Become a Patron!

RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

Does anyone have a recipe for Seduce Juice Rapture, or suggestions where to start? They retired it and I need it in my life :p

It was a Raisin Apple flavored juice

Ashlie Gantt

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have a recipe for Seduce Juice Rapture, or suggestions where to start? They retired it and I need it in my life :p

It was a Raisin Apple flavored juice

Try:
5% cap double Apple
.5% TFA raisin

The raisin is crazy strong, but I think that should be about right. If not, add at .5% increments.

I have been trying to clone Omega Chronos for? over two months, anyone else have a recipe that's close to it? Or is someone with more experiance able to help me out that has vaped Omega Chronos?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have been trying to clone Omega Chronos for? over two months, anyone else have a recipe that's close to it? Or is someone with more experiance able to help me out that has vaped Omega Chronos?

some good advice:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-help-find-your-requested-juice-recipe.2368/

going by the description, i can get you close, but you'd have to figure numbers and or pick up every flavor to test out how close..

Chronos by Omega Vape:

A complex creamy flavor with white chocolate, toasted marshmallow and some vanilla.

all tfa flavors.. no one else makes a good white chocolate..

5-8% white chocolate tfa
2-4% toasted marshmallow tfa
1-2% vanillin

hope this will work out for you, let me know.. :)

Erck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Jacky:
these are the flavors I would start with:

Cookie (FA)
Cotton Candy (FA) This is your sweetener, so you must use the straight CC not the State Fair or County Fair variety.
Brown Sugar (FA)
Madagascar Vanilla or Classic Vanilla (FA)
Peanut (FA)
Cheesecake (FA)
Whipped Cream (FA)
10% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)

The trick now is the amounts and ratios. Looks like the primary flavors are the cheese and the cookie crust. So lay in 3-4% cheesecake, 3% cookie, and 2% AP. Now to dress it up. I would try 3% cotton candy, 1% brown sugar, 3% classic vanilla, 3% peanut, and 1% whipped cream. Shake itr and give it a good soak in the Hot Tub and let it sit for 3 or 4 days before trying it.

Is that a dead on recipe? I have no idea. But, it covers all of the flavor profile of the real thing and will give you a place to start refining the flavor. Normally, I am not and FA enthusiast (although I'm getting there), but with that many flavors, it is a way to hold the profile to 20% instead of 35 or more using less concentrated flavors. Some of the other people here are FA sharp and they may help you tweak then recipe. Some of them may even know what this bar taste like. Frankly, I have never heard of it and built this recipe from your link to the recipe for the real thing and my background as a chef. If you make this, please let us know how close the recipe was and what you did to make it just what you were looking for.
Eric

some good advice:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-help-find-your-requested-juice-recipe.2368/

going by the description, i can get you close, but you'd have to figure numbers and or pick up every flavor to test out how close..

Chronos by Omega Vape:

A complex creamy flavor with white chocolate, toasted marshmallow and some vanilla.

all tfa flavors.. no one else makes a good white chocolate..

5-8% white chocolate tfa
2-4% toasted marshmallow tfa
1-2% vanillin

hope this will work out for you, let me know.. :)
You might have just helped me out immensely. I have been using toasted marshmallow and white chocolate and vanilla bean but I was always using toasted marshmallow as the main ingredient as high as 8-10 then using less white chocolate like 6% I will switch it around and see what happens. I might try french vanilla what do you think? I have probably every form of vanilla including simple vanilla and even Madagascar. When I was mixing with toasted as main I could smell that it was close but vaping was never even close.

How does it taste on the inhale? Sweet/creamy/rich/toasty
What flavors can you pick out? Toasted marshmallow/White Chocolate/ Vanilla/ Maybe some kind of graham cracker or something like it.
How smooth or harsh is the vape on inhale? Smooth no harshness at all
What is the "throat hit" feel? (Peppery? Cool? Hot?) No throat hit

What do you taste on the exhale? Slightly chocolaty and toasty more chocolaty sweet can almost taste it on roof of mouth
How smooth or harsh is the vape on exhale? smooth
Anything special to note on the exhale. The more you vape it the more you want to vape it.

So here is what I am thinking of trying later this week let me know what you think. I still think there is some other flavor I cant put my taste buds on in it though. There maybe a very very light hint of butterscotch in the background but my lazy pallet is not good at picking out flavors. The more I think about it I am thinking maybe one of the ingrediants in it might be sugar cookie for some of the sweetness. I just ordered that flavor tonight and will try it when I get it
8% White chocolate
3% Toasted Marshmallow
1% vanillin
1% Sugar cookie
0.5% sweetner
0.5 Smooth

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i'd bump the toasted mm to 4..
vanillin to 2..
wont hurt to try sugar cookie.. but think that will not make a difference with this..
i'd lean more to either peanut butter or caramel.. by .25% for either one..
i wouldnt use any sweetener, and def skip the smooth..

*note on Smooth..

Smooth sits on the tfa website, under tobacco..
older bottles are stamped Smooth Tobacco..
the tobacco end of it is extremely light..
here is what it says:

Smooth Flavor
Water Soluble

A flavor smoothener that is useful to use in concert with other flavors- "Smooth" will round out any harsh edges and provide a thick, satisfying mouthfeel. It will soften the high notes of your blend while boosting your background notes.

*** Note: some, but not all customers report that the smell has a fruity aspect.

Ingredients: Artificial flavor, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin.

with what you are trying to do, skip smooth ;)

JackyZen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Jacky:
these are the flavors I would start with:

Cookie (FA)
Cotton Candy (FA) This is your sweetener, so you must use the straight CC not the State Fair or County Fair variety.
Brown Sugar (FA)
Madagascar Vanilla or Classic Vanilla (FA)
Peanut (FA)
Cheesecake (FA)
Whipped Cream (FA)
10% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)

The trick now is the amounts and ratios. Looks like the primary flavors are the cheese and the cookie crust. So lay in 3-4% cheesecake, 3% cookie, and 2% AP. Now to dress it up. I would try 3% cotton candy, 1% brown sugar, 3% classic vanilla, 3% peanut, and 1% whipped cream. Shake itr and give it a good soak in the Hot Tub and let it sit for 3 or 4 days before trying it.

Is that a dead on recipe? I have no idea. But, it covers all of the flavor profile of the real thing and will give you a place to start refining the flavor. Normally, I am not and FA enthusiast (although I'm getting there), but with that many flavors, it is a way to hold the profile to 20% instead of 35 or more using less concentrated flavors. Some of the other people here are FA sharp and they may help you tweak then recipe. Some of them may even know what this bar taste like. Frankly, I have never heard of it and built this recipe from your link to the recipe for the real thing and my background as a chef. If you make this, please let us know how close the recipe was and what you did to make it just what you were looking for.
Eric

Thanks for help Eric. I don't even know how it taste, it's a special request for a good friend! If have the time this week, I think will mix something like this:

1% Brown sugar (TFA)
1% Vanillin (TFA)
1% Cocoa (FA)
1% Chocolate (FA)
1% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
1% Hazelnut (FA)
1% Marzipan (FA)
1% Coconut (FA)
2% NY Cheesecake (CAP)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for help Eric. I don't even know how it taste, it's a special request for a good friend! If have the time this week, I think will mix something like this:

1% Brown sugar (TFA)
1% Vanillin (TFA)
1% Cocoa (FA)
1% Chocolate (FA)
1% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
1% Hazelnut (FA)
1% Marzipan (FA)
1% Coconut (FA)
2% NY Cheesecake (CAP)

that hazelnut will taste a bit off in this.. you will need to make a good peanut flavor..
specially with the marizan and coconut..
id trim down the ap in it too.. around .5%
and stagger the brown sugar.. if it is 1% make vanillin 2%
with all those nuts, you will need that..

JackyZen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
that hazelnut will taste a bit off in this.. you will need to make a good peanut flavor..
specially with the marizan and coconut..
id trim down the ap in it too.. around .5%
and stagger the brown sugar.. if it is 1% make vanillin 2%
with all those nuts, you will need that..

Thanks Smoky Blue, it sound good to me, I have been thinking trowing some Torrone, vienna cream in it...anyway I can make different recipes, that's the purpose of DIY!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i wouldnt add the torrone.. your recipe doesnt have almonds in it..
the vienna, maybe ;)

Erck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

1% Brown sugar (TFA)
1% Vanillin (TFA)
1% Cocoa (FA)
1% Chocolate (FA)
1% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
1% Hazelnut (FA)
1% Marzipan (FA)
1% Coconut (FA)
2% NY Cheesecake (CAP)

Jacky: Blue has made some good suggestions. Keep in mind the 10% AP is there to boost the cookie and 0.5% of 10% AP may be a little light here. I work with TFA 10% AP a lot and it needs a little more than you might be inclined to use at first. And like Blue, I suggest you drop the hazelnut, marzipan, and coconut from the first run at this flavor. Definitely go with the FA peanut and the FA Cookie. From the picture and the recipe of the real thing, onr of the main flavors is going to be that cookie, or short cake, It is the combination of the Cookie and the AP that is going to provide that. As for the vanillin. Vanilla is a flavor waker upper and can take over the mix if to strong. I would start with a vanilla like the FA classic instead of the vanillin. It will be less chemical on your taste buds. Now, last, but far from least, I suggest you take a look at your ratios. Ratios are more important in the recipe than most people would believe. You can have all the right concentrates, but the wrong ratio one to the other and never get the flavor you are looking for. Currently, you have everybody in the middle of the pool and everybody is not the same height. Consequently, some are going to tower out of the water, while others drown. When you taste a bar like this, you taste all the different taste, because cookie is stronger that the chocolate and the chocolate is stronger than the sugar, and the sugar is stronger than the vanilla to prevent it from being bitter in the cookie. And so forth and so on. This is why it helps to know what the real bar taste like. Even if you have some one describe what they perceive the taste of the bar to be.

Ok, I hope this is helpful. Blue and HIC are good flavorist and I have been mixing flavors that are popular in my friend shop for about 2 years. However, I have just recently started using FA concentrates in my personal mixes thanks to HIC and Smoky. So, between us, I think you will be able to match that bar's flavor for your good friend.

Eric

JackyZen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Jacky: Blue has made some good suggestions. Keep in mind the 10% AP is there to boost the cookie and 0.5% of 10% AP may be a little light here. I work with TFA 10% AP a lot and it needs a little more than you might be inclined to use at first. And like Blue, I suggest you drop the hazelnut, marzipan, and coconut from the first run at this flavor. Definitely go with the FA peanut and the FA Cookie. From the picture and the recipe of the real thing, onr of the main flavors is going to be that cookie, or short cake, It is the combination of the Cookie and the AP that is going to provide that. As for the vanillin. Vanilla is a flavor waker upper and can take over the mix if to strong. I would start with a vanilla like the FA classic instead of the vanillin. It will be less chemical on your taste buds. Now, last, but far from least, I suggest you take a look at your ratios. Ratios are more important in the recipe than most people would believe. You can have all the right concentrates, but the wrong ratio one to the other and never get the flavor you are looking for. Currently, you have everybody in the middle of the pool and everybody is not the same height. Consequently, some are going to tower out of the water, while others drown. When you taste a bar like this, you taste all the different taste, because cookie is stronger that the chocolate and the chocolate is stronger than the sugar, and the sugar is stronger than the vanilla to prevent it from being bitter in the cookie. And so forth and so on. This is why it helps to know what the real bar taste like. Even if you have some one describe what they perceive the taste of the bar to be.

Ok, I hope this is helpful. Blue and HIC are good flavorist and I have been mixing flavors that are popular in my friend shop for about 2 years. However, I have just recently started using FA concentrates in my personal mixes thanks to HIC and Smoky. So, between us, I think you will be able to match that bar's flavor for your good friend.

Eric

Thank you very much for your long response Eric, I'm taking notes. I'm in my first 7-8 month of DIY and this site is so useful, as well the members with their recipes and their advice's. :) For this recipe, maybe I wanted to include too much ingredients, so I will drop a few. Then I will look at the ratio, for my taste. Anyway, my friend will be so happy just to taste it (it's a surprise!). With all the advice's here, i'm sure to have something great.

esctex

Member For 4 Years
Looking for a clone for K's Juice, not sure what else it is called but it has a lemon drop, watermelon and pomegranate, and i think thats it but I'm not sure, its so good i could drink the stuff

sturat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice spicy Cinnamon recipe? Not looking for sweet bakery style, more like red hots, big red level.

Istand

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am looking for a recipe for Alloy Blends. “ Vented" it says is tobacco vanilla, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

notsri

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking for a hot chocolate with marshallows in it. high vg

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have a recipe for "Pearl Flake" by Fogfuel? And I want to say thank you to everyone here for helping out the "noobs" like myself :p

vapelvr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will make a recommendation..

Blue heaven milkshake / spider..

Ok.. For those not familiar on the term spider, another term is blue heaven float.

The milkshake variant would be a vanilla icecream, blueheaven.. Very creamy texture (like lumpy and melty in one) anf sweet. For the cold.. Not so sure.

The float is the same, but with a hint of lemonade.. The float is quite "fizzy" but a subtle fizz, not a hard fizz due to the icecream.

I've done a lot of searching which has come up to nothing. Looking for a clone or something very close to Velvet Cloud's "Nutty Cookie." It's for a close friend of mine and would be very appreciated.

Description: If chocolate chip cookies met sugar cookies, and then some hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, and pralines joined the part.

Hello. I hope you can help me. I urgently need a good Banana Foster flavor or need to know how it assembles itself. Can you help me? But I must also be able to buy so that I can get it to Germany?
Thank you

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I've done a lot of searching which has come up to nothing. Looking for a clone or something very close to Velvet Cloud's "Nutty Cookie." It's for a close friend of mine and would be very appreciated.

Description: If chocolate chip cookies met sugar cookies, and then some hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, and pralines joined the part.

did you try Huck's cookies? http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vanilla-nut-cookie.2390/
You could use whatever nut flavors you like, or add more.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

did you try Huck's cookies? http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vanilla-nut-cookie.2390/
You could use whatever nut flavors you like, or add more.
I've never had luck with chocolates, like HIC has, yet.... that's about to change since I have some cleaner nic now. HIC can lead you to a better chocolate experience :) @Daintanee made that recipe with hazelnut and enjoyed it. I'd love a good macadamia nut! @Akraiken, if you come up with the ingredients to your liking, I hope you'll share it in the recipes section!

That cookie recipe is a creamy, smooth one. It was my ADV for a while.

jahines1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know how to make a tapioca pudding?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone know how to make a tapioca pudding?

Actual tapioca pudding is just custardy-vanilla-pudding with those (flavorless) frog-eye-like tapioca pearls added, right? Every recipe I've seen has just milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and tapioca.

Got a favorite vanilla custard flavor? Capella's is very popular. Maybe a tiny bit of spice added (0.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon or 0.25% TFA Holiday Spice if you like nutmeg).

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actual tapioca pudding is just custardy-vanilla-pudding with those (flavorless) frog-eye-like tapioca pearls added, right? Every recipe I've seen has just milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and tapioca.

Got a favorite vanilla custard flavor? Capella's is very popular. Maybe a tiny bit of spice added (0.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon or 0.25% TFA Holiday Spice if you like nutmeg).

Not flavorless to me! It has a pretty distinctive taste. But, you're probably right about the vanilla - the caps custard, though, not so much (that has it's own special taste!).

I originally got into DIY in order to try to clone VapeDad's Mexico City. It is described as a cinnamon "elephant ear" pastry. It is by far the best cinnamon fried dough flavor I have ever tried. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make progress. I have tried FW Cinnamon Churro, FW Yellow Cake, FW Sugar Cookie, CAP Sugar Cookie, CAP Cake Batter, Nature's Flavors Sweet Cinnamon, TFA/CAP cinnamon danish, TFA cinnamon sugar cookie, vanilla cupcake, etc.. I am drawing a blank, none of those flavors seem to be it. The e-liquid is smooth, somewhat vanilla-y? Literally can taste the sweet-subtle fried dough. The cinnamon is warm, light, sugary. I found the mixer type in a youtube comment that he used "a small amount of cinnamon" but that could mean anything. It has barely any throat hit, original mix comes in 70vg/30pg. I thought that buying all the flavorings I thought it would be, that I would eventually smell one and decipher that is definitely the base. However, complete and utter failure by me thus far. Any help would be enormously appreciated. Until then, I am hooked on Kriga's Deadly Sin clone. Thank you!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@hershey, you went hardcore on that research! Nice. If you figure that one out, do share! Sounds really good.

Have you tried FA Cookie? FA Cinnamon Ceylon? They're very good flavors, but I can understand if you don't want to have to buy even more flavors.

Haha a little bit @Huckleberried ;] If I hadn't found a really tasty DIY vape fast, I think I would have given up out of pure frustration. Yes, I have a bottle of FA cookie, unfortunately not even close. Argh!

Looking for someone to clone ace of spades by catapillar
Please reply to my post if you wither have a clone or will start working on cloning it, would really appreciate it !!!
I'm no talking a similar to, I'm talking about a dead on clone of it. If anyone can clone this thatd be amazing

There's also another recipe called blue monday's would love for this one also to be cloned but more importantly ace of spades by catapillar

gettygas2

Member For 4 Years
looking for a clone of
FlavorZ
(Cup of Joe) it a coffee shop classic
Cup of Joe - A Robust, yet smooth and creamy Coffee. TIA:)

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone here know of any Cream Soda and or Root Beer Recipes?

PD Fitzpatrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone have a clone for Dolomite by Tally Ho! Vapor Tonic?? It's description online is
Dolomite - a distinctive confection of fresh creamy custard- infused with fragrant strawberry, hints of choice bourbon vanilla and just a touch of savory caramel.

It almost has a faint nutella taste to it, so there might be some hazelnut in there but it doesn't taste like FA hazelnut if there is. Very creamy. Very tasty.

I'm new to diy and want to replicate the flavor of the Steam Factory's Muffcake, which is a half muffin/half cupcake flavor with "tangy lemon bits, fruity undertones, and muffiny cupcakey deliciousness".

Has anyone had luck with replicating this or have any recipes that come close?

Caloy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jamba Juice's Banana Berry... I'm so addicted to it. :D

VU Sponsors