Become a Patron!

reconsidering vapewild, sadly

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok the first flavor of theirs I loved. So I did a review. I ordered a 120mL of it. I also got a sample pack. BAD IDEA. I let the juice steep and MAN, was I disappointed. Most of the flavors are not very vapeable. Infact they taste plasticie. I'm pissed. Be careful of vapewild, sure they're cheap but the old sayin, you get what you pay for!! Damn i was really hopin they were good cause i'm tryin to vape on a budget. Well Im gonna have to figure out a better way to allow for more money on juice...........darn.........good for me, bad for my wife......................hahaha j/k.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well, great. looks like imma be buyin at least 5 gallon of VG. 1 gallon of PG, shoot if i buy a 120ml of 100mg of nic, i'll be set with that for a long time.

any suggestions on flavor companies?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got turned on to them by wllmc here on the forums. Up until the other day I was using FW direct from FW....who sucks with shipping and customer service.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm all for DIY as I've started up myself, but if you want cheap, decent juice I have to recommend Mt. Baker Vapor. Stick with the top rated flavors, steep at least two weeks, and keep your VG/PG ratio to under 70/30 (more than that and everything tastes like soap).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brent1670

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
White label juice isn't bad at all 100ml for $20

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
comin to that realization. I've done DIY, just got a lil'lazy. now its time to do it again.............
A friend of mine makes juice. He does a damn good job and is consistent. Ton of flavors and still has more that he is working on. He's just doing it out of his house but I know that he's had several buyers out of state and ships them their order. I don't know the details about the shipping but I do know he sells 15 ml bottles for $6 and 30 ml for $12. He also sells bigger bottles but I don't know the price. I go to him to get all my juices now and quit buying big name brand juices. Plus he does have a few clones: milk n honey, pluto, astro, andromeda, and more. Finding him on Facebook would probably be the easiest way to get a hold of him and he has a menu of all the flavors on there. Just search "Heady Juice", he's out of Columbia, Missouri. Shoot him a message. You won't be disappointed:)

Brent1670

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A friend of mine makes juice. He does a damn good job and is consistent. Ton of flavors and still has more that he is working on. He's just doing it out of his house but I know that he's had several buyers out of state and ships them their order. I don't know the details about the shipping but I do know he sells 15 ml bottles for $6 and 30 ml for $12. He also sells bigger bottles but I don't know the price. I go to him to get all my juices now and quit buying big name brand juices. Plus he does have a few clones: milk n honey, pluto, astro, andromeda, and more. Finding him on Facebook would probably be the easiest way to get a hold of him and he has a menu of all the flavors on there. Just search "Heady Juice", he's out of Columbia, Missouri. Shoot him a message. You won't be disappointed:)

I'm going to give him a try. I've started making my own myself but its nice having something to fall back on while im experimenting. Local pharmacy sells all the supplies I need but has a very limited selection on flavors.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok Ok I'll gimma a chance. I'll tell him u sent me!!!

Sharkespeare

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I got my sample pack today and my expectations were very low due to some recent threads. Being down to minimal amounts on many of my premium juices, I thought I'd give these guys a shot until my accounts recover from the holidays. I decided just to try tasting amounts of the juices so I could try them all and see what is salvageable and what was a miss. So far, I've tried 6 of the 8 flavors sent to me (they even gave be an extra bottle of "Sweet Complexity" in 3mg and Raspberry Cheesecake as extra gifts...very nice of them!

So as far as what I've tried...ALL ARE VERY GOOD! I'm not talking about the premium brands needing to go into hiding, but some are awesome and others are very good. Haven't tried a bad one yet (but I'm saving the sweeter flavors until later (Strawberry& Cream and the Raspberry Cheesecake).

Keep in mind none of these are steeped unless they are pre-steeped in house. I cannot tell you that.

Sweet Complexity - Banana nut bread...wasn't expecting this to be this good. To me, it beats out my "Perfection" version easily. I always thought that juice was really good, but this is better to me. Tastes more like the real thing. I taste what I expect to taste and that "burnt sugar" spice isn't really necessary. This is pure banana nut bread, I can appreciate that a lot.

Rice Crisps - This one is a little light on flavor, but its supposed to be. Its supposed to hint at vanilla/marshmallow. May be better steeped, but its not unpleasant at all. This one there are better options for flavor elsewhere, but we'll see after a week(s).

On Cloud Custard - Sweet custard flavor is definitely there and I like my custards sweet. It's not voluminous on the extra "cloud making", like the name suggests, but I also ordered a 50/50 mix. I wasn't expecting to enter a competition with this kind of juice. Its very pleasant - sweet and light. Could be an ADV.

French Vanilla - I love vanilla vapes and I really get annoyed when someone gets this wrong. This one got it right. The vanilla is sweet, but not too sweet and its full bodied so I can really taste a good vanilla flavor. Could be an ADV, but I'll likely savor this and see how it changes over time. Good flavor, though, no doubt about what I'm vaping.

Cheesecake - Haven't had a cheesecake vape in a long time (over 1 year) so I was looking forward to this. Doesn't disappoint. I mean, its not a NY Cheesecake, with a graham cracker crust, but there's definitely a cheescake flavor - very smooth and savory with a pie crust sort of flavor in there. I really like this and appreciate it for what it is. Definitely worth having in my vape "larder". Not a special, "Knock it outta da' park" vape, but definitely good. I miss the cheesecake vapes.

Vanilla Clouds - As I said, I like my vanillas. This one is different than the French Vanilla - not as full-bodied, but still good. Again, the 50/50 mix didn't produce any spectacular clouds, but its light and flavorful.

I'm holding off on the last two flavors for later. The palate is overplayed right now and I really have high hopes for the sweeter of the vapes as the smell wonderful in the bottle. I don't think anyone can beat MaddCatt's Ripe Strawberry, but I like strawberry cream vapes, so we'll see. Since I don't purchase the "Suicide" brand anymore (personal reasons), I'm hoping this can contend...at least until I get some Unicorn Milk in.

I really like what I've tried so far...now its not to say that they can't change for the worse. I've certainly bought some brands that become horrible over time (out of courtesy, I'll not share who), but I'm hoping these stand the test of steeping time. Afterall, its 80 mL. I should be able to keep them around for a little while.

***VERDICT*** - For the price, I'm extremely impressed. Shipping was low and fast, they threw in a couple extra bottles and it was packaged decently (although I would probably like the bottles in some type of baggie in case they leak. They didn't, but one never knows how shaken up they can get via USPS.

My rig: Stingray X clone with IGO-W and keg cap. 24g Kanthal dual 4/5 wraps (0.2 ohm) 3mm readyXwick and Sony VTC5 18650 battery.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I got my sample pack today and my expectations were very low due to some recent threads. Being down to minimal amounts on many of my premium juices, I thought I'd give these guys a shot until my accounts recover from the holidays. I decided just to try tasting amounts of the juices so I could try them all and see what is salvageable and what was a miss. So far, I've tried 6 of the 8 flavors sent to me (they even gave be an extra bottle of "Sweet Complexity" in 3mg and Raspberry Cheesecake as extra gifts...very nice of them!

So as far as what I've tried...ALL ARE VERY GOOD! I'm not talking about the premium brands needing to go into hiding, but some are awesome and others are very good. Haven't tried a bad one yet (but I'm saving the sweeter flavors until later (Strawberry& Cream and the Raspberry Cheesecake).

Keep in mind none of these are steeped unless they are pre-steeped in house. I cannot tell you that.

Sweet Complexity - Banana nut bread...wasn't expecting this to be this good. To me, it beats out my "Perfection" version easily. I always thought that juice was really good, but this is better to me. Tastes more like the real thing. I taste what I expect to taste and that "burnt sugar" spice isn't really necessary. This is pure banana nut bread, I can appreciate that a lot.

Rice Crisps - This one is a little light on flavor, but its supposed to be. Its supposed to hint at vanilla/marshmallow. May be better steeped, but its not unpleasant at all. This one there are better options for flavor elsewhere, but we'll see after a week(s).

On Cloud Custard - Sweet custard flavor is definitely there and I like my custards sweet. It's not voluminous on the extra "cloud making", like the name suggests, but I also ordered a 50/50 mix. I wasn't expecting to enter a competition with this kind of juice. Its very pleasant - sweet and light. Could be an ADV.

French Vanilla - I love vanilla vapes and I really get annoyed when someone gets this wrong. This one got it right. The vanilla is sweet, but not too sweet and its full bodied so I can really taste a good vanilla flavor. Could be an ADV, but I'll likely savor this and see how it changes over time. Good flavor, though, no doubt about what I'm vaping.

Cheesecake - Haven't had a cheesecake vape in a long time (over 1 year) so I was looking forward to this. Doesn't disappoint. I mean, its not a NY Cheesecake, with a graham cracker crust, but there's definitely a cheescake flavor - very smooth and savory with a pie crust sort of flavor in there. I really like this and appreciate it for what it is. Definitely worth having in my vape "larder". Not a special, "Knock it outta da' park" vape, but definitely good. I miss the cheesecake vapes.

Vanilla Clouds - As I said, I like my vanillas. This one is different than the French Vanilla - not as full-bodied, but still good. Again, the 50/50 mix didn't produce any spectacular clouds, but its light and flavorful.

I'm holding off on the last two flavors for later. The palate is overplayed right now and I really have high hopes for the sweeter of the vapes as the smell wonderful in the bottle. I don't think anyone can beat MaddCatt's Ripe Strawberry, but I like strawberry cream vapes, so we'll see. Since I don't purchase the "Suicide" brand anymore (personal reasons), I'm hoping this can contend...at least until I get some Unicorn Milk in.

I really like what I've tried so far...now its not to say that they can't change for the worse. I've certainly bought some brands that become horrible over time (out of courtesy, I'll not share who), but I'm hoping these stand the test of steeping time. Afterall, its 80 mL. I should be able to keep them around for a little while.

***VERDICT*** - For the price, I'm extremely impressed. Shipping was low and fast, they threw in a couple extra bottles and it was packaged decently (although I would probably like the bottles in some type of baggie in case they leak. They didn't, but one never knows how shaken up they can get via USPS.

My rig: Stingray X clone with IGO-W and keg cap. 24g Kanthal dual 4/5 wraps (0.2 ohm) 3mm readyXwick and Sony VTC5 18650 battery.
i have had the stawberrry n cream it was decent. not all the flavors were horriable, but i was disappointed with most of them. glad u were happy.....

sent from tapatalk with a tiny keyboard. so typos are gonna happe sorry

VU Sponsors