RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid - Recipes' started by Shotinthejaw, Jun 29, 2014.

1. tr1cky

tr1cky Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    hows it going got two recipes im after 1 ZOMBIE BLOOD Absinthe, Bavarian Cream, Spearmint, and Sweetener and the other is BRAIN MATTER Pomegranate, Apple, and Pear id love to know there % on the recipes

2. Artemis

Artemis Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
  3. zachcleigh

zachcleigh New Member

Blog Posts:
    If anyone knows of a clone for klone berries that would be amazing. My buddy loves the stuff, but he's stuck paying like $65 for a 120 ml

4. Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna New Member

Blog Posts:
    Does anyone have a clone for vapetriks Dorky Stud

5. Linde

Linde New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello,

I am badly searching for the cosmic fog kryptonite receive
    After trying it a 1000 times myself, I still miss something in it and I can't explain which taste it is. Who can help me and has already the 1:1 clone???
    Thank you very much in advance

6. Icemanxxxv

Icemanxxxv New Member

Blog Posts:
    GLV Shamrock FAIRY? Love this stuff

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  7. Intense_ hotdog

Intense_ hotdog New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey all, long time diy'er here first time poster. Was hoping someone on this fine site would kindly point me in the right direction . as of this post I have been trying to nail down a clone for quite some time. And this elusive juice has me banging my head off the wall all hours of the night. The juice is none other that mod fuels
    Skylark juice . even if no one has a clone of this juice even just nailing down what apple flavoring is used in this juice would be greatly appreciated. I have a collection of prob 600-700 flavorings and have ordered every apple flavoring under the big burning thing in the sky and still cannot find the apple they use. If anyone has any hints or suggestions I will forever be in your debt. Thanks in advance for any help offered. Yours truly ...... The hotdog of the intense origin

8. Khassy

Khassy Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    @HeadInClouds Do you (or anyone else) have any other recipes utilizing sesame?

9. HeadInClouds

HeadInClouds Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Khassy likes this.
  10. Khassy

Khassy Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I meant any others. :D Hmmm... maybe I'll try making something with the biscoff recipe and sesame. Leaving out some of the heavier flavors like clove. I got a good bit of sesame so I see if I can come up with something. Thanks!

HeadInClouds likes this.
  11. TheGoodOldBoy

TheGoodOldBoy New Member

Blog Posts:
    Kind of new to DIY. Bought a ton of flavors and I've made up about 1000ml of juices... I'm looking for some ideas on a particular profile... So a couple questions...

1. Have you ever tried White Tiger by Traditional Juice Co? My favorite "off the shelf" juice.

2. If yes, do you know of any existing recipes that close to same? They list it as a decadent vanilla bean milkshake topped with ripe strawberries, blueberries and a waffle cone crumb topping.

3. If I were to experiment with getting something close to it... What flavors and percentages would you suggest I start with?

I've scoured the internet and see clones for all sorts of good stuff but nothing related to White Tiger. I've tried starting with a Strawberry milkshake and adding to it but it comes out no where near what I'm looking for... Thanks a bunch in advance for anyone that can help. I recently got laid off, worked there 18 years and DIY is only option for now.

12. MichelleTearsofCrimson

MichelleTearsofCrimson Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  13. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I think I'm looking for advice, more than an actual recipe. I want to make a Chocolate Cream Pie vape, and I *think* I have the ingredients I'll need for it... maybe. This is what I have, that I was planning to use:

Molinberry's Glamour Chocolate (it's the only chocolate flavor I can actually taste)
    CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream
    TFA Whipped Cream

INW Biscuit -- just a smidge, for the crust
    TFA Cheesecake Graham -- also a tiny smidge, to add to both the crust and the overall "richness"

*Maybe* some TFA Sweetener

But I got to thinking, about the actual pie... which is actually made with chocolate pudding, so it's possible I need some other flavor, to add to that sort of "puddingness". Any suggestions?

Also, suggestion on a good ratio of those flavors would be welcome -- I'll almost certainly end up using more than whatever is suggested, but an idea about proportions would be very helpful.

Thx!
    Andria

14. Howard Hughes

Howard Hughes show me the blueprints VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I'm thinking maybe some vanilla custard would give the pudding-type texture you're looking for.
    I use it in a Boston cream pie recipe where the main ingredient is CAP Boston Cream Pie & it adds some thickness.

15. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Yeah I had about decided the same thing; some Vanilla Swirl, since it's more pudding-ish than custard-ish. Thx!

Andria

16. gsma1500

gsma1500 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Anybody have the unique recipe of "demon vape - Fontana 4706"?
    Or know any of the flavors in it.. Seriously the best pastry juice i have come across EVER!

Get me the recipe, and I'll get you some cash.. If thats allowed here... If not, never mind the cash part. But the rest of my post is something I want more than anything...

Thanks

Sent fra min LON-L29 via Tapatalk

17. micros3rf

micros3rf New Member

Blog Posts:
  18. MichelleTearsofCrimson

Blog Posts:
    Never had the recipe but going by the profile Lychee and fresh berries with a touch of cool I'd think

Lychee - Flavors Express (ecigExpress)
    Forrest Fruit - Flavour Art
    Koolada

19. MichelleTearsofCrimson

Blog Posts:

20. Salemradioactive

Salemradioactive New Member

Blog Posts:
    Nasty - fatboy

21. FoggyRoad

FoggyRoad Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Spearmint Jelly Leaves.... ? Any ideas?
    My favoritest candy in the whole wide world! Getting hard to find Would be a fantastic vape.
    shopping.jpg

22. jasonandsarah

jasonandsarah Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Still looking for something that matches a blueraspberry slushy. My favorite pre made one so far is keep it 100 blue slushy... Anyone have anything similar?
    Also I have a friend that wants me to make a peanut butter marshmallow. Lol anyone have something like that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  23. MayBSyko

MayBSyko New Member

Blog Posts:
    looking for a clone of Side Stream by Squeezee

24. Thæl

Thæl New Member

Blog Posts:
    Heyo!
    First of all - yes i tried it with the search function but havent found what i was looking for...
    Im trying to make an authentic strawberry vape. Ripe, sweet and pure strawberry. Not candy or jam or smt like that.
    I have
    FA Strawberry
    Cap Sweet Strawberry
    TFA Strawberry Ripe
    INW Shisha Strawberry
    and INW Strawberry ( i read i can also trash it since Shisha is way better)
    I tried several combinations between those at various percentages but never got it how id like it -.- I think it has to be a combination of those to get the "real one"
    If i finally have that ill try to make a Yogurt (Have Cap and FA) and/or a Cream (Cap Custard v1 and 2, FA vienna/catalan/fresh) and enjoy it as it is.
    Do you have any suggestions for me? I also have many other from FA to help push the strawberry to the top like raspberry if need be and some sweeteners (Supersweet, ethyl maltol, brown sugar).

Sorry if i did hurt your eyes with my english haha
    Greetings from Austria :)

25. Jonnytc1

Jonnytc1 New Member

Blog Posts:
    4% strawberry ripe + 2% shisha does it for me

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thæl likes this.
  26. Thæl

Thæl New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you! Ill try that :)
    Anybody else? :D
    Maybe ad a tiny bit of inw cactus for that "juiciness"? not much just like 0,2% cause its that dominant

Jonnytc1 likes this.
  27. Thæl

Thæl New Member

Blog Posts:
    So i read some posts and gathered information about those strawberry flavorings. Especially that blog from AndriaD and HIC's notes and some post of them and other members helped me..
    I tried one new 10 ml batch and i like it as s&v eventhough some flavs in there need to steep. But its still not where i want it to be xD
    Cap Vanilla Custard V1 4%
    FA Vienna Cream 2 %
    FA Joghurt 1 %
    Thats for the creamy part, as of now a little weak but ill see after 2 weeks. Since i want the strawberry to stand out i think that ratio is fine.
    And the strawberry
    INW Shisha Strawberry 8%
    Cap Sweet Strawberry 6%
    TFA Strawberry Ripe 4%
    FA Strawberry 2%
    Thats a lot of flavorings but after reading AndriaD's (Strawberry and Cream) blog/post i gave that a shot and it turned out ok... or good ^^
    Not harsh or anything. Mixed at 3mg, 60vg/40pg but its still not where i want it to be
    Any idea what i should change or tweak or replace with smt else?

Maybe its a little bit too much flavoring after all and due to that it gets muted... hm... maybe i keep the Ratio but cut it by 50% for strawberry and 25% for the creamy part.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  28. RockNc0wby

RockNc0wby New Member

Blog Posts:
    Looking for a recipe to emulate ro ro red, it's a red velvet cake... I have tried different recipes but can't find one that tastes as good

29. Foggz

Foggz Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:

as you mention ... I would give that a try

Thæl likes this.
  30. lerod819

lerod819 New Member

Blog Posts:
    hi all i guess this is the right place to ask for a recipe or a starting point for one.
    im looking to make a smooth all day vape.
    the target is ---- banana/mango ''SMOOTHIE''
    if anyone could help whit that :)