Become a Patron!

Recommended RTA or RDTA for Mech Mod

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone!

Someone asked me what RTA or RDTA they can use on a hybrid mech mod. I would suggest anything that is safe with a 510 that protrudes enough.

Can you please suggest some tanks which you've used and could recommend? Something that is safe and efficient. I think I'll get much better answers on here from all you people with experience.
500201_4_1.jpg

Thank you very much!

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My answer would depend on diameter of the mod I’m matching. Also, I’m a DTL Guy, so airflow is a prime consideration.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I only use rdas. I think the last rta I bought was a Kylin and I just threw it away. Too damn fiddly. I mean, I love fiddling but not with wicks.

You posted a pic of the vgod mods. Vgod makes an rta for use with their mod, no? Could be garbage though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Reload V1 RTA
Steamcrave
Serpent SMM
Pharaoh
Godria Bolt

All protrude enough to be used on a hybrid.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think kylin mini rta would be good on a mech once you learn how to wick it. Probably shouldn't be using a mech if you have a problem wicking

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you use a mech with a 510 pin (not hybrid style) then the protruding 510 pin on the atty is not so important.
NEVER use any atty with a non fixed aka sliding 510 pin in it on a hybrid style mech.

VU Sponsors