Become a Patron!

Recommend side/top airflow RDA?

xJoseph

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well here's some specs and budget I have
-Side or top airflow or both
-I'm not going into good flavour or good cloud stuff it really depends on my build
-Option to put my own driptip (not a huge problem if not)
-24,25 or more mm
-I don't mind getting clone but authentic comes first
-40$ Budget
Here's some Side and top airflow I already got
-Goon 22,24 authentic
-Wotofo Sapor V1,2
-Wotofo Troll V1,2
-Tugboat V3
-The Recoil
And that's it.

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I put my Limitless Plus RDTA top cap (black) onto my Kennedy deck.
Able to use both side and bottom or just bottom.
Lovin it.
Sorry not set up for pics. Wish I could.
This set up looks soooo bad ass!!!
I like a shorter low profile.

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well here's some specs and budget I have
-Side or top airflow or both
-I'm not going into good flavour or good cloud stuff it really depends on my build
-Option to put my own driptip (not a huge problem if not)
-24,25 or more mm
-I don't mind getting clone but authentic comes first
-40$ Budget
Here's some Side and top airflow I already got
-Goon 22,24 authentic
-Wotofo Sapor V1,2
-Wotofo Troll V1,2
-Tugboat V3
-The Recoil
And that's it.
U should consider looking at some Vaperz cloud atty's definately worth it.
http://vaperzcloud.com/

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really like the Troll v2. Easy build, nice juice well, and doesn't leak/conensate as much as my other rda's. price is right, too.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
other options are
gear RDA (tsunami deck) or virus RDA (dual layer goon deck) (has both bottom and side airflow) (around 25 buck each)
Aeronaut (has top and bottom airflow) (65 bucks but tobecco clone is 20 bucks)
Pharaoh bottom only (around 30 bucks) but IMO best RDA on the market for flavor and ease of building

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah I can't agree more I have a mini buddha and a horny and they cant even compete with my Pharaoh
This is the Horney. It is nice don't get me wrong and nice clouds, but the pharaoh taste and clouds are nicer in my opinion

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
yeah I can't agree more I have a mini buddha and a horny and they cant even compete with my Pharaoh
This is the Horney. It is nice don't get me wrong and nice clouds, but the pharaoh taste and clouds are nicer in my opinion
I have a so horney clone. it's more of a concept then actually useful lol. drip after every hit pretty much and uses a ton of wattage to do 6 coils. works OK in 3 coils but as a dual coil is sub par. i can't complain for the 10 bucks I spent but the 150 for an authentic is crazy for a decent RDA

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah I tried 6 just to see how it was lol, but I usually ran 2 and it sucks juice like crazy, but not bad clouds with 2 I spent 20 $ :(( but I'm selling it with my Ipv3 soon. my alien should be here today haha off topic, I'm just super excited!

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Sapor is just awesome as far as top airflow attys go, and it is cheap as dirt , and simple as hell to use and adjust the airflow. great little flavor chaser atty, low profile . love it. good to see you enjoy it also . fir a new one , I have tk agree with some previous posts . the Pharoah is just amazeballs. best build deck ever hands down. team single coil lovers will gush for this atty . flavor is so intense . clouds are dense and plentiful . check it out for sure

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
yeah I tried 6 just to see how it was lol, but I usually ran 2 and it sucks juice like crazy, but not bad clouds with 2 I spent 20 $ :(( but I'm selling it with my Ipv3 soon. my alien should be here today haha off topic, I'm just super excited!
Alien is a beast

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah I was in between the g2 or alien I'm not hating this alien though and I didn't know I could adjust the Ohms within the vape it self in settings that's a nice feature

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
yeah I was in between the g2 or alien I'm not hating this alien though and I didn't know I could adjust the Ohms within the vape it self in settings that's a nice feature
Both are great mods. G2 is better cause it's temp control abilities and durability but alien has the looks and size and performs very well in its own right. I have 3 g2s and 2 aliens lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The Sapor is just awesome as far as top airflow attys go, and it is cheap as dirt , and simple as hell to use and adjust the airflow. great little flavor chaser atty, low profile . love it. good to see you enjoy it also . fir a new one , I have tk agree with some previous posts . the Pharoah is just amazeballs. best build deck ever hands down. team single coil lovers will gush for this atty . flavor is so intense . clouds are dense and plentiful . check it out for sure
Pharaoh yes. Such amazing flavor

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly only reason I went alien was because I have the ipv3 and I just wanted a different looking mod lol my gf has rx 2/3 and its kinda nice to hold just wanted something nice looking

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Honestly only reason I went alien was because I have the ipv3 and I just wanted a different looking mod lol my gf has rx 2/3 and its kinda nice to hold just wanted something nice looking
Alien checks the boxes and much nicer then the rx

Gents

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah for sure , but she never uses the 3 batteries she complains it's too bulky which I agree. it feels weird in your hand with 3 batteries

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah for sure , but she never uses the 3 batteries she complains it's too bulky which I agree. it feels weird in your hand with 3 batteries
All personal preferences, i do like the feel and weight on it.
But for a girl it might be too bulky and heavy indeed.

VU Sponsors