Become a Patron!

Recommend some flavourchasing RTA

Hey guys,
Best rta ever I used for flavour was Petri (Clone) with its own fused coils.
For me big problem was build deck and rebuild process (not easy at all).
Atm I have Ammit Dual coil rta and flavour isn't good as it was on Petri...

what can you recommend for me?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey guys,
Best rta ever I used for flavour was Petri (Clone) with its own fused coils.
For me big problem was build deck and rebuild process (not easy at all).
Atm I have Ammit Dual coil rta and flavour isn't good as it was on Petri...

what can you recommend for me?
I don't have the dual coil Ammit to compare but my favorite flavor RTA right now is the Vandyvape Kylin. Here's my review.

Vandyvape Kylin Review
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/325614/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

also want to add, clones appreciated, i will go for the xlone first time and if i like i will buy original

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Anything from Norbert. I have the Origen 19/22 and his V2 Genesis tanks both 22mm but hold 5mm. Can't beat them for flavor. I must have 15 rta's and those two are always in my top 3.

thank you, i've bought kindbrights clone of the reload rta, its pretty similiar to petri

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavor RTA, best would be old and out of production Genesis tanks and Kayfuns...... The Serpent Alto is good the Avocado 22 also good as is the Nectar.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
As others have mentioned, the Serpent Mini, Serpent Alto, and Avocado 22 are all excellent! The Serpent Alto is my least favorite of the 3, but only because of the disassembly process. A newer RTA that's become a favorite of mine is the Serpent SMM, excellent flavor and extremely easy to build! I have a lot of Wotofo products, and really love them. The Troll is another great RTA by Wotofo. It's dual coil, but still provides great flavor.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavor RTA, best would be old and out of production Genesis tanks
The Taifun GT is one of those and gives excellent flavor.
taifun-gt-atomizer-high-grade-taifun-free-gift-asinhell-1311-20-asinhell@8.jpg

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My two favorites that I use every day are the Geekvape Ammit 25 and the Wotofo Serpent SMM. I get great flavor from both of these single coil RTA's. They are two different animals when it comes to air flow but both perform nicely.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My two favorites that I use every day are the Geekvape Ammit 25 and the Wotofo Serpent SMM. I get great flavor from both of these single coil RTA's. They are two different animals when it comes to air flow but both perform nicely.
These two are in my top 3. It goes 1.Merlin Mini. 2.Serpent SMM then 3. Ammit 25.
I used to use dual coil but find I got better flavour with a single coil with lower wattage :)

VU Sponsors