Become a Patron!

Recommend a tasty juice with a rich, thick vaping sensation

heineken

Member For 3 Years
My only refenence of a juice I would call rich and thick is Hawk Sauce by MT Baker. It makes for quite a thick and smooth vape, but it's just way too sweet for me, almost sickening.
I still use it to thicken up my prefered vape juice, which is a blend between Sour Belts and Orgasm, both by One Up, with a touch of WS 23 Ice concentrate, but this mix needs a lot of this "thinner" juice to cover up the sweetness of the Hawk Sauce, and at the expence of most of the experienced thickness I'm after, so I'm looking for something else to try that might be more to my liking.

Not sure how much the vaper itself adds to this "problem". My current vaper is an ikuu i80, which I use with a 0.15ohm coil at 80 watts, but I'm waiting for a more powerful vaper with a mesh coil to arrive, and that might help to some extent.

Haven't tried any other juices MT Baker might have by the way. No local vaping shops to try out different juices around here, I'm pretty much stuck with ordering randomly and reading this forum, so any input is highly appreciated.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Pg is thin and helps carry flavor better
Vg is thick, slightly sweet and produces dense clouds
Knowing this I’d add some Vg. Most commercial juices are way too sweet for my liking also. It was one of the reasons I started diy my own juice. You should give it a try, but in the meantime add some Vg to your mix and since it’s only slightly sweet but makes dense vapor I think you’ll get the results you are looking for.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Plenty of inexpensive juice vendors out there:
Off hand: mechsauce, dominant vapor, the SauceLA, tmaxx... when you order make sure to get max vg, or 80vg/20pg.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
20pg/80vg.

the higher the VG the denser the vape and harder to wick.
The higher the PG the stronger the flavor , some times throat hit and thinner the overall juice to wick.
Nicotine source tobacco vs nightshade and Strength also play a factor.

20/80 PG/VG is what i call the sweet spot.

Mesh coils can boost flavor due to increased surface area and rampup time.

Each person is subjective in terms of what we like from coil to coil wattage to wattage. i never liked savory juices until the profile. so it might be best to branch out in terms of your profile Sweet>savory.... deserts>fruit and so on.

Right now i am digging cookie twist banana oatmeal cookie. other times i like naked lava flow.

heineken

Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the input. I am aware of the differences between PG and VG. Here's the thing though: All my juices are 30PG/70VG, but that Hawk Sauce juice creates a way thicker vaping experience than all of the others. Same amount of nicotine too, 6mg/ml.

As 70% seems to be the maximum amount of VG in most juices, and since I'm not really at DIY level yet, I would like to hear about 30/70 juices that gives a thicker vape than most other 30/70 juices if that makes sense. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rich and Thick vaping experience makes me think of Creams or Custards and I only vape High or Max VG e-Liquids by the way. Good Luck

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe you really should try DIY
Look into it; we have a great section for diy here on the forum.
Look into flavor art juices and max vg.

Flavor art requires the least amount of flavoring so you’ll have more room for vg in your recipe. You can also buy nic suspended vg rather than pg.

heineken

Member For 3 Years
Maybe you really should try DIY
Look into it; we have a great section for diy here on the forum.
Look into flavor art juices and max vg.

Flavor art requires the least amount of flavoring so you’ll have more room for vg in your recipe. You can also buy nic suspended vg rather than pg.

Yeah I suspect I will dive into DIY eventually, as it seems to be several advantages, but I'll have to read up a bit first, so not right away. Thanks for the tips

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I suspect I will dive into DIY eventually, as it seems to be several advantages, but I'll have to read up a bit first, so not right away. Thanks for the tips
If you can make a cake from a box kit, you can diy liquid.
@Letitia9 @Huckleberried
Are both great teachers

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the best vape ive ever had that produced very dense clouds while retaining tremendous taste was

MISS DEMEANOR FRENCHY # 3

i have no idea if that brand still exists.

in vape you'll either get taste or clouds. rarely both which leaves you satisfied. but the one i mentioned is def one that does both very well.

heineken

Member For 3 Years
the best vape ive ever had that produced very dense clouds while retaining tremendous taste was

MISS DEMEANOR FRENCHY # 3

i have no idea if that brand still exists.

in vape you'll either get taste or clouds. rarely both which leaves you satisfied. but the one i mentioned is def one that does both very well.

Sounds interesting. Thanks for recommending! I'll check it out :)

VU Sponsors