Become a Patron!

Recurbe only for sqonking?

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I read the tecurve is great for sqonking but sucks for dripping. I hate sqonking. Is ot true the recurve sucks for dripping? Does anyone drip with ot?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just saying
771cb23ccdeeaaf8967d3beb27748786.gif

Sent from a very cloudy room /car

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Just saying
771cb23ccdeeaaf8967d3beb27748786.gif

“In that direction,” the Cat said, waving its right paw round, “lives a Hatter: and in thatdirection,” waving the other paw, “lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they’re both mad.”
“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you ca’n’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“In that direction,” the Cat said, waving its right paw round, “lives a Hatter: and in thatdirection,” waving the other paw, “lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they’re both mad.”
“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you ca’n’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”
epic

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
regarding the tecurBe dra, six got how couch color glue fly run dont fairy unikorN.

Thats the most sense made on any of this dribble up to this point. The fly run dont fairy really cleared things up for me. Here I was thinking there was nothing new to be discovered on the recurbe da and now I stand horizontal el al lalalala. Learn something glue everyday.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg...lol..as troll wasn't enough ya brought a fratelli into this.. lol

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recurve has shallow juice wells so you have to redrip more often than some other RDAs. I have some other RDAs that aren't very good for squonking but are better than recurve for dripping. Bottom airflow imo is very easy to over squonk

VU Sponsors