game and I just bought enough stash to hold me over for 3 weeks while I try to be patient!! Thanks yall! Appreciate any and all input!

iXvirtuoso

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, I'm new to VU and DIY'ing and I've just purchased my first batch of flavours from FA. As with everyone else, I'm searching for my ADV but have no idea where to start. Because I'm limited to the few concentrates I have (mainly due to budget) I was wondering whether you guys could point me in the direction of one or two FA only recipes. The flavourings I have are:
Strawberry, Meringue, Catalan Cream, Custard Cream, Fuji Apple, Mandarin, Cherry, Raspberry, Cookie, Caramel, Almond.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys, I'm new to VU and DIY'ing and I've just purchased my first batch of flavours from FA. As with everyone else, I'm searching for my ADV but have no idea where to start. Because I'm limited to the few concentrates I have (mainly due to budget) I was wondering whether you guys could point me in the direction of one or two FA only recipes. The flavourings I have are:
Strawberry, Meringue, Catalan Cream, Custard Cream, Fuji Apple, Mandarin, Cherry, Raspberry, Cookie, Caramel, Almond.

2% FA Fuji + 2% FA Cookie

1-2% FA Almond + 2% FA Cookie

2% FA Strawberry + 2% FA Cookie

Probably could even add 0.5% FA Caramel to any of those above.

Or try 1-2% FA Caramel + 2% FA Cookie

If there's anyone from the UK that has vaped Red Berry Blast from Rainbow vape, it's my go to flavour. Can't quite figure it out though. I need to know how to make it!
I got close in smell with cherry (soluble), Koolada FW, strawberry FW, raspberry CAP and a touch of blackberry FW. Tried varying % of each and even swapped some flavours with tpa which I had. No luck though.
Cheers

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Around 7-10days, but you can test it like "shake and vape"
Tasted shake n vape. REALLY GOOD. Ill wait it out a bit longer. The only thing im afraid of is ill loose the lemon. Thats usually what happens with lemon/lime

budlight

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tasted shake n vape. REALLY GOOD. Ill wait it out a bit longer. The only thing im afraid of is ill loose the lemon. Thats usually what happens with lemon/lime
I miss some
If you want to get more creammy taste of donut-you can add sweet cream 2%(if you have flavorchasing RDA) , or whipped cream 2%(If you have cloudchasing RDA)

And dont worry about lemons :)

iXvirtuoso

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2% FA Fuji + 2% FA Cookie

1-2% FA Almond + 2% FA Cookie

2% FA Strawberry + 2% FA Cookie

Probably could even add 0.5% FA Caramel to any of those above.

Or try 1-2% FA Caramel + 2% FA Cookie

VU Sponsors