Become a Patron!

Recommendations on fruity non menthol or dessert flavors!!

challman0308

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love vaping my fruit flavors, I've tried a few dessert and fruit dessert and I don't like them at all. I don't want anything with menthol right now because I only quit smoking back in September and when I first started vaping the fruit with menthol made me want a cigarette. Even though I know I'm probably in the clear now I just want to give it more time. Right now my go to flavors are Chubby Bubble Vapes both bubble purp and bubble melon. Air Factory Blue Razz and Dirtier both watermelon lemon-lime soda and fruit candy lemon-lime soda. I'm open to any suggestions and has anyone tried zamplebox? I've really been thinking about trying that for a variety of samples and you can semi choose what flavors you like and dislike. Thank you all fellow vapors!!!

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, try Naked 100.
It's flavorful, doesn't gunk up the coils too fast. It's not a subscription, but I haven't seen many people around here who are on them anymore.

planet-vaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Here in the UK Dinner Lady Lemon Tart is big and once you vape it you know why - how do they get the flavours bang on ??? I am just happy that they do!!

If you like watermelon type you need to try. Fundrip watermelon. I am trying to make or find a clone or even similar to it. I have a hard time getting the taste of a fruity flavor. This stuff is awesome.

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
if you like fruit loops (which i hated until i tried this) Looper by ANML will blow your whatever…it's really good.

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Spark from cloud sorcerer is a good one as well as mega melon from..... I don't remember who
I also like candied strawberry from tank sauce but it is very sweet.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
www.primalvape.co has my favorite fruit flavors, $25 120ml's and free shipping they also have a 30ml sample pack.
Shill hard, my man. Enjoy the mods on your a** very soon.
4 messages in less than 10 minutes, all shilling for the same company. It's not that we don't enjoy suggestions; we just don't like to receive a string of notifications and see your repeated posts. That's spam.

VU Sponsors