Become a Patron!

Recommendations for replacing my SMOK Prince?

i am looking for recommendations to replace my SMOK Prince tank? I’ve had it with all of the leaking coils. Even the ones that don’t leak have a short life.
What’s the latest and greatest that’s quality built, and has longer lasting lasting coils? Doesn’t matter if it’s just the tank or kit. I just want whatever’s the best out there.
Thank you

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i am looking for recommendations to replace my SMOK Prince tank? I’ve had it with all of the leaking coils. Even the ones that don’t leak have a short life.
What’s the latest and greatest that’s quality built, and has longer lasting lasting coils? Doesn’t matter if it’s just the tank or kit. I just want whatever’s the best out there.
Thank you
Have you tried the dou or triple mesh coils in your Prince? I've had good success with those. If you've made up your mind tho to get a new tank get the Horizon Falcon (Which ever vesion you like best), or Freemax Mesh Pro. Get a pack of double or triple mesh coils for the tank. You'll like them. Great flavor and last a lot longer than coils that use wire.

Have you tried the dou or triple mesh coils in your Prince? I've had good success with those. If you've made up your mind tho to get a new tank get the Horizon Falcon (Which ever vesion you like best), or Freemax Mesh Pro. Get a pack of double or triple mesh coils for the tank. You'll like them. Great flavor and last a lot longer than coils that use wire.
Thank you!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love my HorizonTech Falcon tank, but it does leak occasionally also. I still use my Prince tanks too because the mesh Smok Prince coil performs and tastes fantastic. Might also check out the Augvape Skynet Mesh tank. My number one flavor tank.

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the Horizon Falcon Resin tank with the M2 or M3 coils, and the FreeMax Mesh Pro tank with the triple mesh coils. I haven't had any problems with leaking on either tank.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

PropperVape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another vote for the freemax mesh pro outstanding coils as far as flavor, longevity and wicking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors