Become a Patron!

Red Dragon Custard

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Yep, it's got dragonfruit in it, I'm not apologizing. This is a recipe I made one day, because I wanted dragonfruit and custard, and it has been really good to me. It has gone through a few revisions, but I've got it to where I like it.

1% FA fresh Cream
.5% FA custard
5% TFA dragonfruit
1% INW strawberry shisha
4% Cap vanilla custard v1
Steep time: Shake n vape, or give it 12 hours or so and let the custard and dragonfruit blend together better.

Now maybe you want it to be creamier, or maybe you just want something different? You can add 1% TFA vanilla swirl and bump the fresh cream up to 1.25% or you can sub the fresh cream for FA Vienna cream instead. Hope you enjoy :D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep, it's got dragonfruit in it, I'm not apologizing. This is a recipe I made one day, because I wanted dragonfruit and custard, and it has been really good to me. It has gone through a few revisions, but I've got it to where I like it.

1% FA fresh Cream
.5% FA custard
5% TFA dragonfruit
1% INW strawberry shisha
Steep time: Shake n vape, or give it 12 hours or so and let the custard and dragonfruit blend together better.

Now maybe you want it to be creamier, or maybe you just want something different? You can add 1% TFA vanilla swirl and bump the fresh cream up to 1.25% or you can sub the fresh cream for FA Vienna cream instead. Hope you enjoy :D
Yum yum yum......thanks and I think I will!

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years

1% FA fresh Cream
.5% FA custard
5% TFA dragonfruit
1% INW strawberry shisha

I will be making this great sounding recipe today, not least bc I actually have all ingredients as listed. I am a non-strawberry taster, but I can't seem to quit trying. ;)

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I will be making this great sounding recipe today, not least bc I actually have all ingredients as listed. I am a non-strawberry taster, but I can't seem to quit trying. ;)

The dragonfruit is the main flavor here, the strawberry is only there to compliment it. Let me know how it goes for you. By the way, after a week the main flavor will be the vanilla custard with the dragonfruit becoming more of a heavy accent flavor.

VU Sponsors