Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if they have my size . . .
I did find some x-temp boxer briefs at TJ Maxx, but my wife said she had to wash them first. :wait:

Why did she have to wash them? Were they used?
She must have found them in the parking lot at TJ Maxx.
I'm wearing a t-shirt I found in a van down by the river. Lol.........Chris Farley was hilarious....Tommy Boy is funny as hell, and "in a van, down by the river" nearly makes me pee my pants every time I see it.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if they have my size . . .
I did find some x-temp boxer briefs at TJ Maxx, but my wife said she had to wash them first. :wait:

Did she find them in the parking lot at TJ Maxx?

I'm wearing a shirt I found in a van, down by the river....lol.
Chris Farley was hilarious. Tommy Boy and his "in a van, down by the river" skit chuckle me every time I see them.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She must have found them in the parking lot at TJ Maxx.
I'm wearing a t-shirt I found in a van down by the river. Lol.........Chris Farley was hilarious....Tommy Boy is funny as hell, and "in a van, down by the river" nearly makes me pee my pants every time I see it.

Did she find them in the parking lot at TJ Maxx?

I'm wearing a shirt I found in a van, down by the river....lol.
Chris Farley was hilarious. Tommy Boy and his "in a van, down by the river" skit chuckle me every time I see them.

Does the cold make an echo down by the river?
If it was the parking lot, it must've been the one in the back. I was checking out the one out front . . .

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@embee I'm excited to report that I absolutely love the Therion squonker! It's smaller than I guessed, and I can get 9ml (it holds 11ml) out of a single battery at 35W. That's almost a whole day for me. Every hit is just how I like it too. I'd totally recommend it.
But I guess the experience is also influenced by the atty. I love the Aromizer vrda. It's big but totally fits with the Therion. No more oversquonking issues and the flavor is great.
fd8686a71c6c454d56acc12ed7235763.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
c93b47b033e63387518f4a14545443a6.jpg

7e6c942331b6ae6aab338fabe68a9608.jpg

e409ead1b1f24838e5f8df94f1cd8eab.jpg

Going to attempt to sell these two. If anyone is interested. Thought I'd post them here first.

Knuckles can have both combined for $400 aud. Which is around 300 usd.

Not babied by any stretch.

Sorry for spam post.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning knuckles.

I ate yank food.

3b65252fec595f7b93549a7a87aeae4b.jpg

df50e59e14462c64e02fa1bf4be7be6c.jpg

Have been meaning to try these since Rosanne Barr opened a loose meat sandwich cafe in her sitcom. Took my time about it. I googled authentic. But went modern authentic since unseasoned sounded boring

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KentA bought my pinch :)

Feels hotter than the temperature says here. Maybe radiant ground heat, or the humidity I guess

Wow dog! The way you're liquidating, that new cc dually must be awesome. Making all others not worthy.

As much as I love the look of that vr, it's just not a good time for me to be mod buying. Hell, who am I kidding? It's never a good time for me to be mod buying. Not to mention, I hate constantly fiddling with a mod to get it to work.

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Knuckles.
Keith and Hawkie had me chuckling yesterday, so thanks for that. :blowkiss:
Dready, I'm glad you're loving your new mod. It looks awesome. Like Grandma used to say...use it in good health. :)
I always wondered about loose meat sandwiches. I've never heard of them outside of Rosanne either.
And in case you're wondering...it's still cold.

<3 Love y'all.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow dog! The way you're liquidating, that new cc dually must be awesome. Making all others not worthy.

As much as I love the look of that vr, it's just not a good time for me to be mod buying. Hell, who am I kidding? It's never a good time for me to be mod buying. Not to mention, I hate constantly fiddling with a mod to get it to work.

the dual cell mods in general, my 3 parallel mods are all that is left in rotation

morning

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
c93b47b033e63387518f4a14545443a6.jpg

7e6c942331b6ae6aab338fabe68a9608.jpg

e409ead1b1f24838e5f8df94f1cd8eab.jpg

Going to attempt to sell these two. If anyone is interested. Thought I'd post them here first.

Knuckles can have both combined for $400 aud. Which is around 300 usd.

Not babied by any stretch.

Sorry for spam post.

Lol....didnt see the hardware....just the plants.....
Thought you down unders were smokin the jade for high $$$$$.....
Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning Knuckles.
Keith and Hawkie had me chuckling yesterday, so thanks for that. :blowkiss:
Dready, I'm glad you're loving your new mod. It looks awesome. Like Grandma used to say...use it in good health. :)
I always wondered about loose meat sandwiches. I've never heard of them outside of Rosanne either.
And in case you're wondering...it's still cold.

<3 Love y'all.

A chuckle for you = sumpin...??????? ...don't know....but if you chuckled then it was worth it.!!!!!!
Loose meat is Midwest.....we luvs it.....and no....you can't have the recipe.......

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
bored. I think I may build something. I've been considering making a little aquarium type water chiller for awhile, might be time to experiment.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, Momma Saint went Sub-Ohm... and she loves it! :giggle:
We were at E-cig outlet the other day and she comes out talking about some $80 kit asking if I've ever heard anything about it. at that point I walked in and said 'she really doesn't need anywhere near 100 watts, she's been using an MVP 2.0 @ 12 watts for a couple years. I have a TC40 she can have at home, so she just needs a tank.' We ended up getting her an Ijust 2 and saving over $60.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bored. I think I may build something. I've been considering making a little aquarium type water chiller for awhile, might be time to experiment.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, Momma Saint went Sub-Ohm... and she loves it! :giggle:
We were at E-cig outlet the other day and she comes out talking about some $80 kit asking if I've ever heard anything about it. at that point I walked in and said 'she really doesn't need anywhere near 100 watts, she's been using an MVP 2.0 @ 12 watts for a couple years. I have a TC40 she can have at home, so she just needs a tank.' We ended up getting her an Ijust 2 and saving over $60.

There I was worrying about you buying new mods and it was your mom we had to worry about.

Morning peoples!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin!
We're those beach pics on pdibs thread phone or dslr?

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
Just phone. I chose my phone for the camera though. It is an LG G4. Only 8mp, but camera features are good for a phone.

Those were point and shoot with no manual settings applied.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just phone. I chose my phone for the camera though. It is an LG G4. Only 8mp, but camera features are good for a phone.

Those were point and shoot with no manual settings applied.

I'm still enamored with those point and shoot zoom cameras. Will likely get one eventually.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm still enamored with those point and shoot zoom cameras. Will likely get one eventually.

OK, look for automatic bracketing. It'll take a burst of 3-7 shots with slightly different settings, then you can pick the best one that highlights what you want :)

Sold my VR mod on SP. Quite empowering mostly funding my upcoming nutter by selling mods that I rarely use anymore

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There I was worrying about you buying new mods and it was your mom we had to worry about.

Morning peoples!
LOL yeah luckily I was there to keep her in check, I've only bought one piece of vape hardware and a bottle of straw-men-head, I'm kinda proud of me lol Im gonna be putting around $500 to a grand (hopefully not spending that much, but if need be thats were I set my limit) into horticulture equipment but other than that I dont need much of anything. I want to make sure we have as much as possible to put into a decent car and house

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening all! I hurried home and caught up with all the posts. So far, I see nothing of catastrophic magnitude from out Northern Cali friends. I have been worried! So much rain etc. going on there that I couldn't help but be concerned. Apparently I 80 is closed at Truckee due to a huge mud/rock slide. May have been cleared by now. I 70 was closed at Eisenhower tunnel in Colorado due to "snow slide". This meant that I got to run I 40, add 230 miles to my trip (get paid by the mile, doncha know) and miss out on chaining. This is a winter, to be sure.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sis in law in Truckee wanted to come down Tuesday and spend a few days...wouldn't you know I-80 was closed for about 48 hours :( She and her fam came down today for a short visit.
We got more rain and snow so far than we have since '97...slowly replenishing all our reservoirs with water and our mountains with a deep snowpack..finally!!!!
BHB turned 2 yesterday:)

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're forecasted to get 1/2-1 inch of ice and sleet Sunday into Monday. Possibly less but anything over a quarter inch is considered enough to break tree limbs and power lines.
Stocking up on peanut butter and bread and hot dogs for the grill.
Damn, an inch of ice and blah blah wouldn't have a tree left to do his bird watching from.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sis in law in Truckee wanted to come down Tuesday and spend a few days...wouldn't you know I-80 was closed for about 48 hours :( She and her fam came down today for a short visit.
We got more rain and snow so far than we have since '97...slowly replenishing all our reservoirs with water and our mountains with a deep snowpack..finally!!!!
BHB turned 2 yesterday:)
2 years old, already! Feels like only yesterday that you were celebrating her arrival. You really are blessed!!

I didn't realize that they had opened 80 finally. I figured it would take longer to remove all that debris.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're forecasted to get 1/2-1 inch of ice and sleet Sunday into Monday. Possibly less but anything over a quarter inch is considered enough to break tree limbs and power lines.
Stocking up on peanut butter and bread and hot dogs for the grill.
I would rather chain up over 70 in a blizzard than drive in an ice storm. I have decided that there is just no good way to drive on ice.
Be safe, my friend and wear pants while you grill your dogs outside.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8272782ef0905892da8fd6355ace5c5f.jpg

Tomorrow's dinner.

Boneless turkey leg. About 2 lbs.

Any pointers appreciated

Boneless turkey leg? I have never seen one of these. They have so many tendons etc. that I would wonder about how much meat you will get. There are some really good recipes for a turkey breast in an Air Fryer. I would probably roast it with a layer of stuffing underneath but then, I love the Thanksgiving dinner menu.

VU Sponsors