Become a Patron!

Recommendations for small RTA/RDTA

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you got the kit like my friend, then you got the Smok helmet. My friend gave it away cause she couldn't deal with a 2ml tank and buying disposable coils. I don't think she even tried Vaping on it.
5ff399a0739dc3adc1b5dc809343036d.jpg

Yea, that's the tank. I didn't like it personally but I'm loving the Osub.

Sent from my Apple Newton using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God I have a laundry list of questions about that damn thing.
It seems about a 50/50 split on people who loved it vs people who hated it.
I actually find it as good as the Nautilus mini & it's topfill, leak proof & I get longer out of the coils. I see reviews about people saying the flavour is muted but I couldn't disagree more! It's one of the main tanks I use & I started smoking again in august but thanks to this tank I'm nearly cigarette free again :)

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I actually find it as good as the Nautilus mini & it's topfill, leak proof & I get longer out of the coils. I see reviews about people saying the flavour is muted but I couldn't disagree more! It's one of the main tanks I use & I started smoking again in august but thanks to this tank I'm nearly cigarette free again :)

The Nautilus Mini was a hugely popular tank. The Nautilus X didn't quite get the same amount of love for some reason. I only ever owned the OG Nautilus so I can't weigh in here but I do know that all Nautilus tanks have a huge following so they all must be great in their own way. Which you prefer is possibly down to opinion but if you own both then your preference for the X would probably sway me towards it rather than the mini.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Nautilus Mini was a hugely popular tank. The Nautilus X didn't quite get the same amount of love for some reason. I only ever owned the OG Nautilus so I can't weigh in here but I do know that all Nautilus tanks have a huge following so they all must be great in their own way. Which you prefer is possibly down to opinion but if you own both then your preference for the X would probably sway me towards it rather than the mini.

Oh a Nautilus Mini VS Nautilus X challenge.
Can we do this Old School Celebrity Deathmatch Style?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh a Nautilus Mini VS Nautilus X challenge.
Can we do this Old School Celebrity Deathmatch Style?
Lmao that tickled me but seriously they don't compare ad they don't vape the same whatsoever. I use both an both vape great but the flavour an airflow is different

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you

I smoked for 19 years and never even really wanted or cared about quitting but as soon as I dropped onto a good combination of tank and device I quit completely, almost overnight. That was almost 4 years ago and I have never looked back or relapsed. At first I messed around with cheaper devices and clearomizers but I always ended up smoking again but as soon as I bought a good quality tank and mod it was like I had never even smoked.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I smoked for 19 years and never even really wanted or cared about quitting but as soon as I dropped onto a good combination of tank and device I quit completely, almost overnight. That was almost 4 years ago and I have never looked back or relapsed. At first I messed around with cheaper devices and clearomizers but I always ended up smoking again but as soon as I bought a good quality tank and mod it was like I had never even smoked.

Glad you found a setup that worked. What do you use?? My main is G-Priv an nx100

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you found a setup that worked. What do you use?? My main is G-Priv an nx100

I have a few setups but the one I'm currently using on a day to day basis is my Yihi SXmini Q Mini. It's an awesome mod, powerful yet simple and excellent if you want a fantastic device and are not interested in things like time, date, wallpapers etc.
I rotate tanks depending on what juice I'm using but the ones I use most often are my Rose 3, Ammit 25 and Avocado 24.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few setups but the one I'm currently using on a day to day basis is my Yihi SXmini Q Mini. It's an awesome mod, powerful yet simple and excellent if you want a fantastic device and are not interested in things like time, date, wallpapers etc.
I rotate tanks depending on what juice I'm using but the ones I use most often are my Rose 3, Ammit 25 and Avocado 24.

That mod is on my wish list but I don't get alot of money to buy it just yet!

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That mod is on my wish list but I don't get alot of money to buy it just yet!

Yea, it is definitely pricey but worth it if your serious about vaping and want a great device. The temperature control mode is absolutely fantastic and puts an end to dry hits.
Keep an eye on it, sooner or later you will be able to grab one on sale. If you don't mind buying used then they pop up on eBay all the time.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, it is definitely pricey but worth it if your serious about vaping and want a great device. The temperature control mode is absolutely fantastic and puts an end to dry hits.
Keep an eye on it, sooner or later you will be able to grab one on sale. If you don't mind buying used then they pop up on eBay all the time.

That's why I want it, for the tc. You need to set then up with a PC don't you?? So ill use my brothers when I get one. Just been looking at the g class too!

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's why I want it, for the tc. You need to set then up with a PC don't you?? So ill use my brothers when I get one. Just been looking at the g class too!
You can plug into a PC or use the phone app to set up custom power charts but you dont NEED to use either to make good use of TC mode, its just an extra option. I usually just keep mine on standard mode or powerful mode for an initial extra kick if I'm using a chunkier coil.

VU Sponsors